Scat and Incest Adventure - Cover

Scat and Incest Adventure

Copyright© 2019 by Fetishlover

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is only for the people who love scat fart pee spit incest and other fetishes like these. Varsha is a widow scat loving milf who loves her brother Manoj and this story is their adventure and a lot of sex...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW  

The next day didi is naked with Manoj on her bed with his dick in her pussy and cum dripping out of her pussy. Both of didi’s children were at their grandparents home. The doorbell rings and didi introduces her children to Manoj. Golu and Anju hug Manoj and go in their room. Manoj goes to work and says that he’ll see his didi tonight and grabs her butt hard. But she says that she and Anju are gonna be out tonight at her friends party.

She asks to take care of Golu. Manoj goes to work and then comes back in the evening and Golu and Manoj have dinner together. At night while Golu was jerking off thinking of didi and her farts, Golu accidentally comes up saying he was feeling alone. But Manoj didn’t cover his hard wet spit covered lubed dick. He sat there naked and asked Golu to come and sit near him. He asked Golu about his gf/bf. He said that he’s still single and as soon as Manoj asked that why is he still single and that he looks pretty amazing and that he would be his bf if he was gay. Golu opened his pants and showed Manoj his tiny dick. Manoj took his tiny penis in his hands and said that it’s so cute and that he shouldn’t feel sad if he has a small dick. Manoj consoled Golu that many others have small dicks too but there are other ways to pleasure yourself. He asked Golu if he watches porn. He said that he knows what porn is as his friends watch it a lot but he hasn’t yet tried any. Manoj tells him they can watch some porn of any choice that he likes and they start watching porn. Golu said that he likes watching shemale getting fucked by big dicks( I guess because he has big boobs and small dick)

They both start watching porn and as Manoj has no shame he starts masturbating and moaning. Golu asked if it feels that good and that he doesn’t feel anything yet with his dick. And not giving any attention to what Golu said he accidentally farts and apologised for that. But Golu said that he likes it. And that he actually sometimes smells his own fart and fingers his ass while farting. Manoj got more aroused listening to this and played a fart porn so that Golu understands and said that I’m gonna help him to please himself.

They both are naked watching fart porn alone at home and golu said that he wants to feel Manoj’s red lips. They both start kissing and Manoj grabs golu’s head and starts kissing vigorously.

“Oh ahhh mmm daddy” Golu screamed and Manoj said that he loves when golu calls him daddy and now he starts to call golu as beta (which means son in Hindi)

Oh beta come hear. Manoj keeps the laptop aside and sleeps with golu on bed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.