Hayley's Landlord - Cover

Hayley's Landlord

Copyright© 2019 by Morningstar

Hayley's Landlord

Erotica Sex Story: Hayley's Landlord - A young mother tries to keep a roof over her head when she can't pay the rent. This may be the first part of a series - we'll see - it has a longish intro (Ma/Fa) before getting into the main body (Ma/ft)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I worked hard at school. Not because I wanted good grades or to impress anyone. I wanted to be smart and back then I thought that’s how it happened.

Sure, there were friends and girls, drinking and parties, but I listened and learned like the lessons were the gospel.

At university I met some truly smart people and with my drive and their skills we started a little company, made some handy software and then sold out.

It happened pretty quickly. We started the company before we graduated and sold it before it was two years old.

It turns out truly smart people who can make handy software are in high demand. Kinda smart 21-year olds with a lot of drive, however ... not so much and I was deemed surplus to requirements post buyout.

This wasn’t a problem, being a small cog in a big machine was never in my plans, I was much more interested in the money we made when we sold up.

After a couple of fairly successful years the financial crisis hit. I’d spread my money out so, bar a couple of little hits, it wasn’t too big an inconvenience and soon I was looking for ways to exploit it and make more money.

I’d never been interested in property investment but being cash rich when the housing market crashed seemed like too good a chance to miss. A handful of re-possessed homes bought dirt cheap was more of a long-term investment than I usually went for, but it was nice owning something physical.

A couple of years down the line and I was a land-lord with 10 houses and loving it. The rental income was good, the value of the houses was going up and I’ve always been a people person, so loved dealing with my tenants.

That’s how I met Grace and her daughter Hayley.

Grace didn’t have the credit score or references I normally need before renting a place. But she was a young single mother badly in need of a place for her and her daughter. I kept my rents a tiny bit lower than the norm to keep my places full and let me be a little pickier on who goes into them.

Somehow, I convinced myself that this was a good deed and had nothing to do with the fact that Grace was hot.

Whenever I was over to collect rent or fix something she would always smile and find subtle ways to make physical contact – a hand on my arm as she laughed at a joke or thanked me for fixing something.

Every visit she found a new way to put herself on show. A low-cut top and short skirt, a robe, a T-shirt and panties, Yoga pants and a sports bra.

I knew what she was doing, I always gave at least 24-hours’ notice and called just before going to a place, and I knew that she was out of my league. She was just keeping the landlord sweet. It was a smart move, I appreciated it – in more ways than one – but didn’t fall for it.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not some hideous ogre. At 28 I was doing pretty well with girls. I work out, I’m confident and still kinda smart. I figure I’m an 8.

Grace however was a 10.

5’3” with a tiny waist, pert little A-cup breasts, flawless pale skin and natural long blonde hair.

She’s 28 so the fact that she has a 14-year-old daughter comes as a bit of a surprise to most people – it did to me at least – and I think most people assume they’re sisters as Hayley looks like a younger version of her mother.

I always got a sense of excitement whenever I had to go over there. I knew the flirting wasn’t real, but it was still a little bit of a thrill, so it was a bit of a surprise when the rent was late.

I called up, we talked it through, she gave me a long story about her boss messing up the payroll, and we agreed she’d make it up next week.

She didn’t.

Or the week after.

At six weeks I went over to have the talk.

I’d had to do it before and hated it, but it needed to be done. I try to be understanding and forgiving as a landlord, but I won’t let anyone take advantage of me.

I told her she had two weeks to square her rent or she was out.

To her credit she tried every trick in the book.

She spun a story, I didn’t bite.

She cried on my shoulder, nothing.

She wondered frantically out loud what she could do to keep a roof over her daughter’s head, nope. (ok, that one was tough, but it was six weeks too late).

Finally, she brought out the big guns.

Standing a little too close she looked up and softly asked if there was “anything she could do to buy just a little more time”.

A little softened up by the thought of Hayley being out on the street I asked what she had in mind.

Maybe I’m not that smart, because I had no idea what she was leading up to as she slipped down to her knees and reached for my zipper.

She moved fast and I was too stunned to react before a soft warm mouth slid over my cock.

I opened my mouth to protest and then shut it just as fast, closing my eyes and leaning back my head to enjoy the sensation.

I came after about five minutes, gripping her hair and thrusting into her mouth, before she sat back with a satisfied smile on her face.

Sticking out her tongue she showed me she hadn’t split a drop before swallowing.

I felt a little mercenary afterwards, she tried to convince me a blowjob was worth six weeks rent. I stuck to my guns and said I’d give her 15 days instead of 2 weeks ... or I could come back again in a couple of days.

Soon I was fucking Grace every other day.

I’d always thought of myself as a caring and generous lover. But having an arrangement like this, it was like a switch was flipped. I loved it.

I set the terms and she soon dropped her flirty act.

I’d call before heading over, tell her what to wear then drive over and fuck her however I wanted.

I tied her up, gagged her, pinned her down ... she wasn’t too happy the first time I fucked her in the ass, but she got used to it and used to the arrangement, and as she did, I started to see the real her.

She was ... to put it kindly ... trash.

I know what you’re thinking, now that I was just using her, I started to objectify her.

But the reality is she dropped the pretence she used to keep up when I was just her landlord.

I found out she’d been fired for not turning up to work (after several warnings).

I also found out she spent most of her days sleeping in and watching daytime TV. She’d started claiming unemployment and drank most of it.

Worse I found out that it was Hayley who keeping the house clean.

And doing the dishes.

And the washing.

The cooking, food shopping, yard work ... you name it really.

The sweet little kid, barely a teenager, was keeping everything together for this terrible excuse for a parent. I probably should have given that more thought than I did, but I was too busy getting laid.

The read surprise came about two months in.

I had Grace face down on the couch. I’d yanked her tiny shorts down to her knees and was fucking her slow and hard. One hand was wrapped up in her hair, pulling her head back, the other had slipped between her and the couch rubbing her clit in slow circles.

She loved it.

I don’t think she was naturally submissive, but she did love to screw and as much as I was enjoying the dominant side, I’d discovered, I wouldn’t have kept up the arrangement we’d come to if she’d hated the sex.

I’d set a slow pace and kept at it. I loved the feeling of her squeezing me as she came, and she was starting to build up to her third orgasm. She was letting out little moans and soft grunts as I bottomed out slowly and firmly. She’d had a couple of drinks before I got there and that always made her a little more vocal.

It felt great, but I was getting the urge to really fuck her ... I had a half-formed plan about fucking her hard and fast while I pinned her arms behind her back when the door opened.

I looked up in surprise at Hayley, standing in the doorway, mouth wide open in shock at seeing her landlord balls deep in her mother.

She recovered before I did. Slipping the door closed with a murmured ‘sorry’ as she dropped her eyes to the floor, a fierce blush appearing almost instantly as she hurried to the kitchen.

My mind was still reeling. A summer dress had replaced her normal school uniform. It was a week day I reminded myself and I was just trying to work out if we were in a school holiday when an unhappy sigh came from beneath me.

‘Why’d you stop? I was getting there.’ Grace murmured, not slurring her words, but clearly not sober.

‘Hayley ... she came home ... she saw... ‘ I started to explain, thinking she’d missed the door.

‘So?’ Grace seemed to genuinely not see what my problem with that was and before I’d started to form my reply, she pushed her ass back against me.

I’d let go of her hair when the door opened and now, she took the lead, placing her hands flat on the couch as she started to slowly work her hips up and down.

She let out a soft ‘mmm’ as she slid herself back against me rhythmically.

My cock took over ... it had a simple argument: ‘we could stop what we’re doing ... but let’s not’.

My hands slid to her hips to guide her back against me as I rose up to my knees and pulled her onto all fours.

Gripping her tighter I pulled her back against me in time with my thrusts, going back to the slow, hard pace that seemed to get her off.

I was happy to take my time. I’d pick up the pace when she got close so I could feel her orgasm squeezing me as I started to really slam into her.

Grace had dropped her face down into the couch cushions with her ass still in the air, and I was faced away from the kitchen door. Neither of us had moved much since Hayley came in the front door, so she probably thought it was safe to peek in.

I saw her reflection in the TV. Standing half hidden by the kitchen doorway.

I was starting to build to something though. I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that lines were being crossed ... but I also knew that I was going to come in this pretty blonde under me and as I reached that conclusion I stopped being bothered by her watching.

In fact, it suddenly struck me that Hayley was even prettier that her mother. I could see the sundress she wore was a little too small and rode just a little too high on her slim thighs. Her long blonde hair came down almost to the hem.

As I started to wonder if she was wearing a bra and what colour her panties were, I realised I’d been slowly speeding up. While I’d been lost in thought Grace’s soft moans had become loud gasps.

I pulled her back against me, my hands gripping her hips firmly. Realising she was right on the edge I started to fuck her hard, driving her over.

I could feel her abdominal muscles contacting under my fingers and she started to spasm and squeeze around my cock. It drove me over the edge, and I slammed into her harder and harder until I came.

She moaned and panted, then as her orgasm faded away, she giggled, catching her breath. Within about two minutes she was asleep, shorts still around her knees and my semen starting to ooze out of her.

After getting my breath back I slipped into my jeans and T-shirt.

Somewhere along the way our observer had vanished. I knew I should leave, but ... damned if I hadn’t left my good judgement at home.

Besides I was parched, and Grace wasn’t exactly a good host. She hadn’t offered me a drink when I got there (Ok, I’d pretty much thrown her face down on the couch and pulled her shorts down as soon as she opened the door), but anyway, I figured getting myself a glass of water was ok.

Slipping into the kitchen I made a beeline for the sink, picking up a glass from the draining board and filling it before necking the lot.

I was filling the glass for a second time before I really looked around.

The kitchen was clean and tidy as always, and by the cooker Hayley stood, shoulders slightly hunched and concentrating very hard on the boiling pan of water in front of her.

‘Hey kid’, I said softly, trying to ease the tension ‘what are you guys having for dinner?’

She’d always seemed like a bright and friendly girl, even if she was a little shy and subdued and seeing her out here cooking while her mum was ... well ... sleeping, brought back the uneasy feeling I’d had since I found out that she was doing all the work. (The one I’d been ignoring so I could carry on fucking her mum).

‘Oh ... erm ... rice’ came the reply, so quiet it was almost a whisper. A delicate ear poked out of her long blonde hair and I could see it turn a soft shade of pink as I talked to her.

‘Well that sounds really... ‘ I started, concentrating more on being friendly and trying to ignore what she’d walked in on than the actual conversation.

‘Wait ... just rice?’ I brought my attention up to the pan she was stirring, realising I’d been letting my eyes wander down to the hem of her short dress.

‘Y ... yeah, mum’s going to go the shopping later today ... s ... she didn’t realise we were out of food.’ Her head dropped down a little further as she concentrated harder on stirring a pan that didn’t really need stirring.

‘Oh, yeah’ I said slowly. I’d left too long a pause for the next bit to be convincing, but bulldozed on, ‘She said she’s a bit tired right now ... might take a nap.’ I reached into a pocket and pulled out a couple of twenties. ‘She gave me this, told me to give it to you and tell you to get a pizza ... she’ll do the shopping tomorrow.”

I’d moved to stand beside her and held the notes out in front of her.

The stirring stopped.

There was a long silence.

I felt like I was doing the right thing, but I was just starting to wonder if I’d offended her when she reached out very slowly and carefully took the money.

‘Thanks... ‘ it hardly seemed possible, but she was even quieter.

I hadn’t seen her face since coming into the kitchen, so couldn’t read her reaction.

Normally she’d greet me with a bright smile and snips of shy but friendly conversation when I came around.

Well she’s fourteen and just saw her mum getting nailed by her landlord I figured. Guilt finally catching up with me I made some vague excuse about having an appointment with another tenant and left.

The guilt lasted about two days.

Turns out it was the summer holidays – I should have worked that one out.

It also turns out that Hayley didn’t get a pizza.

Next time I was around there she was cooking a pasta bake.

I’d sent Grace to take a shower. It was pretty obvious she hadn’t since I was last around, so I ordered her upstairs to clean up before I went anywhere near her.

While the pasta bake was in the oven, and Hayley was upstairs, I snuck a peek in the fridge and cupboards ... there was about £40 worth of food, all of it cheap and cheerful.

The feeling of guilt grew.

The guilt was enough to make me stick to the bed this time.

It didn’t quite stretch to making me close the bedroom door though.

There was a dresser mirror, and I positioned Grace on her back, feet pushed up to her ears, the angle just right that I could steal a glance at the doorway while I fucked her.

I was curious. The lounge was the only room that the kitchen lead to, but I wanted to know if Hayley would go out of her way to watch us.

I wasn’t disappointed. After just a few minutes I glanced up, to see a blonde head reflected in the doorway.

Knowing I had an audience made me want to put on a good show.

Normally when I fold Grace in half like this, I’d pound her into the bed until I came and then piss off.

This time I paced myself, slowing down when it was feeling too good and keeping up a rhythm of slow, deep, grinding thrusts.

Grace came four times and I fucked her for about an hour.

I stole a glance into the mirror, wondering how long I’d be able to keep this up and almost came right away.

Hayley’s hand was pressing down on the front of her dress, the flat of her palm pushing against her crotch, pressing the fabric tight and highlighting the slight rise at the top of her thighs.

I picked up the pace and was rewarded with a groan from beneath me.

I let out one of my own when another glance showed me that Hayley was rubbing slowly, her dress riding up slightly.

I fixed my gaze on her legs, willing the dress to go up further as I slammed into Grace.

She grunted and I could feel her squeezing hard around me as I lost control. My eyes closing as I lost control before falling forward on top of Grace in a panting heap.

It took me a while to catch my breath, and by the time I had we were alone again and Grace was asleep.

I felt a little sympathy this time.

I’d worked out that she really loved the deep, slow fucking and I’d used that to put on a show for our audience. She was probably more exhausted than lazy.

I threw on my clothes and headed to the kitchen.

Hayley was standing by the sink, arms lost in soap suds, ears a nice shade of pink.

I slipped beside her and took a glass, holding it under the tap before filling it while acutely aware that I was brushing up beside Hayley.

‘Hey kid’ I say cheerily after downing the glass. ‘something smells good’

I lent around her had dipped the glass into the sink. My arm circling her waist.

She stiffened slightly as I swirled the glass around to rinse it before popping it on the draining board.

I kept up the good cheer, letting my arm move from the draining board to rest on her lower back for just a moment.

‘The pasta bake must be nearly ready’. I let me arm drop and took a step back, giving her space but waiting to gauge her reaction.

She turned to face me, still slightly flushed ‘Oh ... thank you’ she said with the slightest hint of a smile ‘it’s ready, I’m just keeping it warm.’

‘Ah, yeah ... your mum is ... taking a nap’ I said sheepishly. ‘She said she’s feeling a bit under the weather. Might have a lie in, in the morning.”

I drew two twenties out of my pocket. ‘She gave me this and asked me to give it to you.’ I said holding the money out. ‘In case you wanted to go see a film or hang out with friends tomorrow while she’s in bed.’

I’d underestimated Hayley.

I figured she’d either buy it or overlook the unlikely story and just take the money. I didn’t think she’d call me on it.

She did.

After she took the money.

As she put it away, she looked up, still slightly flushed, but drawing in a breath and boldly meeting my eyes. ‘My mum never said anything like that in her life.’

Her eyes dropped back down, as she whispered a thank you and wrapped her arms around my waist in a quick hug.

I didn’t’ have time to return it before she’d released me and hastily left the room.

That damn guilt crept back as I realised that taking the money wasn’t boldness.

The girl wanted to eat.

Pride is a luxury, and this kid has probably gone hungry too many times to have much place for it.

I was realising the girl fascinated me.

Helping with money wasn’t something I’d feel guilty about but doing it while playing games with mirrors and ... was I trying to flirt earlier?

I resolved to keep helping her with money, keep fucking Grace and not get involved in any other way.

My resolve lasted about two days.

Over the next couple of weeks, I lost count of how many times Grace came.

I endeavoured to put on a show every time. I ate her our for an hour and a half, got her to ride me on the couch, came down her throat in a 69 position, I even fucked her soaped up ass in the shower – my soapy fingers slipping into her pussy to make sure she came hard.

Each time I made sure we could be watched and each time I’d catch a glimpse that let me know we weren’t alone.

Afterwards, I’d hand over some money to Hayley, or order her a pizza, still trying to keep up the pretence that the money came from her mother, even though we both knew it didn’t. I even bought some clothes, with a vague story about Grace asking me to pick them up for her.

I was working towards something, even if I wasn’t admitting to myself what it was.

Finally, though it was Grace who changed things up.

She wasn’t there.

It was the first time I’d seen any evidence of her leaving the house since I’d started fucking her.

I was a little thrown off. Haley was all smiles though, she told me her mum had gone out for a job interview.

I was struck by a sudden concern.

What if she actually got a job.

I had a good thing going here and I sure as hell didn’t need the rent.

There was no answer the next day and my suspicions started to grow.

I took a key the day after.

Now I really don’t let myself into my tenants’ places.

Ever.

But I also make sure to give a receipt for every rent cheque and Grace hadn’t paid in months.

After knocking loudly, a couple of times I pulled out the key and let myself in.

Hayley was on the couch.

She jumped up as I came in.

‘Oh! Mr Collins!’ Her eyes were wide, and they looked a little puffy.

There was a dirty plate on the floor. Just one, but not something I’d ever seen here before.

I took all this in as Hayley was jumping up, then literally did a double take.

Hayley was wearing a white vest that she’d probably gown out of two years ago.

It clung to her like it was painted on and finished an inch above her belly button.

Below that she wore only white, short style panties.

She was breath-taking.

I stopped in my tracks, my eyes slowly working up her slim alabaster legs, long golden hair framing her hips. The shorts were moulded to her showing the slightest hint of a mound. Their legs were in line with her crotch and the waistband dipped slightly in the middle exposing more of her belly.

Her hips had the slightest flare to them, her stomach smooth and flat and narrow enough that I could probably wrap both hands around it.

The vest didn’t hide a thing. I could see the rise of her ribcage. The slight swell of her breasts capped with soft looking tiny nipples.

I kept going, trying to sear every inch into my memory. Her delicate collarbone, slim neck, soft pink lips, wide puffy eyes...

I snapped myself out of it before she did.

‘What’s wrong honey?’ my voice caught slightly as I spoke. ‘You look like you’ve been crying’

Her eyes widened ever more if that was possible ‘No, erm, it’s ... hay fever’ she almost mumbled the last.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.