Pinwheel Remastered - Cover

Pinwheel Remastered

Copyright© 2019 by Snekguy

Chapter 9: Burning Off the Heat

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Burning Off the Heat - Stanley drops out of agricultural college to join the Navy, and is shipped off to a space station known as the Pinwheel to complete his training as a UNN Marine. There he meets Raz, an unruly alien who he will be forced to befriend if he wants to complete the program.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Size   Slow   Violence  

When we arrived back at the barracks, we packed up our belongings, then Raz visited the showers to clean off all of the sweat and blood that still coated her skin from the prior battle. She changed into a fresh uniform, as the other one had been stained by Bug juice and shredded by their knives, then we hung out in the mess hall for a while. War was hungry work, and we had worked up quite an appetite.

The trainees had all been reunited again, and our friends were eager to hear about our exploits, crowding around us as we shared the story. Blackjack, Harry, and his other Krell friend showed up too. The two reptiles were covered in adhesive pads where they had absorbed plasma rounds, and Harry was as energetic as ever, standing with one leg on the table as he regaled the audience with his own somewhat embellished account of what had happened.

Raz was now a favorite of the Krell, and the other humans had warmed up to her, even moreso after hearing about how she had led her people in the bayonet charge. She had earned their respect, and they had even come to accept her pack, too. The Borealans seemed eager to get back to their home planet, and Raz explained that being separated from Borealan society for so long might be jarring for them. We would have to keep that in mind when training new packs.

When we were ready to set off to our new quarters in the residential quadrant of the station, we said our farewells to the recruits. We wouldn’t be sharing the barracks with them any longer. Blackjack gave me a bone-crushing hug, and Harry insisted that we’d have to visit the recreation center regularly. The fanfare was welcome. Much like Raz, I had lived a rather lonely childhood, and I had been separated from my old friends at boot camp. I wasn’t accustomed to being so well-liked by so many people, and it filled me with a strange kind of warmth.

I had never seen the residential area before, we had so far been confined to the military quarter, as recruits were not permitted to wander the rest of the station. After a good fifteen minutes of walking, we arrived, and I saw that the facades of the buildings to either side of the crowded walkway were sculpted to resemble row houses. The engineers couldn’t build up, of course, there could be no tower blocks on a space station. Instead, they had filled the quarter with residences that were lined up side to side, made to resemble brick and mortar houses.

They were lavishly decorated, with planters and beds of flowers beneath their windows. These were the quarters where civilian visitors to the station, officers, and other VIPs were housed. It was a far cry from the recruit barracks.

To my surprise, when we located our residence and neared the door, Raz knelt to inspect the floral arrangement outside the building. She leaned in to smell one of the yellow flowers, her pink nose twitching, seemingly enamored by it. She asked me what they were, and I told her that they were called daffodils, a strain of flower from Earth. She clearly wanted to pick them, but resisted the urge. I would never have pegged her as a flower girl.

I stood in front of the door, realizing that it was Borealan-sized. What had I expected? Raz wouldn’t have been able to live inside a regular-sized residence, the furniture would be too small, and she wouldn’t have fit in the shower or on the bed. I scanned my ID card on a reader beside the door, and it slid open, the faux-wood paneling vanishing into a recess in the frame.

I stepped inside, and Raz followed after me, our packs slung over our shoulders. The lights came on automatically, illuminating the space. It was nothing like the room in the barracks that we had been sharing over the last few days, it was more akin to an upscale apartment that you might find planetside. It was open-plan, with a living room and a kitchen, the bathroom and bedroom separated by dividing walls. I wandered deeper, feeling carpet beneath my boots, marveling at the comparatively lavish decorations. There was a monumental couch that could seat two Borealans, the size of a king-sized bed to me, and in front of it was a glass coffee table. On the far wall was a monitor that could probably be used to access the station’s intranet. Everything was so huge, it made me feel as though I had been shrunk down to the size of a young child.

Raz walked over to the kitchen, the ceiling a good inch above her furry ears, inspecting our new abode. There was a dining table, a fridge, and counters that were strewn with kitchen appliances. The glass door on the oven looked large enough to pass a full-grown man.

“So this is how humans live?” Raz asked, opening the door to the microwave and inspecting it. “What ‘is’ all of this shit?”

“I guess Borealans don’t have toasters and coffee machines,” I said, “I’ll have to give you the tour. How strange that they have all of this alien-sized furniture ready to go. They must be expecting a lot more Borealans to come to the station. How am I supposed to reach the freezer, do they expect me to pull up a chair?”

“I thought that monkeys were good at climbing?” Raz teased, and I gave her an exaggerated pout.

“Alright, alright. Don’t let being the Alpha again go to your head, it’s big enough as it is. Come on, let’s go unload our gear.”

We opened the door to the bedroom, finding that it was similarly furnished. We had lockers and dressers for our belongings, and there were two large beds. I tested one of them, climbing up onto the oversized frame and bouncing on it, the springs creaking. It was so soft and crisp, nothing like the beat-up bunks that we had grown accustomed to.

I almost felt guilty. The officers who were assigned to these residences lived very comfortably, and they had slowly risen through the ranks in order to earn these privileges. Raz and I had been promoted to Junior Officers with a wave of the Admiral’s hand.

“What do you think?” I asked as Raz stowed some of her spare uniforms in one of the lockers. “How does it compare to Borealan dwellings?”

“Well, the walls aren’t made from stone, which is nice. But there’s no meat locker, and the beds are all wrong.”

“What’s wrong with the beds?”

“Humans have no idea how to sleep properly,” she said, shaking her head in exasperation. “Let me show you tree climbers how it’s done.”

I watched in amusement as she pushed the two beds together, then scattered the sheets and pillows haphazardly, creating a kind of messy nest. She stood back and appraised her handiwork, gesturing to it as if it was supposed to have proven some kind of point.

“You unmade the beds?” I asked skeptically.

“No, dummy. Borealans sleep in piles with their pack, not alone on individual bunks.”

“But your pack isn’t here,” I replied, a touch of fear creeping into my voice. “You’re not going to have them live with us, are you?”

“You can barely handle one Borealan, never mind a whole pack,” she laughed. “No, you’re my pack now, monkey.”

“Oh,” I muttered, my cheeks reddening. “I guess that makes sense.”

The sunlamps on the ceiling of the torus were beginning to dim, the shafts of golden light that bled in through the blinds on the windows toward the front of the building changing color to imitate sunset. The day had been long, we were both tired from the exertion of combat, and exhilarated from the rush of adrenaline. I felt almost high, the thrill of fighting and surviving flowing through my veins like some kind of energy drink. As tired as I was, I knew that I stood little chance of sleeping that night.

Something else was coursing through my veins too, making my blood run hotter, my heart skipping as I watched Raz begin to disrobe. She was standing beside the bed with her back to me, her long tail peeking out of a little hole just above her belt line. I heard the sound of her pulling down her zipper, then she slipped out of the sleeves to expose her bare shoulders, her subtle musculature flexing beneath her smooth skin. She slid the garment slowly down, my eyes tracing the long dimple that her spine carved in her back, and then she stepped out of the uniform. She discarded it on the floor beside the bed, and hopped up onto the mattress, testing it like a cat kneading its favorite blanket. I got a splendid view of her butt in the process, those infuriating bike shorts that she always wore struggling to contain her voluptuous curves, stretching and straining as the perfect globes of her pert cheeks shifted beneath the clinging fabric.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, turning to face me, apparently surprised to see my flushed cheeks. She hadn’t intended to titillate me, but I found it almost impossible to keep my gaze off her, even in the most mundane of situations. My eyes wandered down to her abdominal muscles, as hard and as defined as ever, then to her polished thighs. They contrasted so beautifully with her black underwear, as pale and as smooth as silk.

“See something you like, monkey?” she teased.

An uncontrollable passion rose up inside me, swelling in my chest and filling my belly with butterflies. We could have died, but we were alive. Raz could have been banished from the station, but we had skirted that outcome too. The events of the day came flooding back to me all at once, hitting me like a wall. Claws dripping with alien blood, the enemy melting like wax candles under my plasma fire, the cries of victory and the relief of survival. Plasma bolts had passed mere inches above my head, so close that their heat had singed my hair. I had looked down the barrel of a Betelgeusian pistol, the rails crackling with glowing, green energy. I had been a split second away from being diced by the flashing knives of a Drone, and yet here I was, still standing. I had never felt so alive, so aware of my beating heart, of every inch of my unharmed skin.

Joie de vivre, the French called it, the joy and appreciation of life. I was compelled to cross the room and to plunge my face between her thighs, her cool skin brushing against my hot cheeks. Raz gasped in surprise, her clawed fingers finding purchase in my hair and taking handfuls.

“Stan! Damn it, what’s gotten into you all of a sudden?”

I wrapped my arms around her hourglass waist as best I could, my fingers scarcely able to meet around her muscular core. I crawled my digits downward, pressing them deep into the firm cheeks of her ass through her shorts, taking handfuls of her supple tissue and feeling her iron muscles tense up in response. She flinched and wriggled as I bit her inner thigh, rougher than I would have dared with a fellow human, my lips skirting the hem of her shorts as she arched her spine and stifled a moan.

“Slow down, you little animal. I’ve not even taken my shorts off ye-”

I found a firm protrusion beneath the rapidly dampening fabric, and I sucked on it, raking my tongue across its swollen surface through the material as Raz’s feminine flavor filled my mouth. I felt the familiar folds and wrinkles of her loins, the heat of her flesh permeating the crotch of her shorts as her leaking juices soaked it.

Her meaty thighs snapped shut around me, cushioning my face as I lapped and sucked, the sensation of my tongue stroking her through the fabric making her shudder involuntarily. I was buried in her intoxicating scent and her flavor, doting on her as she squirmed, feeling the fat of her rump spill around my fingers as I slid them beneath the elastic.

I hooked my hands around the waistband and pulled her underwear down, the tactile sensation of them gliding against her silken skin and struggling over her bulging muscles making my mouth water in anticipation. She straightened her legs to help me, and I felt my aching erection tent my uniform as I watched a drooping, slimy web of her excitement link her shorts to her flushed lips. Her underwear was positively drenched, and I could have sworn that I heard a splash as I dropped the garment to the floor, leaving her swollen and exposed.

As I lowered my lips down toward hers, she closed her legs again, sinking my face a good inch into her pillowy thighs. It was like being crushed between two giant marshmallows, the layer of delicate fat almost deep enough to hide the brawn that lay beneath, but not quite.

I could feel her heart racing as I delved my tongue into her womanhood with abandon, her pulse making her burning flesh throb against my tongue, painting her folds with my saliva as her honeyed juices wet my lips. I failed to stifle a moan, so overcome with desire for her, as if being nestled between her thighs was my idea of heaven. She twitched at that, tightening around me as though she was testing the endurance of my skull, but I trusted her not to crush it like an egg.

I mouthed and kissed her inner thighs, lapping at the glaze of her anticipation that was already making them shiny and wet, biting her softly as I mauled her ass like I was kneading dough. I slipped my tongue inside her, circling her winking opening, the maddening textures of her passage massaging my tongue as if trying to pluck it from my head. I had never felt like this before. I was seeing red, as if the threat of death had birthed in me an uncontrollable lust for life and all of its pleasures.

“I don’t know ... what’s gotten into you,” Raz growled between gasps, “but I ‘like’ it. ‘Harder’ ... bite me like you mean it, monkey.”

She pulled my hair and thrust me deeper, the soft tuft of orange fur on her mound tickling my nose as she ground her wide hips against my face. I brought a finger toward her opening and pushed it inside her, feeling her quivering walls of velvet, slimy muscle take a fierce hold of it. Her passage rippled up and down my digit, from the knuckle to the tip, as if begging for it to start moving. I made her wait for a few moments, her fluids soaking my skin, and then I began to curl it inside of her.

She tugged at my hair rhythmically, stinging my scalp, appreciative shivers rolling down my spine with every jolt. I dragged my nails across her thighs as I drew her needy clitoris between my lips, sucking on it as I lashed it with my tongue, catching it between my lips and my teeth

“D-damn it, monkey,” she exclaimed. She bent double, her thighs trembling around my face as her juices dribbled down my chin. I stopped my ardent licking as she crossed a leg behind my head, catching me in a kind of headlock, her rock-hard muscles clamping my windpipe shut. I wrapped my arms around them in surprise, opening my mouth to protest, but finding that I couldn’t speak.

She dragged me up onto the bed by my head as I struggled in vain, then she flipped me over onto my back like a wrestler in a ring, practically sitting on my face as her loins pressed against my lips. Her knees were far above my head, her wonderfully plump thighs cradling my face, the flesh of her buttocks spilling over my chest. She wasn’t putting all of her weight on me, but it was enough to sink me into the mattress. I struggled, but she laughed, holding me there until I relaxed and took in a deep breath of her wonderful scent. It was like chloroform, dulling my mind, and I gazed up to see Raz’s yellow eyes peering down at me covetously.

“Can’t have you winning one of these ‘fights’, tree climber, or you’ll make me look bad. The Alpha has to keep up appearances, you know.”

She shook her hips, grinding her drooling sex against my lips, and I obliged. I resumed my rhythmic licking, my hands wandering up her belly, groping the firm bunches of her abdominal muscles as she rocked gently to match pace with my tongue.

I felt one of her fluffy hands squeezing the bulge beneath my uniform, but I couldn’t see past her flesh, her thighs rising up to either side of my face like the walls of a canyon. She reached behind herself and fumbled with my zipper, dragging it all the way down, her sharp claws leaving trails on my belly as she neared my waistline. A warm hand reached beneath the waistband of my shorts, her feathery fur tickling me, enclosing my inflamed member in a prison of velvet.

I lurched as the touch of her fingers sent a jolt of pleasure coursing through me, Raz squeezing me, pulling back my foreskin and trapping my glans between her padded thumb and forefinger. She freed me from the constraints of my underwear, and then began to stroke, her tight fist milking me with a slow and deliberate rhythm. I bucked into her hand, letting slip an embarrassing moan that made her shiver, my muffled exclamations further stimulating her.

“What’s that, monkey?” she teased. “I couldn’t hear you, you’ll have to speak up.”

She pressed down harder on me, squeezing my head between her furry calves and the soft meat of her butt, lifting it off the mattress as she continued her stroking. I couldn’t breathe, and I slapped her ass in protest, a ripple passing through her cheek as my palm clapped loudly against it. She shuddered as my struggling stimulated her, rolling her hips, her flowing juices sliding down my cheeks in globs.

After a moment, she finally released me, and I gasped for air as I wiped her fluids from my face with my sleeve. I opened my mouth to complain, but I was cut short as Raz spun around, changing position so that she was crouched above me with her feline nose hovering over my throbbing erection. I looked up to see her loins poised over my head, her pink flesh glistening, ropes of her viscous excitement threatening to fall to my face as they drooped from her flushed lips. Her legs were splayed wider than the breadth of my shoulders because her thighs were long enough that they reached my waist, her furry hands supporting her weight to either side of my hips, Raz bent almost double to reach my member as it bobbed in the air.

The position was a little acrobatic due to our enormous difference in size, but my qualms were soon washed away as she planted her crotch on my face again with an audible, lurid squelch. I began to lap obediently, feeling a tremor pass through her as I raked my tongue up her vulva, glancing her swollen clitoris. I let my hands wander over her springy butt and her round, burnished thighs, the sweat that was beginning to well on her milky skin making my touch slippery.

My lips left her dripping sex, and I moaned into her loins as I felt her slide my erection into the reaches of her throat in one smooth motion. I glanced down between her thighs, sparks flying in my brain as her obscene tongue swirled around my buried length, but her hanging breasts blocked my view completely.

She applied a powerful suction, her winding organ wrapping around me like a tentacle as her lips kissed the base of my throbbing member, her slimy muscle squeezing me tightly as its textured surface grazed my glans. I lurched as she cupped my balls in the palm of her hand, stroking them with her fluffy fur, the vibrations in her throat teasing me as she laughed at my reaction.

I tried to tell her to slow down, but my pleas had the opposite effect, her sucking and licking only growing greedier and more intense. She could do such incredible things with her tongue, it was so impossibly flexible and dexterous, encompassing my entire length in a cocoon of slippery flesh. It was constantly in motion, always shifting and flexing, squeezing and stroking.

I gave in to the pleasure, delving my fingers into the yielding meat of her ass again, weighing her springy cheeks in my hands. Beneath the velvety layer of fat, her iron muscle lurked, like a bowling ball coated in a layer of memory foam. Just moving this massive body around gave her such incredible tone and definition, I felt like I could have bounced a softball off her rump. She shivered as I dug deeper, clawing and squeezing as I pleased, watching her rubbery butt spring back to its original shape the moment that I let go of it. She was so tough that there was practically nothing that I could do to hurt her, which meant that I could play with her rear like it was a lump of modeling clay.

Raz slipped my member out of her mouth for a moment, and I felt her warm breath on my glans as she spoke.

“Oh, you like that, do you? Maybe you’d appreciate a closer look.”

She sat on my face again, her cheeks engulfing me, the heat and wetness of her sopping loins pressing against my lips. I got the picture, beginning to lick and mouthe, throwing modesty to the wind as I practically made out with her nethers. I couldn’t help myself, she drove me wild, the scent of her excitement and her exertion making my cock beat like a second heart.

“That’s right,” she muttered, shivering as I fawned over her. I made a point of dragging the flat of my tongue across her swollen, needy clitoris, her legs almost giving out as she uttered a lustful moan. “That’s the spot... ‘fuck’...”

She plunged my member back into her mouth, my glans brushing the back of her throat as she pursed her lips around the hilt, letting her bubbling saliva dribble down my thighs. God, it was so hot and wet. Her tongue constantly modulated the pressure and tightness to keep me on my toes, the contrast between her silken flesh and her rough barbs making my head spin. I never knew what was coming, every new sensation a surprise, my legs turning to jelly as she worked me over.

I stroked her rosy, drooling vulva with my fingers, coating them in a slimy sheen of her fluids. Without any warning, I pushed two of them inside her, burying them up to the knuckle in her spasming tunnel. The bumps and creases of her silken insides narrowed around me as she clenched in surprise, her exquisite flesh clinging to every contour of my digits like molten plastic filling a mold. I could feel her pulse, the feverish heat of her body permeating me to the bone, Raz loosing an uncharacteristically girly yelp as she arched her long spine. I didn’t dare to laugh at her, not with her sharp teeth so close to my manhood.

I began to thrust them in and out of her, our odd position giving me a front-row seat as her pink flesh gripped me, her creamy emissions leaking from her tight hole every time that I drew back. I teased her all the while, tracing the folds of her puffy labia with my tongue, skirting her entrance as she moaned around my shaft. I knew what she wanted, but I made her wait, keeping her on edge. When I finally roamed down and closed my lips around her engorged clitoris, her reaction was all the stronger, quaking above me as I drew it into my mouth and caressed it.

She redoubled her efforts, nursing at my erection as though trying to quench a terrible thirst, brushing my balls with her delicate fur all the while. I could feel the tip of her tongue as it traced my every vein, the underside gliding against my tender head like slimy satin, the muscles deep in her gullet stroking me in inexorable waves as she swallowed around me.

The more doting and sensual her blowjob became, the more I was motivated to reciprocate, which made Raz all the more voracious in turn. It was like we were stuck in a feedback loop, escalating toward a shared climax, our trembling bodies entwined in a cruel and relentless dance.

I felt my muscles tense as the urgency of an orgasm began to tug at my senses, a wave of tingling pleasure spreading up through me, as if every nerve in my body was flaring to life in the same moment. Raz clenched around my fingers as the pleasure started to get the better of her, crushing them together almost painfully, her slimy walls undulating violently as they tried to drag my digits deeper. I took handfuls of her pillowy butt as I came into her waiting throat, Raz sealing her lips around the base of my twitching cock and burying it deeper, careful not to spill a drop as the first torrent of my emission hit the back of her throat.

She swallowed rhythmically, sucking my ejaculate from my writhing body as I buried my face between her legs, groaning into her loins. I jerked and bucked, but she pressed her leaking sex into my face, pinning me so that I stood no chance of breaking loose. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, holding on for dear life, my fingers sinking into her flesh like it was melting butter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.