Max Dolcett: the Brady Bunch - Cover

Max Dolcett: the Brady Bunch

Copyright© 2019 by MAX DOLCETT

Episode 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Episode 2 - Warning: Elements of Vore/Dolcett fantasy-if any story codes whatsover upset you then do not read. This is based on the Brady Bunch TV show as if it were real life. The setting is alternative history where snuff/dolcett and BDSM slavery are normalized as part of everyday life. The first part of the story explains the setting.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Snuff   Cannibalism  

Obligatory Explanation

As stated in the first episode if there is literally ANY subject matter of any kind that you do not like or would feel uncomfortable with then do not read.

At a reader’s request here is another episode – this one is a year after the conclusion of the first Brady Bunch episode.

Obligatory Jingle

Here’s the story of a lovely lady
Who was bringing up three very lovely girls
All of them had hair of gold like their mother
The youngest one in curls

It’s the story of a man named Brady
Who was busy with three boys of his own
They were four men living all together
Yet they were all alone

‘Til the one day when the lady met this fellow
And they knew that it was much more than a hunch
That this group must somehow form a family
That’s the way we all became the Brady bunch

The Brady bunch, the Brady bunch
That’s the way we became the Brady bunch

SCENE ONE: The Brady Living Room

“Marsha, did you walk and feed Tiger?” Carol was wearing her green skirt-suit with a big white belt as she walked into the living room looking for her daughter to remind her about her slave chores. She was surprised to see Greg and Peter double-teaming her from both ends. Peter had his pecker in Marsha’s ass and Greg was fucking his step-sister’s face. They both had their jeans around their ankles and were high fiving each other as their sister was ping-ponged between the two of them naked.

She gurgled but couldn’t answer her mother. She in fact had not had a chance to feed and walk the dog because she had been commanded to tend to her brother’s needs. She had been in intense daily slave training for a year now and had accepted the role that Alice had vacated as the family slave but she still needed constant discipline and punishment to be kept in line unlike Alice who had many years of seasoning to be a well behaved submissive.

“Do you have to do that in the living room? Your cum stains are getting all over our new shag carpet,” Carol smirked and shook her head at the boys for their carelessness. The guys said they would make sure Marsha licks it up and Carol rolls her eyes with a ‘boys will be boys’ face and nods telling them to see that they do.

The doorbell rings and she sighs. “I probably have to get my own doorbell too,” and when the three of them don’t move Carol shrugs and goes to answer the door. It is the mailman who is there to deliver a special package. He is an older man (played by Joseph Mell) and he looks inside with a smile as he admires the boys fucking their sister. Carol has to close the door on him to get him to go away. He peeks his head into the window to watch and she shuts the blinds.

Mike comes walking into the living room and asks who it was. “The mailman,” Carol says and she seems to be interested in three yellow envelopes. They are each addressed to different members of the Brady family and everyone seems to know what these envelopes signify (except for Cindy who is always clueless). “Boys, sorry to cut your fuck session with your sister short but we have some very special mail today. Family meeting in the kitchen, let’s go, Marsha you too.”

SCENE TWO: The Brady Kitchen

Marsha is standing naked with her hands behind her head, tits up, legs apart and eyes straight ahead. The rest of the family is seated around the table as Mike addresses them. “We have some special mail today and I think you all know what these yellow envelopes mean,” he said. Cindy clearly doesn’t so he reminds her they are usually official summons from the SPA and the Dolcett society to appear for an evaluation.

“Oh goodie, is one for me!” Cindy asks very cheerfully.

“I am afraid not Cindy,” Mike says adding “I’ve got one here for your Sister Jan, Peter and your Mom,” he says quite seriously. Everyone expected Jan and Peter would be re-evaluated this year but no one thought Carol would. Carol seems quite upset. She had never been evaluated because the program was started when she was younger and they made an exception because Carol was raising her daughters by herself. They no longer make that exception and the letter explains that she is to report at the next evaluation cycle.

Everyone seems concerned for Carol and Peter but no one seems that surprised or concerned for Jan. She is kind of the ugly-duckling of the family and she looks constipated and frustrated as she sits quietly contemplating the outcome of her next evaluation.

“I am surprised they made you get evaluated after all these years, Mom” Greg told his mom. He had been evaluated last year and wouldn’t have to report again for another decade.

Carol looked at her son with scorn in her eyes because he was implying she was very, very old but she said nothing.

“Yeah, how come they didn’t make you go Dad?” Bobby asked his father.

“I am not sure, Son. I suppose they felt that if your mom does get classified a slave there would have to be someone here to train her and your sister,” Mike pointed out that typically a husband gets first dibs on training his wife if she becomes a slave through the evaluations. “We are only allocated one house slave though so I am not sure what that means to Jan and Peter if they become slaves because we already have Marsha,” he looked at them both.

They looked down at their plates and then Peter looked up hopefully and suggested that maybe they would make an exception to keep the family all together. “There aren’t many big families left these days after the virus. They might be willing to let us all stay together,” he suggested.

“Peter, we don’t even know yet if you will even be classified a slave. We expected you and your sister would be officially evaluated again this year. This is all very routine but if there is any way I can keep everyone together then I certainly will,” Mike promised his family.

SCENE THREE: The Brady Living Room

It has been two days since the evaluation notice came and today the family has to report with their loved ones who are summoned and await the determination of the Dolcett Council. Everyone is very nervous.

Jan is wearing a pony harness with glitter and a feathered marching band hat. She is naked except for the white glitter harness that criss crossed her chest. This is all that she wore along with the other drum majorettes in marching band during parades. Jan was practicing with a baton but she can’t seem to get it right. She hopes to impress the judges and at least be considered for pony training if she fails her evaluation. She believes the high stepping she learned in marching band will be a big plus for her.

Peter is fucking Marsha one last time. He is completely naked and has her bent over touching her ankles. She is smirking because she secretly hopes he gets the ax for all the awful, painful and humiliating tortures he and his brothers have inflicted on her over the past year in the name of training her to be a well behaved submissive. She has no choice but to obey and let him fuck her and even grinds her bald pussy on his dick in order to pleasure him. She believes fully in the slavery system and is never disobedient.

Carol is wearing a yellow pant suit that makes her look a bit like Tweetie Bird in human form. She does not want to undress in front of her family. She has disciplined Alice and Marsha but she has always worn clothes while she did so in the common family areas.

“Mom, you have to get naked,” Cindy encourages her playfully. Cindy does not see any shame or issue with this idea and has no concerns at all. She looks very happy and has her hair in pig tails. She is dressed in pink skirts, white stockings, saddle shoes as if going to an Easter Egg hunt.

Bobby, Greg and Mike are all waiting around and fully dressed. They don’t want to be the one to remind Carol that she has to report to the center naked.

“I know honey, it’s just well I was trying to remember us as a family as we are now,” Carol said with a wintry smile. Marsha secretly hopes Carol will be judged as a slave because she doesn’t like being considered a family slave as she used to think she was Carol’s favored child after Cindy. Marsha believes though that Carol has a perfect life and a lot of status and luck and will likely come through the evaluations without a problem.

“This is just a formality. It will be over before you know it, “Mike consoles Carol.

“They have extended the evaluations to three days! They used to do them over the weekend so people could get back to work and now they are talking about having evaluations twice a week!” Carol expresses her concern to her husband.

“Jan and you need to strip or we’ll be late,” Greg tells his mother and sister like it is a command. Carol glances at him sharply and Greg looks down. He isn’t in charge of her just yet and she wasn’t going to be talked to that way. She starts to undress slowly.

Mike warns Peter to pull out of his sister and get ready to leave as well.

“I am about to cum, dad!” Peter grinds one final nut out in his sister and closes one eye as he strains and then pops his dick out of her tight little pink, bald pussy.

“You should have probably saved that for the evaluation,” Greg warns his little brother but Peter seems confident that this is not a big deal.

Jan did not shave her pussy so there is a blonde patch above her thin pink slit. She quickly removes her harness, gloves and hat. She still has small tits but they are slightly larger than last year. She removes the decorative tassels clipped to her nipples.

Carol is reluctant to undress and when she does she reveals surprisingly perky tits with elongated nipples from extensive breast feeding and an amazingly thick and curly bush of pubic hair – 70s style.

“Groovy pubes, mom” Greg nods his head in appreciation of the thick morass of slightly musty, curly black and brown hairs growing between his mother’s legs.

“Greg!” Mike warns his son to show a little respect but everyone was thinking the same thing as they admired her body.

The family leaves for the evaluations together.

SCENE FOUR: The Brady Living Room

It has been five days since the evaluations. Carol, Peter and Jan had to return completely naked and they all seemed worried for the last two days as they awaited the decision of the evaluation. They were not very harsh on Marsha over the last few days as they all felt a sort of camaraderie that they too may be expected to be trained. Carol has spent a lot of time with her family and they even visited a theme park in King’s Island where they encountered the Banana Splits. These were costumed slaves named Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper and Snorky that were dressed as animals and made to entertain families at the front of the amusement park. The slaves were expected to bounce, flop and wave their dicks or tits around as people threw popcorn at their open mouths.

The distraction had been helpful but no one could stop thinking about the evaluation to come.

The doorbell rang and Marsha had to answer it completely naked as she normally does. However, Carol, Peter and Jan jumped to get the door as well. Marsha was first and she greeted Doctor Drysdale at the door. He had been coming over once a month to fuck her regularly as part of the deal for leaving her here and he knew her quite intimately. The Doctor (played by Paul Lynde) was welcomed into the house and the entire family assembled to hear the result of the evaluations.

“I assume you know why I am here,” he told the Brady family.

“To fuck my sister, Marsha?” Cindy replied her guess in a very innocent way as she looked up at the Doctor with her pretty blue eyes.

“Yes, after I deliver my news about the evaluations,” Dennis Drysdale chuckled his response.

“Well, let’s get to it Doctor” Mike said in his very deep and serious way “We’ve all been worried for quite some time.”

“Yes, they are talking about doing the evaluations right at the center to eliminate the worry period for the family but I really do enjoy these house calls,” Doctor Drysdale may have been facetious about enjoying the house calls. “In any case, why don’t they get naked while I go over my notes.”

Carol looked around reluctantly and started to pull off her top as Peter and Jan did the same. Cindy also started to fully undress and remove her pink frilly dress.

“Not you sweetheart,” Mike told Cindy to put her clothes back on and Cindy sighed that she never gets to do anything fun.

Once Jan, Carol and Peter were standing and completely naked the Doctor addressed them one by one.

“Which one of you is Peter?” the Doctor was joking since the other two were clearly blonde women and there was only one dark, curly haired boy standing there naked. He laughed at his own joke and then said that he would be a Class C slave. “You don’t produce enough cum to be a class B” he told Peter. Peter said he would like to be re-evaluated and he’d stop fucking his sister for a week but that was not possible.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.