Max Dolcett: the Brady Bunch - Cover

Max Dolcett: the Brady Bunch

Copyright© 2019 by MAX DOLCETT

Episode 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Episode 1 - Warning: Elements of Vore/Dolcett fantasy-if any story codes whatsover upset you then do not read. This is based on the Brady Bunch TV show as if it were real life. The setting is alternative history where snuff/dolcett and BDSM slavery are normalized as part of everyday life. The first part of the story explains the setting.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Snuff   Cannibalism  

Obligatory Explanation

I didn’t invent the Gynophagia or Vore category but I would like to introduce to you a brand of those stories that I call Max Dolcett Episodes. Dolcett is a much revered artist who drew pictures of women often in bondage who sometimes willingly chose to be served and eaten. An entire sub-culture of stories emerged around devouring women, hunting them, and I would like to share those with you with the understanding these are obviously only intended for fantasy.

If you just want to skip past the explanation and go right into the episode be my guest. I call it an episode instead of a story because the characters and setting are based on a popular TV show although the episode is told as if it is real life. An episode is also a single narrative with possibly one other sub-plot that has a definitive conclusion. A Max Dolcett episode does not have to rely on the characters of a TV show or book but it is encouraged so that the reader can instantly reference the setting and characters even if it means searching it on YouTube.

They say when you build a fantasy or science fiction world the reader will accept it as credible if it is internally consistent. Talking trees would seem fantastic in most settings but the reader can accept it in a world of dragons and goblins. An alien that can heal with the touch of its lit finger can be accepted after the audience views it phone home.

The Max Dolcett world is entirely based on the mundane world of the television show or book it is based on with a few alterations;

In the 1940s, the Axis was believed to have introduced a biological agent through the drinking water towards the close of the war. The powers that unleashed it said it was to bring peace by eliminating the desire for war because life would become too precious.

1 out of 100 women were rendered infertile and 1 in 10 men as well. Even those that were fertile had low birth rates and there was an increase in mutations of children due to radiation.

The biological agent affected animal life including all livestock with an even greater efficacy and in a generation most mammals had died off and much of the sea life as well. This caused an irreversible change in the environment as nature no longer had the animal systems to keep it in balance which resulted in famines, pestilence and a number of plagues. A series of atomic bomb strikes had wiped out a good portion of Japan and Germany and unleashed radiation and with it severe weather that also made growing crops very difficult if not impossible.

After two decades order returned but by the 1950s society had changed drastically. As our civilization re-emerged and rebuilt they introduced new laws that normalized slavery and bondage. There had been no rations to keep people in prison during the “great fall” and prisons became the first Dolcett processing centers (so named for the director that organized them). Prisoners were converted to slave labor and made to work largely agrarian farms to produce food.

Fuel costs were incredibly high as the biological agent rendered fuel inert very quickly and many reverted to wagons but without horses they used human labor to pull the wagons.

In addition, cannibalism became normalized and prisoners who were reluctant or attempted to escape were the first to be processed in Dolcett centers. People found this practice abhorrent at first but time has a way of normalizing things and now grocery stores offer human meat as a rare delicacy and there are waiting lists at the butcher shop.

Public nudity laws are relaxed for grade B-D slaves and there are laws in place for the proper care and treatment of them that are enforced by a Slave Protection Agency (SPA). The laws are strict but fair and intended to keep the slaves in their place but not abused. There are also a series of new anti-nepotism laws that penalize slave owners for freeing their slaves or permitting them to remain disobedient since this could lead to insurrection, rebellion and disloyal slaves who expect similar treatment from their owners. Violation of anti-nepotism laws always result in the slave owner becoming a slave themselves.

In time, a classification system emerged. As a young person reached maturity they were expected to report to the nearest Dolcett center for a lengthy evaluation. The evaluation would determine their reproductive health and the likelihood of producing healthy offspring, intellectual and psychological as well as physical attractiveness are considered. Criminal propensity and any criminal background is considered a very bad sign.

A person could sometimes change classifications or even voluntary agree to a different (lower) classification with a judge’s permission.

Grade A: Free Citizen

A free person enjoys much the same permissions you and I do now. They can own slaves, and are considered part of general populace of society. They do have an expected obligation to sire children but there are currently no laws that require marriage or raising children.

Grade B: Beta Citizen (Slave)

Often a domestic slave, they are expected to remain naked and collared in inclement weather. Their owners may enforce a chastity cage/belt on them. They are almost always sterile. The Beta slave will often be expected to remain indentured for a number of years after their initial evaluation and then report for re-evaluation and have their status changed. A Family that produces a Beta slave will often be provided the first opportunity to purchase them but they must treat them according to their new station based on the anti-nepotism laws.

Grade C: “Cuck” slave as they are often called (whether male or female)

The cuck is sterile and if not when they become a cuck they are sterilized. They have very few rights or privileges and are seen as less than human. They are not permitted to talk to anyone without permission or being spoken too first. There are some cucks who work hard labor in the fields and mines. There are some who are human pets for wealthy people and required to behave as dogs or cats. There are some who pull wagons like horses or ponies. They are generally far beneath the Grade C and when they become too old to work or too reluctant they are almost always re-evaluated as grade D.

Grade D: “Dolcett Slave” as they are called.

A grade D slave will spend most of its time like human livestock being fattened and fed. If they can be milked for semen or breast milk they may be used for this purpose but most are processed into meat. This process can be relatively painless however for runaways and those who resist there are public executions and it is considered a citizens duty to make other slaves witness them to remind them of what happens if they are disobedient.

Naturally, not everyone agrees with these new rules in society but it has led to an orderly recovery and I thank you for taking the time to read the explanation. I now return you to the episode

Obligatory Jingle

Here’s the story of a lovely lady

Who was bringing up three very lovely girls

All of them had hair of gold like their mother

The youngest one in curls

It’s the story of a man named Brady

Who was busy with three boys of his own

They were four men living all together

Yet they were all alone

‘Til the one day when the lady met this fellow

And they knew that it was much more than a hunch

That this group must somehow form a family

That’s the way we all became the Brady bunch

The Brady bunch, the Brady bunch

That’s the way we became the Brady bunch

SCENE ONE: The Brady Living Room

“Well, It’s been a pleasure Mr. and Mrs. Brady but it seems like it’s time for Alice to report to the nearest Dolcett center and you know what that means?” Alice thrust her finger across her neck indicating she would be turned into a Grade D slave. Alice was naked. She had a small white collar around her neck and manacles around her feet and legs. Her pussy was very hairy and she had very large pendulous breasts that hung down across her chest. They had been pierced with hoop rings.

She was standing in the Brady living room talking to Mike and Carol about the fact that her service as a domestic (Class B) slave was going to come to an end.

“Now Alice, we don’t know that! You’ve been an excellent maid these past few years and I’ve put in a recommendation for you at the Dolcett Center. I am sure with your attitude and service record you have at least ten more years working for us,” Mike tried to reassure her but he knew that it was possible she would be downgraded to a Dolcett slave.

“I am not a Maid, I am a slave, Master Brady and I really have enjoyed my time with you and your family. You’ve been more than generous with me but I should probably just call Sam the Butcher and make arrangements tonight. I bet you’d love a lovely pot roast?” Alice rubbed her finger along her bare plump buttocks and then licked it as if she was delicious.

Greg and Peter came walking down the stairs and they were enthusiastic about Pot Roast. “Yay! When is dinner?”

“Now Greg and Peter,” Their mom scolded them not to get their hopes up. “We were just talking to Alice about her upcoming evaluation and she was making a joke. We have carrots and turnip stew tonight,” she said.

The boys were naturally deflated at the news. “Ah, I was hoping for pork chops and apple sauce,” Peter joked in his really bad James Cagney accent. No one knew why he made that joke but he always did.

“You are getting evaluated too? That’s groovy! I have to go this weekend too! I can drive you,” Greg was old enough now to report for his first evaluation.

“Do you think that is a good idea Master Greg? What if they evaluate you into a grade B and you can’t drive it home?” Alice asked him with a quizzical look on her face.

“No problem, I’ll just strap it to my back and pull it home like a donkey,” Greg chuckled at the idea. He was confident he would have no problem passing the evaluations. He was popular, had good grades and he knew he had lots of erections so he assumed he was very fertile.

It was at that point Jan and Marsha walked down stairs. The two girls were arguing about something and their mother asked them what was the matter.

“Marsha says I have to come to the evaluation with her this weekend but I have one more year!” Jan pouted.

“You sprouted pubes, Sis! What’s a matter? You scared?” Marsha was also confident she wouldn’t be chosen for the program. She was the most popular girl in school, had good grades, and she assumed she was fertile just like her mother. She was enjoying teasing her sister.

“It’s voluntary at her age and if she doesn’t want to go then she doesn’t have too,” Carol interceded for her middle daughter.

Peter decided to get in on the good natured ribbing Marsha was giving Jan and said “C’mon sis! Alice may have to retire and we could use a new house slave!” he was half joking and said he would go if she goes.

“You got your pubes, Peter?” Mike Brady looked very seriously at his son.

“Yeah Dad, for like two years now,” Peter looked surprised that he had to ask.

Mike looked at Alice for confirmation. She gave them all baths by hand and she would know.

“I try not to look Master Brady, but yeah, your son is a grown man,” Alice confirmed that Greg and Peter were both fully in puberty. “Jan just started showing recently though,” she confirmed to Carol.

“What about Cindy and Bobby?” Carol asked her.

“Well, if playing with it were all it took then Bobby would be in puberty but no both are hairless as a baby’s bottom, Mistress Brady,” she answered to Carol.

“You know you have to be whipped for not telling us this? We could get in some very serious trouble with the SPA if they found out we had purposely left Peter out of the evaluations for two years,” Mike explained that while the evaluations were based on age that exceptions were made for those who mature physically earlier

“Yes Mister Brady, I need a good whipping. Shall I get the paddle or the leather strap?” Alice admitted her mistake and Mr. Brady told her to bring back the leather strap and present herself across the couch.

“Aww Man! This sucks,” Peter lamented opening his mouth. “I had plans this weekend with the guys,” he said.

“Well, your plans are to be changed young man. Do you realize you could be downgraded automatically for failure to appear at your normal evaluation and that they would know you were long overdue when you finally showed up?” Mike informed him somberly and Greg looked at his tennis shoes. Mike had a very authoritative and formal way of speaking- especially when he lectured his sons.

Jan smirked but Carol told her she didn’t know why she was laughing because she was going as well.

“That’s so not fair! They didn’t have evaluations when you were kids!” Jan protested.

“Yeah, we had to struggle with famine and pestilence instead,” Carol warned her daughter she was on thin ice bringing that up. Carol had been considered a Triple-A citizen at her evaluation because not only had she birthed three healthy children but she was a widower raising them on her own. She would not have to be re-evaluated again until well after they were all grown.

“I know, I know and you had to walk up hill both ways to the Dolcett Center,” Jan had a grimace on her face.

SCENE TWO: Several Days Later in the Brady Living Room

“I still don’t see why we have to go there naked, mom? We can take our clothes off when we arrive at the processing center!” Jan protested. They had grown used to seeing naked slaves in public and having Alice serve completely naked but despite sharing one bathroom between the six of them and three girls and three boys to a bedroom they had managed to retain some measure of privacy around each other.

“It’s the custom,” Mike explained that the processing center had a very orderly set of rules. “You should have taken Alice’s offer to learn the various slave commands and rules before today because they are going to test you on these things at the evaluation center,” Mike warned his step daughters.

“It’s cool Dad, they teach us all this stuff in school,” Greg told his father with a big smile on his face.

“You took obedience training in school, son?” Mike asked his eldest son.

“No, I took automotive shop but I snuck out to watch the girls in obedience training plenty of times,” he smiled sheepishly.

“You pervert!” Marsha smacked her brother on the arm playfully and bit her lower lip as the two play-fought.

“Okay, enough of your playing around. Strip naked or I’ll get Alice’s cart out and let you pull us to the processing center!” Carol suggested they would make the girls pull the pony cart instead of drive over to the center.

“Tell Bobby to stop staring,” Jan and Marsha both protested their little brother grinning wickedly in the corner.

Bobby pointed out Greg and Peter were also staring and the group all started arguing again.

Alice stepped in and whistled loudly and that put a stop to the bickering between family members.

“It isn’t that big of a deal. It is just skin. I have been naked in your house every day since your parents got married and before that when Master Brady owned me. You don’t even look at my body,” she said.

“Yeah, but that’s just you, you are always naked,” Marsha admitted she couldn’t picture Alice any other way before finally accepting that this was going to be expected and starting with her top button to remove her cheerleader outfit.

Peter and Greg wasted no time stepping out of their clothes and reluctantly Jan began to undress in a very subdued manner as well.

Cindy started to take off her skirt as well before Carol stopped her and asked her what she was doing.

Cindy looked up with her bright blue eyes and told her that she thought everyone was getting naked now.

“No, just your older sisters and older brothers,” Carol reminded the silly little girl and Cindy nodded her understanding and hitched her skirt back into place.

Once they were undressed Jan wrapped her hands around her smallish breasts.

“Don’t worry, no one is looking at your tiny mosquito bites,” Marsha assured her sister and strutted around. Her bosom wasn’t that much larger but her tits were perky and her nipples were very striking.

“Did you shave your pubic hair?” Carol looked alarmed as she looked over Marsha’s body.

“Yeah, I always do for cheerleading. So what?” she asked.

“Well, the evaluation is based on you reaching puberty and that is one of the signs,” Mike explained to her that they may shave it off once there but that it is customary not to do so before the first evaluation.

“That’s silly and besides I don’t think anyone is going to be under the impression I am just a little girl,” Marsha walked with a sexy strut through the living room and moved her arms up and down like she was doing one of her high school cheers before looking over at her step father with lusty eyes that made her seem far from innocent.

“Be that as it may,” Mike started to give one of his lectures but Carol pointed out that they would be late and that wouldn’t bode well for anyone so Mike hustled everyone into the car.

SCENE THREE: The evaluations are complete and a member of SPA has arrived to deliver the news.

His name is Doctor Drysdale and he is played by Peter Lynde.

“Well, thank you for inviting me in. You have a lovely home,” Doctor Drysdale looked around as Carol opened the door for him.

“You can thank our house slave,” Carol pointed out. She did not work and yet due to the new slavery laws she didn’t have to lift a finger in her own home if she didn’t want too.

“Yes, well she may not be thanking me after what I have to deliver today. I am Doctor Dennis Drysdale. I believe we met at your daughter’s evaluation,” Dennis shook his head nervously as he shook hands with her – which was his manner.

“Yes, my eldest daughters and eldest step-sons were evaluated. Should I call them all down?” Carol asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.