Tennis Exhibition - Cover

Tennis Exhibition

Copyright© 2019 by Guillaume W. Bourgogne

Chapter 2: First Draw Ceremony

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Draw Ceremony - With the economic crisis and scarce advertising money, women tennis is on the verge of collapsing. The international women tennis organization introduces a radical solution as a last attempt for survival. They change most rules. They mandate exhibition and nudity when players lose sets or matches. They introduce public debasement, humiliation and sexual servitude for the losers of matches and tournaments. Ball girls now serve bottomless. The story describes the 1st season following the new rules

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Slow  

Caroline, Stephanie, Heather and the players who had their first walk of shame together enter the large ballroom where the draw ceremony will start in few minutes. They join the other players registered in the tournament. All dresses look the same. They leave almost nothing to the imagination. When adding the girls playing in singles and in doubles, about 50 professional players show off their almost naked bodies in public for the first time.

The world number one is not present in this tournament, but most top ten players attend. All players wear similar lace dresses showing off their assets. There is a blatant contrast between players displaying their assets and the conservative and elegant gowns selected by the other guests. Players do not dare to mix with the rest of the crowd.

Some officials come to say “Hello!” but most prefer to discuss with fully dressed people, as if the players’ new state of undress had automatically set a frontier between two different categories of citizens. The slavers on the one side, and the meat used to please citizens on the other side. Players try to have mundane discussions together. Some mention their holidays or their new contracts with sponsors giving a try to the new rules of tennis. A herd of naked pink elephants makes it difficult for any player to behave casually. They observe “clothed” people chatting about the new regulation and its acceptance by the players.

The president of the organization committee arrives on stage.

Conversely to former habits, the draw ceremony is not an independent event anymore. All registered players shall attend it with sponsors, organizers, members of the local club, and the press. Lots of tv channels are present to report about the introduction of new tennis rules. The draw ceremony is usually a technical meeting intended to organize the order of play. Rationales behind the elaboration of the table of players are simple: organizers try to preserve the presence of main important players until the final stages of a tournament to secure their business model. This system is called seeding. It is used to separate the top players in a draw so that they will not meet in the early rounds. The top seed is the best ranked player in the tournament. The top and the second seed are placed at opposite ends of the draw so that, if they both keep winning, they will meet in the final round. The number of seeds is based on the size of the draw, with 8 seeds for a minor event and a total of 32 players in the first round. Major tournaments with 32 or 64 matches in the first round increase the number of seeds accordingly. The ceremony does not bring any news about seeds, because anyone can infer this part of the order of play from the general rankings available some weeks before each tournament. The repartition of other players develops at random, with a draw. All players know that it will eventually change everything in a tournament but there is not much they can do about it.

The president of the organization committee arrives on stage. Players barely listen to him.

“- Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! We have the great pleasure and the great responsibility to host the first tournament of the tennis season. We all know that our sport faces great challenges, and that professional tennis was in danger of collapsing after several calamitous years. Our society has changed, and we must adapt. You all know that rules have changed for our sport. To cut it short, any professional sport is also a tv show. We run a business. At the minimum, we need to cover our costs. The rules in place this year have been designed to renew the attractivity for the audience and for sponsors, and to generate revenues from advertising. I will not go now into all details of the new regulation, but I would like to say...”

Blablabla ... All players know that the guy takes advantage of his position to show off. This speech is his moment, for the whole year. This happens in all small events. Players attend such a speech almost every week in a different tournament during the season. Local organizers are always a bit naïve and touching, even sometimes ridiculous. They illustrate the bridge between amateur and professional sports. However, the players catch very soon that there is more to this speech than the Warholian celebrity moment.

“- ... and this is the reason why we decided to inspire from the new rules to prevail now in professional tennis and introduce evolutions in our club, and in our community. It all started with a major difficulty. We had it tremendously difficult to recruit ball girls for the tournament and match the tennis regulation. Since ball girls must be present on court bottomless, the club went from three times more volunteers than necessary last year to no volunteer at all. In close coordination with the boards of trustees active in our community college and in the high schools of our district, we made several decisions. We decided to expand dispositions now prevailing for professional tennis to the other female varsity sports and to our local tennis club. We have also adapted local regulations to enable this evolution and generalize some aspects to the rest of our life. Nobody knows how to anticipate on forthcoming years and the subsequent tournaments, but we have solved our short-term difficulties. The committee made the big decision that the 15 best female players of our club under the age of 30 shall all attend as ball girls. If they do not, they lose the benefit of their wins and their membership. We compensate this mandatory volunteering with a free annual membership.”

The explanation goes on while ball girls of different ages arrive on stage and parade in their new regulatory uniforms: short tops cut above the navel, bottomless with depilated sexes and asses on display, bobby socks and sneakers. The oldest ball girls are about 30. With them are about thirty high school or college girls. The youngest seem probably no younger than 16 because it is the age of legal sexual liability in this district.

All of them keep their eyes down. They are unable to look at the audience. Some embarrassed faces only look down and try to avoid the objectives of tv cameras. Several girls have their faces red of shame and anger, ready to jump at the “clothed” people’s throats. The president of the organization committee is not shy about details.

“- Due to the lack of volunteers, we had to introduce radical decisions. We have made it mandatory for all cheerleaders affiliated with the local high school and with the community college to join the ball girl team. If they don’t, they lose their status as cheerleaders. We also adapted their uniforms. The new sport semester has not yet begun. Our girls currently train bottomless. I am glad to disclose tonight that our community made the important decision to change the uniforms for cheerleaders in all high schools of our district and in our colleges. Cheerleaders will now attend all school functions naked, except for sneakers. They will perform at games with uniforms like the ones in place for tennis girls, with tops and sports bras and micro-miniskirts. The girls’ privates are now considered common goods available for all the eyes in their respective teams. I am proud that the world of professional tennis takes the lead to change the relation to the female body in our society. And I am proud to take action at my own level to promote such an evolution.”

Players are amazed to learn about such a radical situation. This cool country is not so cool anymore. They wonder about reactions in the rest of the world when news about this small community will spread out. No doubt that the whole world will learn about it very soon. Too soon. However, there is a tiny advantage to consider for the players: they are happy to hide their own fate in the crowd of flesh exposed during this ceremony. They also understand that their exhibition should not be that difficult tomorrow when they arrive on court, because lots of other females will be as naked and exposed as they are. TV screens and digital walls display close ups of naked girl everywhere in the room: embarrassed faces, clit hoods, pussies, full framed butts. All these girls are beautiful. They are terribly embarrassed and just give quick looks at the crowd before looking down at their feet again. At one end of the line of bottomless ball girls, a cute blonde with long hair is crying in silence. She is among the youngest ball girls present on stage.

The guy behind the microphone starts moving on stage. He walks from girl to girl and casually caresses their bodies, grabs an ass, or fingers a pussy to make a point.

“- A good practice when acting as president and leader in a community is to set the standard and take action in one’s own private life. This is the reason why I have enlisted my beloved daughter Erin as a ball girl, even if she is far from performing as a champion in our club. She does not have the skills required to become a cheerleader either, but she has the looks for sure and used to wear clothes that I disapproved of. I think that I will make her life easier now with the new dispositions in place in our community. I will describe these new rules with Erin as an example.”

He stands near the crying blonde girl who does not dare to look up and observe the crowd.

“- This is tonight the very first time that Erin is exposed naked in front of our community, and in front of her peers. From tomorrow on, this is also the outfit that she will wear almost every day at school. Several rules prevail for our ball girls and cheerleaders. The first rule is simple: they are supposed to wear their uniform every day at school. Second rule: they are not allowed any hair below the neck, at any time. We have sponsored a permanent laser depilation for all girls selected for the tournament. The third visible rule is that we want to keep memory of who contributed to our events with tattoos and piercings. As you can see, we have imprinted their flesh with the logo of the club, and the year of the tournament. It is a tattoo, not a painted logo like top ten players wear on their skin. In our view, it is some sort of badge of honor. As it should be easy to read it from front and back, all girls wear two logos: close to their slit and on the right ass cheek. When girls serve for several years, what I strongly support, we will only add the date beside the logo.”

He has started with very intimate caresses on Erin’s pubis and around her sex. He now points out the tattoos. Cameras display the intimacy of the cutest girls present on stage and show their tattoos at the top of their slits. Nothing is hidden. Players are however amazed to watch the president of the club caressing his daughter’s privates without any concern. Under her father’s lead, the crying girl turns around to show her cute rump, now adorned with the same inscription as the front side. He grabs the decorated buttock and anyone can testify that his fingers draw very near to the girl’s asshole. The show is not over.

“- There are other aspects. As a father, I cannot tolerate that the marks on my girl do only display the club’s logo. I am very committed to our club, but Erin is still my little girl. This is the reason why she also wears my own mark on her flesh, to make it obvious to everybody that I am still the one making decisions for her. The mark shows that my own authority will always prevail while the club’s logo represents only an honor badge. My brand is posted on the other side of her slit, at the level of the clitoris hood. Not all girls wear such a mark today, but some fathers and most husbands decided to imprint their girl’s flesh with it. I decided to add my mark at other places to make sure that it will be difficult to remove it. I have posted it so far on her neck. I’m debating about other suitable locations.”

He waits patiently for the cameras to show different girls and different marks. The ones who do not wear such a mark are both among the ball girls and the local tennis players.

“- As I told before, the local champions also display their bodies as ball girls during the tournament. For the similarity with international tennis rules, we have mandated that all girls registered in our club play a minimum of a local tournament per quarter, and we mimic all rules prevailing at international level in our events, including the spanking and the humiliation scenes at the end of the matches. We have also transposed into local rules the necessity to play bottomless or naked according to the scores. We expanded that rule until the next local tournament plaid by the girl. However, we have felt a necessity to manifest a difference between the girls who show their naked flesh as an outcome of scores and rankings, and the girls who have to show their flesh because they only enlist as ball girls or cheerleaders.”

The daughter cannot suppress a reaction when her father penetrates her sex with two fingers on the stage. He plays with her slit and caresses the tip of the clitoris with his thumb. The camera distinctively captures her juices glistening at the top of her tights.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.