Tennis Exhibition - Cover

Tennis Exhibition

Copyright© 2019 by Guillaume W. Bourgogne

Chapter 1: Preparations

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Preparations - With the economic crisis and scarce advertising money, women tennis is on the verge of collapsing. The international women tennis organization introduces a radical solution as a last attempt for survival. They change most rules. They mandate exhibition and nudity when players lose sets or matches. They introduce public debasement, humiliation and sexual servitude for the losers of matches and tournaments. Ball girls now serve bottomless. The story describes the 1st season following the new rules

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Slow  

Christmas has just gone and the season opens.

At the beginning of the year, as usual, the world of tennis transfers to Australia for a couple of weeks. Players often spend Christmas with their families and spend New Year eve in Australia. In the old times, the wealthiest players used to spend some holidays in Seychelles or Mauritius between the preparation season and the beginning of the tour. Today, they cannot afford it anymore. Most of them originate from the Northern hemisphere where January associates with the worst period of winter. They all enjoy Australia because of the nice summer weather and the easy-going atmosphere. The players first spend some weeks in small towns with events entirely dedicated to the female tour before they join the Australian open in Melbourne, which is one of the very few mixed events of the tennis circuit.

For the first time ever, the players are not specifically looking forward to joining the tour after the break. They wonder about all the changes. Most of them are pleased with the preservation of the status of professional player, yet they cannot imagine how to live by the new rules. They are not that much worried about the exhibition of more skin. Most of the younger players already show off in skinny outfits on their Instagram and Facebook pages during training sessions, or they advertise for very sexy shorts and tops. Their concern is about handling humiliation and public sex. They know that this will affect all patterns of interaction between players, and with organizers and sponsors.

Today is registration day. Players are supposed to show up and exhibit licenses to confirm their presence on the draws. Some of them have meetings with the medics mandated by the tennis federation. Others go directly to registration. They also receive credentials for their staff and visitors.

Most girls find today their new regulation outfits from the respective sponsors. Large boxes and bags wait for them in the hotel rooms, or at the sponsor lounges. The usual brands are still present on the market and wonder how to make their returns with the rest of the population. Outfits and rules are now so extreme that the adoption by amateurs in the clubs cannot generate automatic returns anymore. Except for the bras, outfits have also become so simple that margins vanish. It is almost impossible to consider these outfits as instances of technical clothes. They better compare to beach wear, or to slutty Halloween costumes. New manufacturers also try to enter the business; they approached players who usually do not get a chance to work with sponsors.

This is the case for Caroline, a cute player from France.

At the end of the former system, she managed with lots of efforts and difficulties to range between the 20th and 50th rankings in simple, and in the top-10 in doubles. Caroline is a typical player trapped in the new system. Not old enough to retire. Not enough price money to stop playing. Not skilled enough outside tennis to make it for a living. However, she is cute enough to attract all the attention and to receive decent propositions if her rankings improve.

Caroline just received her outfit package for the Australian tour. She first unfolds the polo shirts. Nice color. This mix of different shades of blue suits her. She tries a shirt on her and watches her image. She does not have large breast but the in-built bra barely provide enough support when standing in front on the mirror. She suspects that her boobs will have a lot of movement when running around on court. Her belly button shows. The hem of the shirt arrives at mid-distance between the lowest part of her breast and the navel. As most very active young women of her generation, especially among the ones doing a lot of sports and spending some time with bodybuilding, her waist is not that explicit. The shirt is short enough that it will show off the abs. That is not a problem. She is proud of her abs. She works so much for it that she is proud to show this outcome of all the hard and painful efforts. What worries Caroline is different. The shirt is so lose around her body that it will dance around. The movement of the fabric will not help for the concentration.

Caroline is almost naked in front of the mirror. She only wears the shirt. Being bottomless changes her proportions. She tries different poses. She appraises what she gives to see from the back. She always thought her ass to be in the list of her best assets but she never expected to show it to the audience of a tennis court, even less to the crowds watching matches on TV. The polo shirt gives the impression that her long legs are longer than before. She has to check with the new shoes received today. She already verified that the shoes are a perfect fit for her soles. The instep is respected. She was surprised when manufacturers started to introduce slightly compensated soles. She already tested the prototype of these shoes a couple of weeks ago and tried to run or move around on a court. It did not hurt. The shoes are comfortable. At least her feet and legs will not suffer. The players often joke about it together: the world of tennis expects the girls to humiliate themselves but they still take great care of their health.

She watches in the mirror how she might most probably end lots of matches during the season: naked from midriff to ankles. The sneakers make her even taller. The legs seem longer. She is glad to have invested in a permanent depilation during the winter break. No time to waste in such a boring and repetitive task. She is still shocked that international regulations would ever mandate players to get rid of any hair below the neck. As a good girl, she has been educated from her earliest years to hide the pussy in her panties. In recent years, broadcasters in charge of tennis even moved the position of tv cameras capturing the serves between male and female matches to make sure that nobody would look up the skirts and see the inseam shorts. The whole world will now be able to investigate the shape of her sex, eventually the size of her clitoris. She is even expected to exhibit her body during other events and after the matches.

Caroline does not know if she can make it.

She signed nice contracts with sponsors and the authorities of tennis, but she is terrified about the next weeks.

She goes on with the investigation of the new clothes.

What the new regulation calls a skirt is ridiculously short. Barely ten centimeters from waist to hem ... When wearing the skirt without a thong, her ass crack shows almost entirely. Caroline is proud of her round and perky ass. Such a micro-skirt enhances its shape and roundness. On the front side, the length is calculated to make sure that her sex will be always on display below the cloth.

The thong is an actual surprise. The regulation states that her ass cheeks cannot be covered but it does not make anything else explicit. This is visibly left to the designers’ creativity who can interpret the texts as they see fit. There is nothing like a thong in her hands. It is at most a g-string. Only a thin string emerges from her ass cheeks. The waistband is another string and it looks like her most sexy bikinis. It is nothing like the flat strip used on her former outfits. The front size is very narrow. No doubt that even the most symbolic landing strip would show under such a small piece of cloth. She could eventually keep a small patch of hair above her slit, but the nether lips have to be bare. She puts the “thong” on. When standing still in front of the mirror, her modesty is safe. Her sex will almost automatically show as soon as she will run after the ball.

She is full of doubts...

Not so convinced anymore that she made the right decision.

Her presence on the tour will for sure affect her personal life. When wearing the most conservative outfits authorized in the new rules, she will show on court all the skin preserved until now for her private life. Contradictory feelings collide in her head. Such a big change will make a long lasting impact. She never expected the whole world to see all of her. She is afraid that TV broadcasters and the internet will keep a very long memory of her exhibitions. She feels unsecure about her decision. She feels trapped in her contracts for bad economic reasons. If she had the tiniest option to earn money without showing off her naked body, she would run for it right now and preserve her modesty. This is totally insane. She accepted a contract to whore herself on court. She voluntarily signed a contract to humiliate herself in public.

How to cope with that? She does not know.

Room service knocks at the door.

She did not order anything and wonders who might send something. Or maybe the sponsor did not deliver all packages together and they bring complements.

On her way to the door, she grabs a robe in the bathroom.

She freezes still on her feet at the very moment where she realizes what is happening. She is putting a robe on before she opens the door while she is wearing the precise outfit that is now her normal attire to start matches. She will wear even less when matches develop at her disadvantage.

What is the most insane part of it? That she tries to cover her body without anticipating on her exhibition, or that she agreed to display her privates on court and on tv?

She is troubled and concerned.

She accepts that she has still a couple of hours to make a final decision and jump into her future. She can withdraw and it will cost her a significant amount of money to cancel the different contracts. The contributions paid by the sponsors already amount for more money that she ever paid for her expenses on the tour, including for the very expensive suite where she spends her time at the moment. Or she votes to remain in the new tennis system, and the whole world will see her receive spankings and lick some pussy sooner or later. Including her family, her brother, her father, and her mother. Thanks God, she does not have a boyfriend anymore.

The person waiting on the other side of the door knocks for a second time with impatience.

Caroline does not bother to hide under the robe. She takes it as a test ... She opens the door in the very outfit that she is supposed to wear for her first match on the next day.

The door is wide open.

A teenager waits for her with a clothes cover and bags.

“- Hello! Sorry to disturb, Miss. I deliver your dress for tonight. Shoes and accessories are in the bags.”

Caroline is surprised.

She did not order anything. She was not aware that sponsors or organizers were supposed to send a gown. She goes back to her purse and fishes for some money for the service boy. He is handsome, by the way, and just a couple of years younger than she is. The typical profile she would love to host in her bed one of these nights.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.