King Dong: a Monster Movie Parody - Cover

King Dong: a Monster Movie Parody

Copyright© 2019 by Perv Otaku

ACT VII

Fantasy Sex Story: ACT VII - A tentacle monster retelling of King Kong

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

True to his word, a huge crowd attended the premier. “Live at the Hollywood Bowl, Dong, the Eighth Wonder of the World, XXX Adult Show” the signs promised. The people took their seats, speculating on what they were about to see. Many rumors had filtered out, some mostly accurate and some much less so.

Anne and Jack waited backstage. Jack in a tuxedo, Anne wearing only a lacy matching set of bra and panties. “You nervous, Anne?” Jack asked.

“Mmmm, ready to soak through my panties is more like it. Being on that island was a nightmare, but he fucks me sooooo damn good. I can’t wait to feel his tentacles in me again,” Anne confessed.

“And here I thought Dickem had to coerce you into doing a fuck show live on stage,” Jack said.

Anne gave him a naughty smile. “I barely even care about the money he’s promised, although I’m certainly not turning it down either.”

Just then, Karl arrived, in a tuxedo of his own. “Jack! Anne! Looking hot as always. The box office is reporting a seven hundred and fifty thousand dollar take for the night. How’s that for a haul?”

“You crazy mother fucker, you really pulled it off, didn’t you?” Jack said.

“Damn straight. And every night after this, too. Now just some quick interviews here and we can get started,” Karl said as the reporters and photographers filtered in. “Boys, this is Miss Deeper, and Mr. Enoff.”

“Is it true that Mr. Enoff is the one that rescued you?” a reporter asked.

“That’s right. I wouldn’t have gotten away without him,” Anne answered.

“So how did you manage that feat with a creature that big?” another reporter asked.

“Well, at that point Dickem is the one that gets the credit. We were all running scared, but Dickem and his balls of steel had the nerve to attack it with the gas bombs,” Jack replied.

“So you’re the big hero, then,” a reporter said to Karl.

“No, leave me out of it. Miss Deeper is the center of our story. Without her, we wouldn’t have had a chance at Dong. He was after her when he came to us.”

“A regular Beauty and the Beast!” a reporter remarked.

“That’s it exactly. Use that,” Karl said. “Beauty and the Beast. Dong was safe and alone on his island, but once he seduced Beauty, he couldn’t live without her. There’s your story.”

“Can we get some photos now?” a photographer asked.

“Hold off on that. I’m going to start the show, give a little speech about Dong, Miss Deeper, Mr. Enoff, and our grand adventure. I’ll call you up when it’s a good time for photos,” Karl said. “Anne, Jack, come on with me on stage for when the curtain goes up.” Anne’s hand reflexively went to rub her pussy, and she found her panties were indeed incredibly damp. She made a small horny moan. “That’s a good girl, can’t wait to get started,” Karl observed and led them up to the stage.

He stepped out in front of the curtain to the full capacity crowd, and started to wind them up like a circus ringmaster. “Ladies and gentlemen, I am here tonight to tell you a fantastic tale. So fantastic that nobody would ever believe it. But, ladies and gentlemen, seeing is believing, and we have returned with the living proof of our adventure, an adventure in which many men died horribly.

“And now, ladies and gentlemen, before we begin our tale, I am going to show you the most amazing sight you have ever seen. Mark this year down in your lives, because you’ll never again see anything as fantastic as you did right here in 1978. He was the ruler and god of the world he knew, but now he comes to civilization, merely a captive, a show to gratify your curiosity and your erotic interests. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Dong, the eighth wonder of the world!”

The curtain rose, revealing Dong, covered with thick nets and chains, enough to ensure the only tentacles that could move were the small ones on his face. The crowd gasped, some women shrieked. Karl smiled proudly. He waved Anne out next to him. “And now to introduce to you Miss Anne Deeper. The most resilient girl I’ve ever known.” The audience applauded. Anne removed her bra with a flourish, and they applauded louder and cheered.

Karl continued. “Behind us the Beast, and here is Beauty. She lived through an experience that no other woman could even imagine. And she was rescued from that peril by a very brave man, and incidentally her future husband, let’s meet him now, Mr. Jack Enoff.” Jack arrived on stage and took a bow to the applause of the audience.

“Now, before I tell you the incredible story of our voyage, Anne is going to show you just what makes Dong here so special. And I’ll ask the gentlemen of the press to come forward now, so you may have the privilege of watching them take the first photos of Dong,” Karl announced. “Anne, go on up if you’re ready.”

“Mmmm, I am more than ready,” Anne said. She slid her panties down her legs to the floor and turned toward the photographers as they came out on stage. “If any of you boys are brave enough for a close up view, you’re welcome to follow me,” she said with a seductive voice and a wink. She climbed up a series of stairs, ladders, and catwalks that had been positioned behind Dong, finally bringing her up to a platform that swung out near his head. Some of the photographers took her up on the offer, getting a superb view of her from underneath as they followed. Jack went up behind them as well.

When Anne got close to Dong, he gurgled and reached out towards her with his tentacles. She grasped one in each of her hands and stroked them gently. “I know, baby, look what they’ve done to you. I’m here now. You don’t deserve this any more than I did, but at least we can be together again,” she said. She stepped closer and let the tentacles start to caress her body. She moaned loudly with excitement and anticipation. A flurry of flashes went off as the photographers both on the stage and up on the catwalk started taking photos. Dong’s gurgles increased in volume to a roar as he struggled within his bonds. “Shhh, it’s okay, it’s just lights and cameras,” Anne said.

“Ladies and gentlemen, don’t be alarmed. We have him tightly secured with the strongest chains, and Miss Deeper is in no danger of anything but a fantastic fucking,” Karl announced. “Jack, how about you get in on some of the photos. That’ll beat any of the photos at your wedding tomorrow.”

Jack kept a cautious distance, but allowed the photographers to get him and Anne together in their shots. Anne groaned as the tentacles rubbed against her tits, pussy, and asshole. The photographers jostled each other and pushed forward for a better view. Dong roared again and the chains holding him began to show their strain.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.