King Dong: a Monster Movie Parody
Act VI

Copyright© 2019 by Perv Otaku

Fantasy Sex Story: Act VI - A tentacle monster retelling of King Kong

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Anne came to, already moaning, on account of Dong’s tentacles slowly fucking her pussy and asshole, and gently squeezing her ample breasts. She opened her eyes, smiled, and said, “Mmmmm, baby, that feels so nice. Don’t stop.” They were in a large cave, with Dong mostly submerged in a subterranean lake that filled the area, though he was clearly being careful to keep Anne above water. Hearing her voice, Dong gurgled softly and started moving, climbing out of the water and into daylight. Anne could now see that they were at the landmark mountain of the island. The cock-like spire towered behind them, and they were perched on a wide area that resembled one of the testicles.

Anne closed her eyes and let out a long, deep moan as her body shuddered with orgasm. It wasn’t as dramatic as the ones she had before, but it was wonderful nonetheless. She ran her hands over the tentacles that clutched her tits, feeling their capacity for both strength and tenderness. Dong gently lowered her to the ground, and she walked to the edge of the cliff and looked over. She could see quite a bit of the island from this vantage point, and immediately below was another lake with a river feeding into it and flowing back out on the other side. “It’s a wonderful view you have. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

She turned back and looked up at the monster as it looked back down at her. “So what am I to you anyway? A pet? Like a hamster or a goldfish? Or a blow-up sex doll with a pulse? Just a glorified cock sleeve for your tentacles? Don’t get me wrong, they’re very ... talented. But I can’t stay here with you. Even if it is ... really tempting to want that.” Dong continued to stare down at her. The very tip of one of its bottom tentacles moved up her legs, past her pussy and over her tits, caressing her body. She looked back out over the island and sighed. “Right. Why do I even bother?”

She decided to make the most of it and try to get the creature to give her holes a hard pounding again. She turned back to face him and saw a gigantic centipede had just made its way up the cliff side and was crawling their way. “Shit! Behind you!” she cried out, pointing at it. Dong was slow to react though, and the centipede was almost on top of him by the time he turned around. They quickly got tangled up in each other, with the centipede coiling around Dong while he used his tentacles to do the same to his adversary.

The two monsters wrestling with each other seemed to attract further attention, as a ten foot long dragonfly zipped down out of the sky above and went straight for Anne. She screamed as it scooped her up in its legs. Dong roared and threw himself towards the dragonfly, taking the centipede along with him. He lashed out with one of his large tentacles, reaching for Anne, but only managed to smack the dragonfly. Stunned, it plummeted into the lake below.

The impact with the water separated Anne from the giant bug, but also stunned her. She floated on her back, too dazed to swim against the current of the river, and was quickly swept out of the lake. Realizing that this was effective transportation away from Dong and hopefully back towards the village, she let herself float downstream. It only lasted a couple of minutes though, before she got caught up in some vines that were dangling in the river. The vines coiled around her and dragged her out of the water, pulling her towards a very large flower that rested low to the ground.

She was entirely unsurprised when more of the ambulatory vines reached out to her body and headed straight into her pussy, asshole, and mouth, quickly stuffing her fuck holes completely. They weren’t as thick as the other things that had invaded her body recently, but they certainly had the length available to fill her up deep, just like Dong. Despite being a plant, it had surprising skill at stimulating her body. The vines moved more slowly and gently in and out of her holes compared to Dong and the rest, but it was very effective and she moaned in appreciation.

At this point she was no longer offended at being raped by whatever damn thing, it seemed like as good a way to get fucked on a regular basis as anything. Rather more distressing, though, was the flower starting to close up while her feet were being pulled into it. The fucking it was giving her had been too distracting for her to care about struggling against the vines, but a jolt of panic now stirred her into fighting.

The vines held her body so tightly that her efforts made little difference, but as her legs were pulled into the flower, she finally managed to yank a hand free and reached out to clutch at an exposed tree root. She wondered how long her strength would hold out against the vines. It become a moot point when her orgasm made her lose her grip. The fragrance of the flower finally reached her nose as her belly slid down into the embrace of the flower petals. It smelled quite nice, and made her feel peaceful and unafraid. Pleasure pulsed through her body as the action of the vines in her holes brought her to another orgasm.

She marveled that she had finally found something on the island that really did want to eat her, even though it still fucked her first as well. It felt like a lovely way to go. The petals brushed over her breasts as they sank into the flower’s grip. Then her head was completely inside, and most of her trailing arm also. It wasn’t completely dark, there was a pleasant glow of the daylight filtering through the flower. Being inside the flower felt comforting, like a mother’s womb.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.