King Dong: a Monster Movie Parody - Cover

King Dong: a Monster Movie Parody

Copyright© 2019 by Perv Otaku

Act III

Fantasy Sex Story: Act III - A tentacle monster retelling of King Kong

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

ACT III

“Do you see anything? The fog is a good sign, right?” Anne asked.

“The sonar shows we’re close to something, alright,” Anglerod confirmed.

“And it’s the island we’re looking for? How can we tell?” said Anne.

“The mountain that looks like an erect cock and balls,” Karl said.

“Oh, that’s right, I remember you mentioned that,” Anne replied.

“Here’s the shore. You can hear the waves breaking,” Anglerod observed.

“Wait, those aren’t breakers. It’s drums,” Jack realized.

Karl said, “You’re right. Maybe they saw us and are trying to guide us in. Look there, the fog is starting to clear up.” As the ship slowed to a stop and dropped anchor, they could see the stone phallus towering over the wall that hid much of the island from view. “Do you believe me now? There it is, just like the map promised. Now let’s go ashore.”

“I’ll let you take twelve of my men along,” Anglerod granted.

“And you too, Captain. I expect we’ll need you to translate for us,” Karl said.

“I’m coming too, right?” Anne asked.

“Damn straight,” said Karl.

“Shouldn’t she stay behind until we know what we’re dealing with?” Jack suggested.

“Not a chance. Experience has taught me to have my cast and my camera by my side at all times, ready to shoot if a good opportunity presents itself,” Karl insisted.

“You really want to risk—”

“It’s my film, Jack. Go help the men load up some guns and gas bombs. Anne, bring some of your costumes along in case you need to strip out of something sexy.”


Once they pulled the launch boats ashore, they started in towards the village, following the sound of the drums. Finding the village abandoned, they continued on towards the wall. “Look at it! It’s gigantic!” Karl said, excited.

“Amazing!” Anne agreed.

“Even taller than that one in China,” Anglerod said.

“I knew it! This is going to be fantastic! Beyond belief!” Karl said.

As they approached the wall, they could finally see the villagers, engaged in some type of festival or ceremony with ritual dancing and pounding of drums. Suddenly a chant began, the primitive people chanting in unison, “Dongu! Dongu! Dongu!” Anne was standing next to Jack and reflexively grabbed his arm and moved her body against his. The accompanying sailors looked distinctly like they’d much rather be back on the ship. Karl moved closer, waving at the others to follow.

“What are we walking into here?” Anne wondered.

Some heathen bullshit, who the fuck knows,” Jack sneered. “Stay close to me. You would have been safer staying on the ship.” There was worry in his voice, but also a tent in his pants as Anne’s breasts pressed against his arm...

“And miss all this excitement?” Anne said with a smile.

Karl led them in behind the old-fashioned minka houses and peaked around the corner at the ceremony. He turned back and called out quietly, “Captain, you gotta come see this! You there, bring my camera over!” Anne and Jack looked out around the corner while Karl moved out into the open to film the action, Anglerod by his side, listening and observing. The ceremony seemed to center around one of the village women, very young, barely more than a teenage girl. While the others around her were dressed in drab colors, she was wearing a bright red kimono, with jewelry made of seashells and her hair done up in a fancy bun.

Suddenly, one of the villagers yelled out and pointed at the group. The ceremony fell quiet as an older man that looked to be in change moved towards them. “Shit, they saw us. Well, no point in hiding now. Everybody come out where they can see us,” Karl commanded. They did so, but the sailors clutched their guns, looking ready to either bolt or start shooting. “Now hold on, stand your ground men, stand your ground,” Karl said.

“Brave face, now, everybody. Don’t let them see that you’ve nervous,” Jack said, even while putting his arm around Anne and protectively pulling her closer to him.

The daimyo reached the group and began talking. Karl nudged Anglerod forward. “Go on, Captain, let’s have a nice chat with them.” Anglerod stumbled over the words, but managed to make himself understood. “What’s he saying?” Karl asked.

“Wants us to leave, what else?” Anglerod replied.

“Well change his mind! And find out what the party’s all about,” Karl demanded.

Anglerod conversed with the daimyo further, and pointed at the girl that was dressed up. The daimyo spoke, and when he said, “hime no Dongu-sama”, the villagers around him all repeated the phrase with reverence.

“He says she’s Lord Dong’s princess,” Anglerod said.

“Fuck yes! We sure picked the right time to come. Ask them what she’s going to do,” Karl said.

Another village elder came through the crowd to the daimyo and began to shout and rave. Anglerod translated, “This one’s really upset that we’ve seen the ceremony. Says we have to leave.”

“Change their goddamn minds, man! We can’t leave now!” Karl insisted. Suddenly, the elder gasped, pointed at Anne, and babbled something with an excited tone. The daimyo seemed to agree and become equally excited.

“What’s got them riled now?” asked Karl.

“They say look at the golden woman,” Anglerod said.

“They’ve never seen a blonde in their lives,” Karl observed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.