King Dong: a Monster Movie Parody - Cover

King Dong: a Monster Movie Parody

Copyright© 2019 by Perv Otaku

ACT II

Fantasy Sex Story: ACT II - A tentacle monster retelling of King Kong

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

“Beautiful,” Jack said, coming up behind Anne as she stood at the railing, staring out over the ocean.

“Yes, It’s a wonderful view,” she replied.

“I wasn’t talking about the sea,” he said.

She turned towards him, revealing that the plunging neckline of her dress left very little to the imagination regarding her large breasts, or to the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra. “Flatterer,” she said with an inviting smile.

Jack smiled back. “I hear you’ve been getting along well with the crew.”

“Yes, you certainly could say that,” Anne replied, changing her smile to a coy one.

“And when do I get to have some of that action?” Jack said, and reached up to put his hand on her shoulder, then moved it slowly down her arm.

She moved in close to him. “Didn’t you know? The water isn’t the only thing that’s wet all the time,” she said, the final word barely out of her mouth before her lips met his. His arms went around her, pulling her in tight, as he returned the passionate kiss. One hand ventured down to her ass and gave it a good squeeze, then it continued down her leg until the fabric of her dress ended, and then back upwards again underneath it.

As his hand reached her pussy, Jack broke the kiss and said, “No panties. You dirty girl.”

“Just shut up and fuck me already,” Anne shot back. She gasped and then moaned as two of his fingers invaded her cunt.

“You weren’t kidding. You’re soaking wet down here,” Jack pointed out.

“I hope you have more than your fingers to work with. Unless your pecker doesn’t know how to swim?” Anne said.

“Not at all. He’s an expert at the breaststroke,” Jack replied. With practiced efficiency, he took his clothes off quickly, revealing his hard cock. He pushed her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the deck, then turned her around to face the ocean again. Her hands came up to grasp the rail as he pushed her forward into a leaning position, and his hands reached around to grab hold of her tits as he sank his member deep into her pussy. He was most definitely a porn actor, as its well-above-average size filled her up quite well.

Anne moaned long and loud as Jack rammed into her from behind. She turned her head to look back at him, and said, “Oooohhhhhhh. Man overboard.” The two of them moaned together as he pounded into her from behind, her hips moving back to meet each of his thrusts. “Yes, fuck me, baby! Harder!” she called out.

“Yeah, take it, you slut!” Jack said. He moved a hand off her breast and grabbed a handful of hair instead, pulling her head back with a gentle tug. She screamed in appreciation.

“Fuck, fuck, yeah, don’t stop, I’m gonna cum!” she declared, then let out a shriek loud enough to convince anyone she’d just reached orgasm. Jack pulled out of her and stepped back, allowing her to stand and face him. “So did we save him from drowning in time?”

“I think he needs mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, baby,” Jack said.

“I can take care of that.” Anne sank to her knees, opened her mouth, and slid her lips down his shaft. He resumed moaning as she worked her mouth up and down his length.

Within a few short minutes, he said, “Uuuhhhhh, here it cums!” He grunted loudly as he filled her mouth with jism.

She released his cock from her mouth, and opened it wide to show his load collected on her tongue, then she closed her mouth to swallow and opened it again to show it was now empty. “I’ve always enjoyed the taste of seamen,” she said, with a final smile and a strong emphasis on the “sea” to make the pun obvious. She stood up and leaned into Jack’s arms, allowing him to reach up and fondle her ample bosom. “Still think a ship is no place for a girl?”

“I’m beginning to come around on that,” Jack admitted.

“Mmm, well I hope we both have a lot more cumming to do with each other,” Anne purred.

“Cut!” Karl shouted, stopping the camera he was holding. “That was wonderful. Jack, great performance, as always. Anne, you’re a natural, just like I knew you would be.”

Why, thank you, Mr. Dickem. I suppose getting fucked does come naturally to me,” she said with smile. “Do you always run the camera yourself? I thought these shoots needed big crews.”

“Most of them do, but a while back I was shooting a picture in Africa, and as we were finishing up a scene, a cougar came over to investigate the noise and then got rather annoyed at us being there. Would have been a great shot, but the chickenshit cameraman couldn’t handle it, even though I had him covered with a rifle. Haven’t relied on them since, I can do it much better myself.”

“You can see why ol’ Dickem here has a reputation in the industry as a bit of a crazy man,” Jack said while pulling his pants back up.

“Oh, I don’t know, I’ve been having a fantastic time on board so far. Everybody’s been so nice to me, and the sea air feels so wonderful on my skin!” Anne countered.

“Say, if you’re not planning on putting your dress back on, how about we do a quick glamour roll with you posing in front of the ocean?” Karl asked.

“Sounds like a wonderful idea,” Anne said, and started striking lascivious poses while Karl filmed.

“Alright, now let’s try some roleplay, show me some real emotion here, Anne. You’re feeling sexy, not caring who sees your body, wanting them to see your body. But suddenly there’s something new. Look up. Look way up. Your eyes go wide, you see it! It’s unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. It’s horrible! It’s coming for you! You’re powerless, you can’t possibly get away! All you have left is to scream, scream as if your life depended on it, Anne!” Anne threw her arms around herself, squeezing her breasts together and upwards, and let out a blood-curdling shriek. She collapsed to the deck, and let her scream trail off into a sexy moan. “Fantastic, Anne, you have a real knack for this,” said Karl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.