King Dong: a Monster Movie Parody - Cover

King Dong: a Monster Movie Parody

Copyright© 2019 by Perv Otaku

Act I

Fantasy Sex Story: Act I - A tentacle monster retelling of King Kong

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

The ship sat quietly at the dock as Easton approached. A single guard stood post at the gangway. “Hey, is this the film crew ship?” he asked.

“The Incursion? Yeah, this is the one,” the guard answered. “Why, are you in the crew? You going on this crazy voyage?”

“What’s so crazy about it?” Easton asked.

“I dunno, but there are a lot of rumors floating around that something ain’t quite right about this ship and the guy in charge of it.”

“You mean Karl Dickem, right?”

“That’s the one,” the guard said. “I hear he likes to shoot adult films in exotic locations, as close as he can to the wildlife, has girls strut around naked right next to tigers and stuff.”

“Yeah, he’s a bit extreme, alright,” Easton acknowledged.

“Hey, you, what do you want?” shouted someone from on board the ship.

“Is Dickem on board? I need to see him. I’m Easton, his talent agent,” Easton said.

“Shit, get up here, then. You better have good news for him, he’s been going out of his mind.”


The captain was in his cabin with Karl discussing their problems. “Word’s gotten out that we’re carrying an arsenal in the hold. We’ll probably have an inspector on board tomorrow, and he’s not going to be happy to see all your guns and gas bombs that we don’t have proper paperwork for.”

“Goddammit. If we get into a legal tangle, we’ll miss our window for good weather before monsoon season sets in,” Karl growled.

“I’ll still get you there,” the captain said.

Karl replied, “Oh, of course you will, but shooting outdoors when it’s raining for two thirds of the day only fucks up the schedule and budget.”

“Even so, you always come back with a film, and everybody says there’s no porn director like Karl Dickem,” said the captain.

Easton and the other man came in at that moment. “Easton! Where the fuck have you been? I was about to go call you,” Karl declared.

“Damn, I wouldn’t have bothered coming out here if I’d know that,” said Easton.

Karl made introductions. “This is Easton, my most reliable talent agent. Easton, Captain Anglerod, and the guy who led you in is Jack Enoff, my male actor for this shoot. Now where’s the girl you promised to find me?”

“Can’t be done, Dickem,” Easton answered.

“Bullshit. You’ve got to. You’re the only agent left in this stinkin’ town that will deal with me. I’m relying on you,” Karl said.

“Look, I’ve personally got nothing against you, Karl, but your reputation is too much now. None of the girls want to go near you with your recklessness and your secrets,” protested Easton.

“Hell, he hasn’t even told me where exactly where we’re going yet,” Anglerod said.

“See? It’s bullshit like that keeping me from finding a girl to send off with you to God knows what,” said Easton.

“Shit, you make it sound like I’ve never brought anybody back alive!” Karl said. “And I suppose Los Angeles isn’t dangerous at all! There are dozens of girls out there in more danger on the city streets than they’d ever be in with me!”

“At least in L.A. they know what they’re in for,” Easton mumbled.

“I need a girl tonight, Easton. We’re setting out at dawn tomorrow,” Karl demanded.

“What’s the goddamn rush, Karl?”

“I have my reasons.”

“Look, fuck you, man. If this is how you’re operating now, I’m glad I couldn’t find you a girl,” Easton said.

“Fuck you right back. I’m not giving up just because you’re too incompetent to find me a girl with a backbone. I’m going to make the greatest porn flick the world has ever seen, something nobody’s even dreamed of,” Karl said, making he way to the door.

“Where are you off to?” Anglehorn asked.

“I’m going to get a girl for this film, even if I have to hire a whore off a street corner!” Karl declared.


“Well, I don’t usually see you around here this late, Karl,” the barkeeper said.

“Shut up and give me a whiskey,” Karl snapped back. “I’m in a real spot and I need a drink. Better make it a double.”

“Sure, Karl, calm down. Take your drink, go have a seat, relax and enjoy the girls. We’ve got some fresh faces tonight I think you’ll enjoy. I know I have,” the barkeeper replied, handing over the glass. Karl did as he suggested and found a place up against the stage. The girl there was just finishing her dance. She gathered the tips that had collected on stage along with her discarded lingerie, and left.

A new song started up as the next girl came out, this one a blonde with shoulder-length wavy hair. Her moves were amateurish and clumsy but showed potential. The handful of drunken patrons didn’t seem to mind though, especially when she stripped out of her bra, unleashing her DD breasts. When she got around to removing her panties with a flourish, she suddenly seemed more in her element. She stopped bothering with dance steps and started practically making love to herself on stage, her hands roaming up and down the curves of her body, making a show of squeezing her ass and her tits. She spread her slender legs wide and ran her fingers up and down through the thick hair surrounding her pussy, all but masturbating for the enjoyment of her audience.

Karl fished a five dollar bill from his wallet and waved it so she could see. She smiled, got down on all fours, and crawled seductively across the stage to him. He teased her by pulling it back to draw her closer, close enough to look into her shining blue eyes, and then held it out to her so she could snatch it from his fingers with her teeth. She stood up and paraded around the edge of the stage, letting the cheering men all get a close look. As the music reached its end, she collected her tips and lingerie, then departed the stage with one last look directly at Karl. He winked at her.

He left his seat, moved to a table away from the stage, and waited for her to come to him. He smiled wide as she approached, panties back on but her tits swinging free. She came around behind him and leaned down, pressing them into his back. “Hey there mister, can I interest you in a private dance?”

She wasn’t afraid to get straight to the point. Karl liked that. “Lead the way,” he replied. Of course he knew the way to the back rooms perfectly well, but this way he got to watch her ass some more as he followed her there. Once the door closed behind him, he placed a generous amount of money on the table and sat back. The girl settled into his lap immediately, rubbing her body up against his. “So what’s your story, sweet cheeks? How’d you end up in this shit hole strip club?”

“Oh, same as a lot of the other girls,” the sexy blonde replied. “Too slutty in high school, finally got knocked up my senior year. Parents disowned me. I had to send the kid into foster care, then I came here to try to eke out a living doing the only stuff I’m good at.”

Karl smiled. He sensed that street smarts were the only thing that kept her from being every bit the bimbo she looked like. He moaned softly in delight as she waved her tits in his face. “You ever do any movies?”

“I was a fluffer girl for a couple. They were going to give me a camera part for the next one, but the studio closed down suddenly.”

“Ah, lousy fly-by-night operations. Listen. You know who I am?” Karl asked.

“Should I?” the girl said.

“Karl Dickem, at your service.”

“The porno director that films in jungles and stuff?”

“That’s me. What about you, you one of these city girls that loses her shit if she sees a rat or some bugs?”

“No sir, born and raised in the country.”

“What’s your name, sweet cheeks?”

“Anne. Anne Deeper,” she answered.

“Anne, I think you may be perfect for my next picture. It’s adventure, fame, money, and we leave tomorrow morning on an ocean voyage to take us there. Think of it: a relaxing and sexy sea cruise, what better way to open a porno film? Are you interested?”

She regarded her unexpected benefactor. He was middle-aged, rather overweight, starting to go bald, and had the air of a huckster used car salesman about him. In other words, a genuine Hollywood director, porn or otherwise. He was clearly as untrustworthy as any of them, and that didn’t matter in the slightest. “Oh, absolutely I am!” Anne said, nodding her head. “What do I have to do?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.