Getting Out of a Ticket - Cover

Getting Out of a Ticket

Copyright© 2019 by Redkissy

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman gets pulled over and abused

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Zoophilia   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Okay, so I got caught speeding. It was dark, so I was nervous as I pulled over into a parking lot. I turned off my car and waited.

The policeman came to my window asking “What is your rush miss?” I just shrugged my shoulders. I had no excuse except that I am so horny that I was masturbating while driving. I am wearing a skirt, so I flipped it up onto my belly pulling my panties to the side fingering my pussy.

I forgot about my skirt being up when the cop shined his flashlight into my car. I followed his eyes and saw my wet panties exposed. I quickly pulled the hem of my skirt down to cover myself up.

The cop just looked at me for a few seconds before instructing me “Miss will you please step out of the car.”

I got extremely nervous then, staring him in the eyes with a questioning look then blurted out “Why?”

He raised one eyebrow as he opened my door and informed me “I have suspicions that you were doing something illegal in your car.” I got out of the car, and he leaned in, he moved his head back out with a smirk and asked: “What were you doing in the car miss?”

I could feel my face turn beet red from embarrassment; I didn’t answer right away, so he instructed me “Please step to the back of the car and put your hands on the trunk.” I did as he told me to do. He came up behind me, kicked my feet further apart and started patting me down. When he got to my ass, his hand slid underneath my skirt finding my soaking wet pussy he began to rub it as I tried to stifle a moan while also trying to squeeze my legs together.

The policeman removed his hand and stepped back asking “Miss, do you mind if I search your car?”

I told him “Yes he can, I have nothing to hide.” He went to his truck and got his k9 partner a large male German Shepard. The policeman has the dog on a leash directing him to my car.

The dog started sniffing throughout my car, after not finding anything they came back to me. I am leaning against the car, and the dog started sniffing my crotch. I tried to push him away, but the cop asked me “Are you trying to hide something?”

I told him, no, but the dog would not stop. The officer then told me “Miss it seems that you are hiding something on your persons, please get on the ground to be searched more thoroughly.” I looked at him oddly while he stood with his arms crossed staring me down daring me to defy him.

As I am getting down on the ground, I got to my hands and knees when the cop flipped the hem of my skirt up and ripped my panties off, so I am bareass in front of them. I am crying and begging the officer “Please stop I swear I am not hiding anything.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.