Probation Violation - Cover

Probation Violation

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a short story about a very unfortunate girl. It is a complete fantasy. Young sexy girl meets a dominating lesbian... fun, fun! It's my first attempt at writing erotic fiction. I hope you all enjoy the tale as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'd like to thank several writers on this site. I'm sure you'll see their influence...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough  

Beth walked around to the front of the Mustang and eyed Kim with contempt. “What in the world are you wearing?” Beth reached over and pulled the poster board sign aside to reveal Kim in her skimpy bikini.

Kim was ashamed and embarrassed. She crossed her gorgeous legs and tried to move the sign back in front of her body. “Just a swimsuit ... It’s hot out here.” Kim couldn’t bring herself to look Beth in the eye.

“What a little slut!” Beth was furious. “And what are you gawking at, jerk off?” Beth looked over her shoulder at Chad.

Chad suppressed a smile. “Nothing Sexamus.” He used his pet name for Beth. His use of the pet name had the opposite effect from what he intended.

“Shut up you idiot ... and don’t stand there gaping like a clown! Get to our apartment and be quick about it!” Beth pointed across the parking lot. “And I’d better not see you leering out of the window!”

Chad shuffled away. Beth watched him go and felt the blood rushing to her head. Turning towards Kim, Beth unleashed her fury. “You stupid little slut! How dare you stand out here with that ridiculously skimpy bathing suit! Who do you think you are? If you want to be a hooker then head to the whorehouse, slut!” Beth placed her hands on her hips. “Didn’t our little meeting this morning teach you anything? Chad is mine. Hands off!”

Kim was embarrassed. “I don’t want Chad, Beth. I’m already with someone. I just need to earn a little money and a carwash sounded like a good idea.”

Beth looked at the sign. “Ten bucks, huh?”

Beth laughed. Reaching into her purse she took out a ten-dollar bill. “Here you go cocksucker. The Mustang needs a good wash. Get busy!”

Kim wanted to slap Beth across the face. You’re the cocksucker, bitch! However, she knew Officer Falls would be back in less than two hours. Ten dollars was ten dollars. She laid the sign on the grass and picked up the hose.

Beth watched the little slut spraying down the Mustang. “You missed a spot.” Beth pointed to the rear fender.

Once again, Kim repressed her anger and sprayed the indicated area. She tossed the hose onto the ground and picked up the sponge and bucket. She began to wash the hood.


Oh, lord. Please help me! Sam clutched his heart and tried to control his breathing. He watched Kimmy bend over the Mustang and scrub the hood. Lord, god. Look at that ass! I’d like to stick the high-hard-one up that poop shoot right now! Sam massaged his aching cock through his workpants. My old truck sure is filthy. I think it could do with a good washin’ ... Sam checked his wallet and found a ten-dollar bill crumpled in the back along with a snort of cocaine. Mmmmm ... two for one ... I done forgot about this shit! Sam shoved the coke up his nostril and sniffed loudly. Oh, my my ... Oh, hell yes. Gripping the ten-dollar bill, Sam made his way to the truck.


Kim had finished with the hood and was now bent over washing the driver’s side door of the Mustang. Beth looked at Kim’s ass with hatred growing in her stomach. “Hurry up, bitch! I haven’t got all day!” Beth slapped Kim’s ass full-force. “Well ... well. It looks like you’ve already had your spanking today...” Beth’s eyes roamed over Kim’s bruised backside.

“Don’t do that!” Kim dropped the sponge and stood upright with her hands covering her ass. “You paid for a carwash ... that’s what I’m trying to do!”

“Well, get busy. You’re wasting my time!” Beth shot a glance over her shoulder at Chad’s apartment window. She saw the blinds moving. That little pervert! “Hurry up, bitch!” Beth was pissed.

Kim continued to wash the Mustang. Beth’s eyes ranged over Kim’s sexy form. She took in the girl’s sexy stomach and admired her muscle formation as Kim bent forward to wash the bottom of the car door. Her eyes roamed across Kim’s bare legs and feet and came to rest on her protruding tits. What a little whore...

Kim picked up the hose and sprayed the soap off of the car. “There you are! Thanks for your business!” Kim forced a smile.

“Whatever, bitch.” Beth stepped into the Mustang and drove across the parking lot.


Kim picked up the carwash sign and sat down on the curb. The hot pavement burned her bare backside. She watched a silver Corvette pull into the parking lot. The car stopped beside Kim. The tinted window was lowered and a handsome businessman peered out. “Ten dollars for a wash?” The man asked.

“Yes. Ten dollars for a shiny car!” Kim tried to smile. She saw the business man’s eyes taking in her sexy form.

“Sold!” The Corvette pulled into the parking space. The handsome businessman stepped out of the car and handed Kim a fresh ten-dollar bill. He took a cell phone out of his jacket pocket and punched a button. “Hi, sweetie. I’ll be home in a short ... just getting the Vet washed.” His eyes roamed over Kim’s figure.

“So? How old are you, sweetheart?” The man smiled politely.

“Nineteen,” Kim answered shortly. She continued to wash the car but was aware of the man’s looks.

“Having some hard times lately?” The man asked.

Kim wanted to say yes. She was having hard times, but this guy wouldn’t understand. “No, just making a little extra cash.” Kim smiled at the man. She noticed how well he was dressed and felt a warm sensation. I’d like to see more of him ... Kim was ashamed of herself. Jeff is good to me. I shouldn’t even consider such a thing ... besides; he’s obviously married.

She finished washing the Corvette and walked over to the man. Holding her hands across her breasts, she attempted to cover her womanly charms. “Thanks, mister.”

He admired the sexy teenager again. He took a business card from his pocket and handed it to Kim. “Here you go. Give me a call if you ever need any legal help.”

Kim looked at the card. ‘FRANK SMITH, ATTORNEY AT LAW’

“Thanks, Mr. Smith.” Kim tried to force a smile.

“Good luck with the carwash business!” The Corvette sped away.

Kim turned the card over in her hand. Looking up, she noticed several residents of her apartment complex had come out onto their balconies. They were all men. Kim blushed.


After another forty-five minutes, Kim had washed enough cars to be at eighty dollars profit. One more car and that’s it! Kim saw an old rusty Ford pickup pull slowly into the lot.

The old truck sputtered to a stop in the parking space. Kim was shocked to see Sam step out of the truck.

“Hello there, Missy. I think she could do with a good washin’” Sam motioned at the truck.

“Okay ... it’ll be ten dollars.” Kim hoped Sam didn’t have any cash. She was frightened of the old pervert.

“Sure. Here ya’ go, sweetie. Now clean it up real good for ole’ Sam” He smiled lecherously.

Kim took the money and picked up the hose. She began to spray down the truck.

Sam sat down on the curb and watched Kim. His dick was hard and he wanted to grab the young teenager and have his way with her. She sure has attracted a crowd. Sam could see the various men standing on their balconies watching the pretty girl in her skimpy bikini. To bad for you people. I’m the one that’ll be enjoying this piece of ass. Sam grabbed his hard dick and continued to watch the youngster work.

After several minutes, Kim threw down the hose and turned to Sam. “There you are. It’s all clean. Thanks for your business!” Kim wanted to appear cheerful even though her heart was racing. She remembered the brutal assault by Sam the previous night. She just wanted him to go away. Her bottom lip quivered...

Sam stood up and slowly walked towards Kim.

She could feel her heart pounding as she watched the ugly bald man approach.

Sam’s beady eyes shot up and down Kim’s sexy body. Walking up close, Sam looked Kim straight in her pretty eyes. “You and me are gonna’ go upstairs.”

“Wh ... why?” Kim wanted to run away.

“Cause’ that’s what Officer Falls wants...” Sam was inches from the frightened youngster’s face.

“Ms Falls wants me to go with you?” Kim was terrified.

“Yep. That’s right and you don’t want me giving no bad report to Officer Falls, do ya’?” Sam grinned.

“No ... No, sir. Okay ... I’ll go...” Kim was crying.

Sam grabbed the sexy teenager’s arm and pulled her towards the curb. He stopped and picked up the jar full of money. “Looks like you’ve done pretty good today?” Sam turned to the weeping girl.

“Yes ... I’ve done okay, I guess.” Kim was sick to her stomach.

Sam placed the palm of his hand on Kim’s bare back and guided her to the stairs. “Come on, sweetie.” Sam’s mouth twitched involuntarily. He shoved the ninety dollars into his pants pocket.

Pushing Kim up the stairs, Sam admired her tight ass, which was just barely covered by the tight thong bikini. “Let’s go, sweetie. Unlock the door.” Sam knew his obsession was out of control but he didn’t care. All he thought about was Kim...

He watched her open the door and pushed her inside. “That’s a good girl...” Sam helped the weeping teenager into the living room and sat down on the couch. He loosened his trousers and felt his dick getting harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.