Probation Violation - Cover

Probation Violation

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a short story about a very unfortunate girl. It is a complete fantasy. Young sexy girl meets a dominating lesbian... fun, fun! It's my first attempt at writing erotic fiction. I hope you all enjoy the tale as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'd like to thank several writers on this site. I'm sure you'll see their influence...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough  

Kim lay on the couch crying. Her life was spiraling out of control. She had never been a bad girl. She just couldn’t understand why these things were happening to her. In less than a week’s time three people had abused and humiliated her and another person had taken nude photos without her permission. When that bitch, Officer Falls, had first blackmailed her into a compromising position, Kim had figured she could somehow overcome the odds and manipulate her way out of trouble. But now, events had gone beyond her ability to master. Too much had happened. She felt hopeless. Slowly, Kim stood up and walked towards her room. She picked up the torn nightgown but didn’t put it on. It was ruined anyway. She walked into her bathroom and turned on the shower. She listened to the running water and felt safe. The shower was the only place she felt clean anymore. Fresh tears ran down her lovely cheeks.


Margaret Falls placed her soda can in the drink holder and turned off the ignition. She watched the young blond girl close Kimmy’s door and walk down the stairs. Who the fuck is this little tart? Margaret watched the tramp get into her Mustang and drive away. Curious ... interesting, in fact. Margaret jotted down the license plate number. I’ll have to check this little bitch out. Suddenly there was a knock on the passenger side window of Margaret’s car. The loud noise startled her. Looking over, she saw Sam smiling into the window. Idiot. Like a wart that won’t go away. Margaret glanced at the wart on her left thumb and felt irritated. She hit the power switch and watched the window go down. “Well? Don’t just stand there grinning like a fool. What do you want, maggot?” Margaret glared at Sam.

“Hi, Ms Falls. I was just out and about and saw you pull in. Thought you might need my help with Kimmy today.” Sam’s heart was beating fast. He knew he was becoming obsessed with Kim but he couldn’t seem to help himself.

“Your help? I saw how you helped yourself last night. The type of help you give is more trouble than it’s worth. Why don’t you go crawl back in your hole and contemplate your pathetic life for awhile?” Margaret was disgusted.

“But, I thought we was a team. You know ... like you said the other day...” Sam was confused.

“Sure. We’re a team Sam. I’ll be sure and call you before the next game. Right now, I think you need a little more practice. So, why don’t you do a few laps around the building and try to get in shape?” Margaret opened the door and stepped out of the car. “Lord knows, after seeing last night’s game film, you could certainly use some more stamina.” Margaret chuckled at her own joke.

Sam wasn’t sure, but there was a good chance Ms Falls had just insulted him. Fat fuckin’ bitch. He scratched his crotch and shrugged his shoulders. “Okay, Ms Falls. You got my number if you feel the need.” Sam walked away slowly.

Margaret watched Sam shuffle away and repressed an urge to vomit. Pathetic fool. Darwin was surely right! She walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk. Grabbing a bag, she closed the trunk and hurried up the stairs to Kim’s apartment.


Kim had just stepped out of the shower when the doorbell rang. What now? Wrapping a towel around her shapely form, she walked towards the entryway leaving wet footprints behind her. Looking out the peephole she saw Officer Falls standing on the porch. Kim pulled the door open with hesitation.

Margaret burst through the door and appeared to be in a huff. “Hello, Kimmy. It’s eleven o’clock and you’re not even dressed! Have you been smoking dope again?”

“No, ma’am.” Kim clutched the towel tighter around herself.

Margaret pranced into the living room and looked around. “This place is a mess. Looks like a herd of pigs has been living here.” Margaret motioned Kim into the room.

Kim shuffled slowly forward.

“I took the liberty of buying you some new clothes. I think they’ll bring out your feminine charms.” Margaret began removing garments from her bag. “You’re a pretty girl, after all. Shouldn’t be afraid to show it off.” Margaret looked at Kim expectantly. “Well? Come here girl. Don’t you want to look at your outfit?”

With a sense of dread Kim approached Officer Falls. The wet towel clung enticingly on her sexy young body. “Wh ... what outfit?”

Margaret pulled out a black dress and laid it on the coffee table. “Here you go, sweetie. This will look real nice.”

Kim picked up the dress. It was obviously to short and the entire back was open. “I don’t know, Officer Falls. It looks kind of small...” Kim hoped Officer Falls would understand.

“Nonsense, girl! Get that towel off this instant!” Margaret waved her hand impatiently. Her eyes traveled over the girl’s shapely hips and came to rest on her firm breasts.

Knowing she had no choice in the matter, Kim let the towel fall away.

Margaret drank in the beautiful girl’s form. My ... my. This never gets old ... Margaret’s gaze swept over little Kimmy. Her eyes fell across the young girl’s breasts and well trimmed bush. She noted her tight stomach and adorable navel. The youngster’s feet were perfect. Her legs were long and shapely. She enjoyed Kimmy’s blushing and obvious embarrassment.

“Come here, Lazy!” Margaret gestured with disgust. Grabbing Kimmy’s ear, she pulled the frightened girl over the coffee table. Margaret stepped on something hard. “What’s this?” Bending over, Margaret picked up a strap-on dildo. “What in the good lord’s name is this?”

Kim knew Beth had dropped the dildo on the floor before she left. However, she wasn’t sure how to respond. “I ... I don’t know...” Kim held her head down in shame and tried to cover her private areas.

“I think you do know, tart!” Margaret was intrigued. She remembered the blond vixen leaving Kim’s apartment earlier. “Do you go both ways girl?” Margaret asked.

“No. No ma’am ... what ... what do you mean?” Kim was frightened.

“Look, girlie. This is a dildo. I’m not a fool. You don’t need a fake dick if you have real one. It appears you don’t have a real one. What happened to your boyfriend, Jeff?” Margaret smiled.

“Jeff’s okay.” Kim tried to cover her nude form with her arms. She placed one bare foot on top of the other. Looking at the carpet she tried to think of a good excuse.

“Never mind, tart. I understand.” Margaret could feel the recent wetness on the dildo. Now, I’m starting to get the picture ... She remembered the young blond girl and smiled. I’ve got to put a name with that face... “Well. Stop pussy-footing around. Let’s get this dress on. We have errands to run.” Margaret nodded to the cringing teenager.

Kim didn’t like the sound of this. “What errands?”

“Don’t you worry, sweetie. I’ll design your schedule. Questions are a waste of time.” Margaret smiled at the blushing girl. “Come on, sugar. Get a move on.” Margaret’s eyes were fixed on Kimmy’s adorable stomach. I wish I looked like that...

Kim stepped into the tight dress. The garment was at least one size to small. It felt tight. The bottom of the dress barely covered her privates. The back was totally open and revealed her back all the way down to the top of her crack. “Ms. Falls ... this dress doesn’t fit. I’d like to have some under garments, at least.” Kim looked hopefully at Officer Falls.

“No need, whore.” Margaret laughed. “Come with me.”

Margaret pulled the cringing girl towards the door.

“Please Ms Falls ... Can’t I at least have some shoes?” Kim felt tears starting in her eyes.

Margaret admired the teenager’s sexy feet. “No. You’ll be okay barefoot. Let’s go!” Margaret yanked Kimmy out the door.

Closing the door behind her, Margaret pushed Kimmy down the stairs.


Sam stood by the mailboxes and watched Officer Falls push Kimmy down the stairs. He could see the pretty youngster’s crack peeking out from behind her dress. Hell!!! Her whole back is in view. Might as well be wearin’ nothin’! Sam’s dick was getting hard. He heard footsteps behind him. He cast a glance over his shoulder. It was that old hag, Ms. Mason, bitching about her washing machine again. Dear God, I’m gonna kill her ... please forgive me. “Hi, Ms. Mason! How ya’ doing?:” Sam tried to smile. Ms. Mason rattled off some sob story ... Sam pretended to listen but didn’t hear a word. “Yeah ... Yeah ... right” He watched Officer Falls’ Lexus speed out of the parking lot.

What the hell is that racket? Sam realized old Ms. Mason was still talking. “Sure. I know ... it’s on back order. Okay. Hang in there. Try and calm down, Ms. Mason.” Sam grimaced.


Margaret admired Kim’s body as she drove down the highway. The dress was certainly to short but Margaret was enjoying the view. The girl’s shapely legs were on full display. Margaret smiled when she saw Kim trying to pull the dress down to cover herself. “Stop fidgeting, girl! Lean forward.” Margaret watched as Kim leaned forward in the seat. She placed a pudgy hand on Kim’s exposed back and began to caress the girl’s smooth flesh. Margaret congratulated herself on the dress selection. She was glad she had purchased an open-back garment. She traced the outline of Kim’s spine with her fingernail. Starting at the bottom of Kim’s neck her finger moved slowly down the youngster’s back and came to rest at the top of the girl’s ass crack which was just visible over the top of the dress. Her fingernail played with the sensitive flesh just above Kim’s crack. Margaret felt a warm sensation as she watched Kim’s pretty toes curl in discomfort. “I said stop fidgeting, Kimmy!” Kim obediently complied and remained perfectly still. Margaret smiled again.

“So? Do you want to tell me what’s happened between Jeff and yourself?” Margaret saw Kim start at the mention of her boyfriend.

“Nothing, ma’am. Jeff is okay. We’re still seeing each other. In fact I am supposed to have dinner with him tonight.” Kim risked a glance at Officer Falls out of the corner of her eye.

Margaret flattened the palm of her hand against Kim’s back and began to rub the girl’s back gently. “There, there sweetie. I saw the young blond girl leaving your apartment as I pulled in. I saw the strap-on dildo lying on your living room floor. You can be honest with me. Has Jeff not been satisfying your womanly needs? Have you had to look elsewhere lately? Men are such oafs after all.”

“No ... no ma’am. You’ve got it wrong. I love Jeff. He’s a great guy and a terrific lover...” Kim was blushing furiously.

“So? Who was the little blondie?” Margaret asked.

“Just a friend. The dildo had nothing to do with her.” Kim lied.

“It’s okay. I understand if you don’t want to confide in me right now.” Margaret’s voice was soothing. Her hand had moved up to Kim’s neck and she massaged the girl gently. Kim shivered.

Margaret turned into the parking lot of the local supermarket and parked. Turning off the ignition she continued to massage Kim with her free hand. “It’s okay sweetie. Sometimes a woman’s touch is much better than a groping man. Men are such beasts after all.” Margaret leaned closer to Kim and with one hand still massaging the girl’s neck, her other hand found it’s way to Kim’s bare leg. She began to run her hand up and down the teenager’s smooth leg. She could feel the goose bumps on Kim’s skin.

Kim was very uncomfortable. She was revolted to have Officer Falls touch her in such an intimate way. She could feel the woman’s heavy breath on her cheek. She felt Officer Falls’ hand move from her leg to her tummy.

Margaret caressed the girl’s stomach and traced an outline around her navel through the thin dress. Leaning closer, Margaret began to nibble on Kim’s earlobe.

Kim remained stock still. Leaning forward in the seat with her hands clasped tightly in her lap, Kim was revolted by Officer Falls’ advances. However, she was afraid to raise her voice in protest. Officer Falls had complete control. Kim’s eyes remained locked on her bare feet.

Margaret moved her right hand down Kim’s smooth back and slid her fingers under the girl’s dress and began to caress the top of her ass. Moving her left hand upwards from the sexy teenager’s stomach, Margaret reached into the girl’s dress and cupped a firm breast. She continued to nibble on Kim’s ear.

Margaret’s tongue flicked into Kim’s ear. “There, there sweetie. Why don’t you lay back?” Margaret reached across Kim’s lap and pulled the lever back to lower the seat. She watched the pretty teenager recline into a lying position.

Kim still had her hands clasped tightly in her lap. Her right foot moved back and forth on the floor with nervous discomfort.

Margaret was now overcome with a burning lust. Suddenly she leaned forward and kissed Kim full on the lips. Her tongue explored the cringing teenager’s warm mouth. Her left hand moved under the hem of the girl’s dress and probed between her soft legs. She gently touched Kim’s private area and began to massage her clitoris. Her right hand was fully underneath the girl’s ass and she squeezed the her firm buttocks with relish.

Margaret continued to massage Kim’s clit and steadily increased the rhythm of her motion. With her other hand she continued to squeeze the girl’s firm ass. She slid a finger between the girl’s clinched cheeks and into her warm anus. Her tongue continued to explore Kim’s open mouth.

Kim was terrified. She felt sick to her stomach. Her fists were clinched and her knuckles were white. She felt the urge to bite Officer Falls’ probing tongue. However, Kim realized she was starting to become sexually aroused. She tried to repress the feeling but it was difficult. Officer Falls was hitting the right spot...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.