Probation Violation - Cover

Probation Violation

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a short story about a very unfortunate girl. It is a complete fantasy. Young sexy girl meets a dominating lesbian... fun, fun! It's my first attempt at writing erotic fiction. I hope you all enjoy the tale as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'd like to thank several writers on this site. I'm sure you'll see their influence...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough  

Kim wept most of the way back to the Sub Courthouse. She held her head down. Looking at her hands clasped tightly in her lap, Kim’s mind raced over the past 48 hours. She recalled the humiliating experience of having to undress in front of Officer Falls. She remembered the painful ordeal with Sam, the maintenance man at her apartments. She tried to not think about having to put his thing in her mouth. Then there were the events of this evening. The embarrassing “examination” by Doctor Reynolds and being forced to orgasm in front of two complete strangers. This wasn’t the person Kim wanted to be. She had always been a straight-laced girl. She received good grades in school and was the favorite of her parents. She never got in any trouble. This whole probation thing was ridiculous. She didn’t even steal from the department store in the first place. Her idiot friend, Jennifer, was the real culprit. Kim merely did the honorable thing by taking the blame and protecting her best friend. She never imagined the Court would sentence her to a two-year probation term. Kim mentally acknowledged her mistake of smoking pot with her boyfriend, Jeff. That was stupid but it wasn’t like she’d killed someone. It was just a little pot ... no big deal, right? To think that Officer Falls would threaten to revoke her probation for bad urine test was aggravating. Wasn’t there any sympathy in the world anymore? Kim sniffed and wiped a tear from her eye. Now, to top everything off, her probation officer had blackmailed her into this humiliating situation. By promising not to report Kim’s drug use, Officer Falls had complete control. Kim hoped the “punishment period” (as Officer Falls called it) would end soon. How much more could that fat bitch put her through? Her thoughts were interrupted by Officer Falls’ harsh voice.

“Get out of the car Kimmy.” Officer Falls opened the passenger side door and beckoned her out. There was that word again... “Kimmy”. Kim hated that name. It sounded so childish. “Please, Officer Falls please don’t call me Kimmy. My name is Kim.”

“Shut up you little tramp.” Officer Falls grabbed Kim’s arm and pulled her out of the vehicle. Swatting her on the ass, Officer Falls pointed towards Kim’s car. “You had best get home and get a good night’s sleep. Tomorrow we’re going to do some exercise. The doctor said you need it.” Margaret Falls looked at the cringing teenager.

“Pl ... please ma’am. The doctor was wrong. I’m okay ... really. Please. Can’t we just stop this? I’m really not a bad girl. I make mistakes sometimes ... everyone does. Right? Please just leave me alone. I swear I’ll never smoke pot again. Please...” Kim’s big brown eyes were moist with tears.

“I said Shut up, Kimmy.” Officer Falls pulled Kim towards the back of the car. “Now get in your slutmobile and go home. I’ll be by your place at 8:30 in the morning. You had best be ready.” Margaret walked to the driver’s side and closed the door behind her.

Kim watched the taillights receding in the distance. She adjusted her sweatshirt and was aware of her lack of underclothes. Officer Falls had left with Kim’s panties, bra and shoes still in her car. Kim turned and walked towards her car.


The alarm went off at 7:00 AM. Kim hit the snooze button. She rubbed her eyes and slowly put her pretty feet on the carpet. She stretched and got out of bed. Walking across the bedroom in her nightgown she opened the bathroom door. Kim looked at herself in the mirror. She wiped the sleep from her eyelids and turned on the shower. Stepping out of her nightgown, Kim opened the shower and stepped into the tub. She let the warm water cascade down her face and body. It felt as if she were washing all the dirty events of the past two days away. Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the bathroom door. “Kimmy ... Kimmy ... are you in there?” It was the voice of Officer Falls. How’d she get in? Kim wondered. “Open the door, Kimmy.”

Kim turned off the water. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest. “Ms. Falls?? Is that you?”

“Yes sweetie. Who else would it be? Are you expecting your boyfriend this morning?” Margaret laughed at the young girl’s frightened voice.

“No ma’am. I just thought you said 8:30 that’s all. How’d you get in?” Kim stood in the shower with her hands held over her breasts and water dripping in her eyes.

She heard the bathroom door open. “Get out here this instant!” Margaret Falls pulled the shower current open. Her eyes swept over the nude teenager. Grabbing her hand, Margaret pulled Kim out of the shower. “Get out here you naughty little vixen.” Margaret pushed Kim into the hallway. “Sam was good enough to open the exercise facility early for us today. He even came all the way over to your apartment to open the door for me. I think you owe him a thank you.”

Kim blushed furiously as she saw the ugly maintenance man sitting on her couch. He leered at her naked body with unconcealed lust. “Hey there Kimmy. I heard you needed a little exercise.” Sam’s heart was pounding and he felt lightheaded. He took in the girl’s nude form and sighed. Her breasts were hard and round. Her stomach was perfect. To top it all off, her bush was a sight to see. Perfectly trimmed and dark ... just how Sam liked it.

With a sudden burst of strength, Kim pulled away from Officer Falls and ran into the bathroom. She slammed the door shut and locked it. Her heart was racing and her breath came in short gasps. “Go away! I’ll take my six-month sentence! Just go away! LEAVE ME ALONE!” Kim was screaming now. “GO AWAY ... BOTH OF YOU!” Kim grabbed a towel from the rack and wrapped it around herself. She sat down on the toilet and held her arms over her chest.

Margaret was miffed. Not angry ... just slightly disgruntled. “Open the door, Kimmy. Don’t be stupid, girl.”

Kim pulled the towel closer around herself. “Go away, bitch. Turn me in if you want. I’m not playing anymore of your nasty games!” Kim looked around the bathroom hoping she had left some clothes somewhere.

“Kimmy? Do I need to remind you about the pictures? How would you explain such slutty pictures showing up in Jeff’s mailbox or your parents’ mailbox for that matter?” Margaret leaned against the door. She used her fingernails to tap lightly on the door.

“GO AWAY, BITCH! I’LL TELL THEM EVERYTHING!” Kim was certain of herself.

“Okay, Kimmy. Six months in jail is a long time. Also, I think your boss needs to see the nude photos. I’m sure he’d like to know what a little tramp is working in his office.” Margaret was starting to get pissed. She listened for Kim’s reply but was met with silence.

“Okay. Fine.” Margaret pretended to dial a number on her cell phone. “Yes. Hello. This is Officer Falls. I need an uniformed officer at 22B Sycamore Street right away. We have a probation violation here.”

Kim listened to Officer Falls through the door. She started to cry. I don’t want to go to jail. What can I do?? She pulled the towel tighter around herself.

“KIMMY!” Officer Falls yelled through the door. “There’s an officer on the way. You had best come out now.”

Kim was scared. She had never been more scared in her life. What if they don’t believe me? What if they believe Officer Falls’ story? Kim held the towel closer around herself. “Ms. Falls?” Kim called out.

“Yes.” Margaret smiled.

“Officer Falls, please call off the policeman. I’ll do what you say.” Kim bowed her head in acceptance.

“I don’t believe you, girl.” Margaret laughed under her breath. What a foolish little bitch.

“Please ma’am. I’m sorry.” Kim felt hot tears streaming down her cheeks.

“COME OUT HERE THIS INSTANT!” Margaret commanded.

The bathroom door opened slowly. Kim stepped out into the hallway.

Margaret looked the girl up and down. “Come out here, whore.” Margaret pointed to the living room.

“You’ve wasted our time and I think you owe an apology to both Sam and I.” Margaret was happy with the girl’s submissive stance.

“Ye ... Yes ma’am” Crying; Kim walked into the living room.

“Now, go tell Sam you’re sorry.” Margaret felt herself becoming aroused.

“I’m sorry, Sir.” Kim looked at Sam with wet eyes.

“I’ll bet you are you little slut.” Sam’s dick was hardening quickly.

Sam grabbed Kim’s arm and pulled her closer. “I think the little bitch needs a good bare assed spanking.” Sam remembered the handprints, which he had seen on the girl’s backside, a couple of days previously. His cock felt like it would explode at any minute.

“You care if I give the bitch a good beating? Sam looked hopefully at Officer Falls.

“Sure. Why not? She certainly deserves it.” Margaret took a seat on Kim’s couch.

Smiling, Sam took Kim over his knee. He loosened her towel and let it fall away revealing her firm buttocks. “Oh lord.” Sam felt precum starting on his cock.

“This is for your insolent attitude.” Sam slapped Kim’s bare ass ... smack!

“This one is for the time you’ve wasted.” smack!...

“This one is because I want to.” smack ... smack ... smack ... smack...

The rough hand continued to fall across Kim’s bare ass. She squirmed and tried to pull away. Her hands shot up in an attempt to protect her burning backside. Sam placed one hand on the small of Kim’s back and with the other hand he wrenched Kim’s hands away from her ass. “Put those hands down girlie. We’re not done just yet.” He continued to administer punishment to the helpless girl’s already sore butt.

“All right, Sam. That’s enough. She needs to be fit for her morning workout.” Margaret stood up from the couch.

“Gosh damn it!” Sam was hard as a rock. “I don’t think she’s gotten the message yet Ms. Falls.”

“Sam. Stop it. She’ll get the message in it’s entirety soon enough. Remember our conversation earlier?” Margaret shot a glance at Sam. It was hard for her to take her eyes off the squirming girl’s beautiful backside.

“Yeah, yeah. I remember our little talk.” Sam helped Kim to her feet. The crying girl grabbed the towel and threw it in front of herself. Holding it tightly to her chest, Kim was aware her entire backside was still in plain view. She could feel Officer Falls’ burning gaze on her rear end. Kim quickly wrapped the towel around her midsection and tucked the hem together. She didn’t like the sound of Officer Falls’ private conversation with Sam. What did they mean saying she’d get the message in it’s entirety? Kim shivered.

“Aren’t you going to call off the policeman, Officer Falls?” Kim looked nervously out the window.

“Oh yeah. That.” Margaret took out her cell phone and pretended to dial a number. “I think we’ll have you in your bikini for your morning exercise young lady.” Margaret cast a wicked glance at the shaking teenager.

“But ... but ma’am ... I told you it was a gag gift from my friend ... it’s way to small. Can’t I put on my normal bathing suit at least?” Kim felt very uncomfortable.

“No. Go and get into your bikini ... and not another word of back talk.” She waved her hand towards Kim’s bedroom as if the matter were concluded. Margaret pretended to speak to the police dispatcher and cancel her request for an uniformed officer. “Hurry up you lazy little tramp!” Margaret pointed with finality at Kim’s room.

Sobbing, Kim headed to her room to put on the hated two piece swimsuit.

“All right, Sam. I think we’ve had enough of your ogling eyes for one day.” Margaret took a key attached to a large wooden stick from her pocket. “This is the master key to the exercise room?” Margaret asked.

“Yeah. That’s it. Remember the facility opens at nine. That’ll give you about an hour to do as you wish with the girl before other tenants start coming in.” Sam’s dick was hard as a rock. He was disappointed that Officer Falls hadn’t let him have his way with the youngster’s mouth. “Ms. Falls, I’m a little horny here. What do you say you let Kimmy give me a good sucking at least?”

“No. I think not, Sam.” Margaret lowered her voice. “You just concentrate on those hidden cameras in Kim’s bedroom. I want to have some good film after tonight.”

“Yes ma’am.” Sam stood up.

There was a noise from Kim’s bedroom and the shaking teenager appeared in the doorway. She was wearing the hated bikini. She looked positively obscene. The top did little to cover her heaving breasts and the bottoms barely covered her most private area. Worse yet, the thong rode so far up her crack that nothing was left to the imagination when it came to her tight ass. She placed one bare foot on top of the other and looked at the ground.

Margaret felt herself becoming damp. Her eyes swept over the cute little girl and came to rest on her face. “Kimmy, are you ready to go workout?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Kim’s response was barely audible.

Sam walked to the front door never looking away from Kim’s exposed body. “See ya’ later missy.”

Kim didn’t reply. Something about the tone in his voice made Kim nervous.

The door closed behind the maintenance man and Margaret and Kim were left alone.

“Well little tart ... let’s go. Maybe we can work off some of your whorish thoughts. Have you seen Jeff lately?” Margaret smiled.

At the mention of her boyfriend, Kim blushed. “Yes, ma’am. He took me to get my car yesterday.”

“What a nice young man.” Margaret thought of her own lack of male admirers and felt anger swell up inside. Some girls are so blessed with beauty. Others of us only get intelligence. “Come along girl. We’re wasting precious time.” Margaret grabbed Kim’s arm and pulled her towards the front door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.