Probation Violation
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a short story about a very unfortunate girl. It is a complete fantasy. Young sexy girl meets a dominating lesbian... fun, fun! It's my first attempt at writing erotic fiction. I hope you all enjoy the tale as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'd like to thank several writers on this site. I'm sure you'll see their influence...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough  

Margaret Falls loved her job. She had been a probation officer with the county for 5 years as of May and she could see herself retiring as a probation officer. What wasn’t to love about the position? The job gave Margaret total power over the men and women who came under her care. With the simple flick of a pen she could send someone away to prison for years. Yep. You had best not violate your probation terms with Margaret at the helm. Mercy was a word with no meaning to her. Margaret was particularly hard on her female probationers. You see, Margaret wasn’t exactly a beauty. She was a short woman but very round. Fat wasn’t a word she liked to use. She preferred “slightly large for her height”. Margaret stood 5’4” and weighed a “slightly large” 235 lbs. She liked to dress plainly. A simple blouse and knee length skirt seemed to do just fine. Margaret kept her hair short as well ... no time to waste on fixing your hair in the morning. A wash and quick towel dry was good enough. Margaret was, after all, a practical woman. She was aware that she wasn’t attractive to men. She acted as if it didn’t bother her but in the back of her mind she resented her appearance. This was the reason Margaret was harder on her female probationers than her male clients. You see, Margaret just couldn’t stand the sight of a pretty girl. The “young tarts and vixens” (as she liked to say) made her positively sick. Girls these days dressed way to provocatively. Worse yet, most of them were plain out sluts. Nothing made Margaret angrier than a slut. Today she had an appointment with just such a slut ... Kimberly Johnson. Kimberly was 19 years old and had been busted for shop lifting. She swore she had been framed but Margaret wasn’t buying it. Nope. Kimberly was a slut and today she was going to get her comeuppance. In Margaret’s pudgy hands she held the latest drug test results for Kimberly Johnson and it appeared little Kimmy had been smoking some dope recently. Margaret couldn’t have been happier.


Kim Johnson was nervous. As she pulled into the parking lot in front of the Sub Courthouse she strained to recall when exactly she had smoked that joint with her boyfriend. Normally, Kim didn’t do any type of drugs but several weeks ago her boyfriend, Jeff, had convinced her to take a couple of drags off a marijuana cigarette at a party they were attending. Kim had chastised herself repeatedly for making such a mistake. She knew her probation officer could ask her to take a random drug test at any time but Kim had gambled that she could get away with a couple of puffs. She was stunned when that bitch, Officer Falls, had called and told her to report to the clinic for a urine test. Kim only hoped that a couple of short puffs wouldn’t show up. Darn that Jeff for making her smoke pot! Now, the hour was upon her. She was meeting with Officer Falls for her monthly appointment at 1:00 PM. Please ... please ... please let the drug test come back negative! Kim pulled into the parking spot and turned off the ignition. She turned the mirror so she could fix her long brown hair. She was a pretty girl. 5’3” and positively stunning. Her long dark hair complemented her brown eyes. She had a tight stomach with an adorable little belly button. Her breasts were large but not over big (“a good handful” Jeff liked to say). By far her best feature was her ass. Her butt was tight ... so tight you could bounce a coin off it. Kim worked out daily. She knew she was a knockout and liked to stay in shape. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out the breath freshener and sprayed some into her mouth. She leaned back in the seat and thought again about what an unjust world she lived in. A little over a year ago she had been convicted of a crime she didn’t commit but she had been unwilling to rat out her childhood friend who had actually stolen the makeup from the department store. Kim considered herself a loyal friend but this was stretching her limits. To think Kimberly Johnson, a straight A student from a good family should have to be serving a two year probation period for something she didn’t even do made her want to cry. She bit her bottom lip and calling up all her strength stepped out of her car and headed towards the courthouse.


Kim walked through the front door and signed in. She took the monthly report sheet and sat down in the lobby to wait her turn with Officer Falls. Kim had never liked Officer Falls. Something about the way the woman looked at her made her uncomfortable. Although Officer Falls had never said anything out of the ordinary Kim was certain the fat bitch didn’t like her. Something was wrong with Officer Falls ... something about her eyes ... her eyes never smiled. Her gaze seemed to burn into Kim. A slight shudder escaped from Kim as the intercom buzzed announcing she should proceed to Officer Falls’ office.


Margaret watched Kimberly Johnson as she entered the office. What a slut. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a short shirt, which revealed way to much stomach. Girls these days just have no pride. Margaret tapped her pen impatiently on the desk and indicated a chair for Kimberly to sit.

“Well Miss Johnson, I see you’ve had an eventful month.”

Kim wasn’t sure what to say. “Yeah, I guess. What do you mean?”

Margaret enjoyed Kim’s nervousness. It was exactly what she had intended. “Well, according to your lab results it appears you’ve been consuming some illegal substances.”

Kim was flabbergasted. “Er ... what do you mean? I mean I haven’t done anything illegal. What are you talking about?”

Margaret leaned back in her seat. The creaking of her swivel chair was the only sound.

“Officer Falls, I’m not sure what you’re talking about.”, Kim ventured.

Margaret nodded her head slowly. Shuffling some papers on her desk, Margaret leaned forward. “Don’t play stupid with me Ms. Johnson. These lab results don’t lie. Are you aware I could recommend your probation be revoked and you could be looking at 6 months in the county lock up?” Margaret sat back and let the implication sink in. A slight smile crossed her lips.

Kim was crestfallen. “Officer Falls ... I ... I only smoked a little bit. It was only one time ... I swear!” Tears were starting to form in her eyes. Kim was scared. How could she do 6 months in jail? She had a job and a new apartment lease.

Margaret stood up and walked to the door of her office. She turned the lock and closed the blinds. Walking back towards the weeping Kim she patted the girl reassuringly on the shoulder. “There, there Ms. Johnson. Why are you crying? Haven’t you ever heard the term ‘don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time?’”

Kim was openly crying now. Tears streamed down her pretty cheeks. “Officer Falls, I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Give me another chance. I swear I’ll never smoke pot again.”

“No. I’m afraid not Ms. Johnson. The law can’t pick and choose whom to convict. What type of a world would we live in if the law weren’t impartial?” Margaret was standing behind Kim smiling at her earnest pleas for mercy. From her vantage point she could look right down Kim’s shirt and see the ample cleavage showing through the thin material. What a slut. Soon she would pay.

Margaret walked to her chair and sat down behind her desk. “Ms. Johnson, this probation violation is a serious offence. By all rights I should send you away to repay your debt to society.” She smiled but there was no kindness in her eyes. “Perhaps there is a way to avoid this unfortunate circumstance.”

Kim looked up. Hopefully she asked, “What way, Officer Falls?”

“Well girl, your debt to society is a large one. First you have stolen goods from a respectable department store and now you have chosen to make use of a substance society deems to be dangerous.”

Kim sat with her head down continuing to sob. “Please ... Please Officer Falls.”

Margaret was delighted. This was going better than planned. “If I choose not to revoke your probation I shall have to punish you myself girl. Do you understand?”

Kim looked up. Her moist brown eyes were pleading. “Yes, Officer Falls. Please don’t send me away.”

“Stand up girl.” The quick command shocked Kim. “I’m going to ask you a series of questions. You will answer truthfully. If there is any hint of dishonesty the deal is off.”

Margaret smiled at Kim’s frightened expression. Her eyes traveled up and down the girl’s incredible body. The noted the firm breasts heaving with the girl’s sobs. She took in the tight well-muscled stomach revealed by the short cut top. She envied her long legs accented by her tight jeans. Finally, her eyes came to rest on Kim’s large brown eyes...

Kim stood up slowly.

“Do you have a boyfriend?”, Margaret asked.

“Yes.”, came the quick reply.

“What’s his name?”

“Jeff.” Kim was nervous.

Margaret leaned forward making notes on a sheet of paper. “Do you fuck him?”

Kim recoiled clutching her hands to her breasts. “Wh ... What?”

“Do you fuck him girl? DO YOU HAVE SEX WITH JEFF?”, Margaret raised her voice.

“I suppose ... well ... I mean sometimes maybe.” Kim was frightened now. She couldn’t understand why Officer Falls would ask such personal questions.

“Do you masturbate?”, Margaret looked at Kim intently.

“I don’t know. I mean ... yes sometimes.” Kim was crying again.

“How often do you masturbate girl?” Margaret was starting to have a good time with this slut. Soon the truth would come out.

“Once a week I guess ... maybe.” Tears rolled down the pretty teenager’s face.

“Get undressed.”

The command stunned Kim. “Wh ... What?”

“Take those slutty clothes off, bitch. I mean everything. Shirt. Pants. Sandals. Undergarments ... get it all off.”, Margaret hissed.

“Why? I don’t understand. Why do have to take off my clothes?” Kim was beside herself.

“Because I said so girl. That should be good enough unless you would rather get undressed at the county jail when you’re getting checked in.” Margaret reached into the drawer of her desk and took out a Polaroid camera.

Slowly, Kim began to unfasten her sandals. She removed them hesitatingly. Now, standing barefoot on the carpet she felt uncomfortable. Officer Falls leaned back in her chair and motioned for Kim to continue. Kim lifted her shirt over her head revealing her white lacey bra. She heard a camera snap and saw the flash of the Polaroid. “What are you doing? Please don’t take pictures.”, Kim pleaded. Officer Falls responded by motioning for Kim to toss the shirt aside. “Shut up, bitch. Get those tight ass jeans off and be quick about it.”

Kim unbuttoned her jeans and began to lower them down her shapely thighs. As soon as her panties came into view she heard the camera flashing again. Sobbing, Kim tossed her jeans onto the floor. Standing in front of Officer Falls in only her bra and panties Kim felt humiliated. Officer Falls waved her hand. “You’re not done. Get it all off slut.”

Kim unfastened her bra and let it fall from her breasts. Dropping the bra onto the floor she stood with her head down and shame swelling in her stomach.

Margaret’s gaze swept over the helpless girl. She looked at her bare legs and shapely breasts. She noted Kim’s hard nipples and admired her firm belly and perfect navel. Margaret was particularly drawn to Kim’s feet. They were so perfect. Margaret thought of her own feet and felt a new surge of anger. “Get the panties off, girl.”

Weeping, Kim lowered her lacey white panties. Slowly, her pubic mound came into view. Again, she heard the camera flash. Dropping the panties onto the pile of clothing, Kim stood totally nude in front of her probation officer. She looked at her feet. She couldn’t bring herself to look at Officer Falls. The shame and humiliation of being naked in front of this woman was unbelievable.

“Take off the earrings and necklace, slut.”. Margaret was flush with power. She watched as Kim did as commanded. Once the girl was completely naked, Margaret snapped several frontal shots with the Polaroid before demanding Kim turn around. “Show me that tight ass, whore.” Kim turned slowly offering her back to Officer Falls’ flashing camera. The young girl’s ass was perfect. Margaret wondered if she had ever been violated in that tight hole. Never mind ... Soon she would find out for sure...

Margaret smiled condescendingly at the nude teenager. “Well Kimmy, I think you’re do for a good spanking. You’ve been a very naughty little girl. Come here.” Margaret motioned the weeping teenager over her legs. She ran her hands down Kim’s back and firm butt. “You’ll receive ten strokes. Please count aloud.”

Kim felt shame. Her bare tummy lying across Officer Falls’ legs was strange. She felt the hand strike her butt. The pain shot through her buttocks. “Count!”, Officer Falls commanded.

“One!”, Kim wept. smack ... smack ... smack ... smack ... smack ... smack ... smack ... smack ... smack.

The blows kept falling with Kim counting aloud in unison. After ten swats, Officer Falls leaned back. “Stand up.” Kim did as requested. “Put your hands on top of your head.” Officer Falls snapped several more pictures. “Turn around.” Officer Falls took a couple of shots of Kim’s bruised backside.

Kim watched as Officer Falls took out a manila folder and stapled the Polaroid pictures to the inside jacket of the folder. Putting the folder in her briefcase Officer Falls commanded, “Put on your jeans and shirt. Leave the panties and bra off. No shoes either.”

Kim did as requested. She felt strange wearing only jeans and a tee shirt. Her bare feet were sensitive on the carpet and she wished she had panties to protect her from the rubbing of her jeans. Her butt hurt from the thrashing Officer Falls had given her.

Officer Falls placed Kim’s sandals and underwear into a small brown bag. She picked up her briefcase and motioned Kim towards the door.

In the lobby, Officer Falls spoke briefly with the receptionist and pointed Kim towards the front exit.

As they walked through the parking lot, Margaret admired Kim’s tight ass. Oh yeah. She was certainly a slut. How many boys had their way with that ass she wondered again? Margaret was revolted but also strangely intrigued. She smiled when she thought what she had in store for this little vixen.

“Get in the car.” Margaret pointed towards her Lexus. “But ... but my car is over there...”, Kim pointed out. “Fuck your car, bitch. Get in.” Margaret was feeling angry. She slapped Kim on the ass as she opened the passenger side door. Pushing the frightened teenager into the seat, Margaret walked around to the driver’s side.

On the highway, Margaret turned her attention to Kim. “Unbutton your jeans, whore.” Kim did as she was told. Her pants opened to reveal the soft flesh below her navel. Margaret reached out and rudely pulled down Kim’s zipper exposing her pubic patch. Reaching up, Margaret began to trace an outline around Kim’s belly button.

With her jeans opened and her probation officer touching her navel, Kim began to cry. “Please stop.” Suddenly, Officer Falls grabbed Kim by the chin and shook her savagely. “Shut up, whore. I’m calling the shots here. I will do whatever I wish, whenever I wish. Do you understand?” Margaret slapped Kim in the mouth. “Do you understand?”

“Ye ... Yes.” Kim wiped tears from her eyes.

“Yes WHAT!” Margaret shot an evil glance at Kim.

“Yes, Ma’am.” Kim hung her head in shame.

Margaret resumed her fondling. “Raise your shirt, whore.” Kim slowly complied. Margaret pinched Kim’s nipples and cupped one of her breasts in her hand. “Where do you live?” Kim was at a loss as to what to say. “22B Sycamore Street.”, Kim blurted out.

Pulling up in front of Kim’s apartment, Margaret pulled the shirt down over Kim’s heaving breasts. “Get out.”, Margaret demanded.

Kim stepped out of the car feeling the hot pavement on her bare feet. She began to button her pants but was stopped by a mean look from Officer Falls. “Don’t bother, whore. They’re coming off pretty soon anyway.”

Kim led her probation officer upstairs to her new apartment. Margaret watched the girl’s ass swaying as she went up the stairs in front of her. Once inside, Officer Falls pointed to the couch and Kim sat down. Officer Falls walked towards the bedroom. “When I come back, I want you completely undressed and your clothes should be folded neatly.” Kim was shocked but a quick look from Officer Falls forced her to comply.

Sitting naked on her couch, Kim could hear Officer Falls opening drawers and rummaging through her room. Shortly, Officer Falls walked back into the living room holding a skimpy bikini. “What is this?” Kim was shocked. That bikini was a gag gift given to her by a friend. It was way too small and the bottoms were nothing but a thong. She wouldn’t be caught dead wearing such a swimsuit. “That’s a joke gift from a friend. I don’t actually wear those.” Kim was scared.

“You wear them now.” Margaret smiled. “Put this on. Oh, and by the way ... I think it’s time to check the mail.”, Margaret grinned at the young girl’s frightened look.

“Who ... What do you mean???? I can’t wear that swimsuit outside!”, Kim was stunned.

“You can. And you will sweetie. Put it on and let’s go check the mailbox.”

Kim put on the bikini. It was totally lewd. The top barely covered her breasts and the bottoms were non-existent. The thong rode so far up her crack that the total view of her ass was unencumbered.

Standing in front of her probation officer wearing the skimpy bikini, Kim felt mortified. “All right sweetie, you go on down to the mail box and bring back the mail. I’m going to keep looking around your apartment and see what else you’ve been hiding.” Margaret smiled at the almost nude girl. “Hurry up, sweetie.” Margaret smiled again. “You’ve got five minutes.”

Quickly, Kim ran down the stairs. She hurried past the office. So far, no one was in sight. When she reached the mailboxes she quickly looked inside. Her butt was burning from the spanking and this repulsive swimsuit made her feel almost naked!

It was then that she noticed the maintenance man. He was standing under the cover of the pool shed and watching her with a burning interest...


Sam had been the maintenance man at The Overlook Apartments for 10 years. He had seen a lot of pretty girls but Kim in apartment 22B was the best looking girl he had ever seen. He used to watch her at the pool. He hated how she always wore one piece bathing suits. That’s why he was surprised to se her wearing such a skimpy two piece at the mail boxes. Her stomach was exactly as he imagined. It was tight and sexy. Her tits were firm and perfectly shaped. Her ass was a dream. Sam was in heaven. Were those handprints on her ass? Somebody’s been spanking the little bitch! Sam scratched his crotch. He watched as Kim ran from the mailboxes back to her apartment. Mmmm ... Sam thought about the last time the air filter had been changed in 22B. It had been a while. In fact it was over due...


Once she was back inside her apartment, Kim felt more comfortable. She had seen the maintenance man looking at her and felt afraid of his intentions. After all, he was ugly and bald. He was always flirting with her. Kim was ashamed to have shown herself in such an outrageous swimsuit but really she had no choice. Handing the mail to Officer Falls she looked outside the window and shivered.

Margaret looked through the letters and bills. Nothing interesting here. Margaret looked up at Kim. “Well, slut. It’s time for your bath. Get undressed and into the tub. When you’re done, I’ll inspect you.” Margaret watched as the sexy teenager walked towards the bathroom. She listened as the water came on. Leaning back, she began to relax. This would be a good weekend...


Was that the doorbell? Kim paused in the process of washing herself. There it was again ... Kim turned off the water. Slowly, she stepped out of the tub. Dripping wet, she grabbed the towel and wrapped it around herself. Walking quietly on bare feet, Kim approached the bathroom door. Opening the door, she peeked outside. Sitting on the couch she could see Sam, the maintenance man. He was talking with Officer Falls. What was he doing here? Kim started to retreat back into the bathroom when she noticed Officer Falls looking at her.

“Kimmy! Are you done with your bath?”, Officer Falls asked.

“No, ma’am.” Kim quickly closed the door. Within seconds a knock came at the door. “Kimmy, I don’t hear the water running. Open up.”, Officer Falls demanded.

“No ma’am. I’m still getting cleaned up.”

“Open the door NOW!”

Kim was shocked at the loud voice. “Please, ma’am. I’m not ready. Why is the maintenance man here?” Kim was terrified.

“This is your last chance. Open the door and come out here.”, Margaret was impatient.

The bathroom door opened slowly. Kim walked out. Wearing only a towel she looked very helpless.

“Come here.” Margaret was standing in the living room. Sam, the maintenance man was sitting on the couch.

Kim dragged her bare feet over to Officer Falls.

“Kimmy, you know Sam don’t you?” Margaret looked at Kim with unconcealed hatred.

“Yeah ... no ... I mean not really.”, said Kim meekly.

“She is such a shy girl to be such a slut.” Margaret laughed.

Sam couldn’t believe what was happening. He had admired Kimberly from afar but he never thought he would be sitting in her living room looking at the pretty young teenager while she wore only a skimpy towel. “A slut, huh?”, Sam stammered.

“Yes. A complete slut. I need to inspect her after her bath. Do you care to help?” Margaret didn’t much care for Sam but Kimberly’s frightened reaction to him was priceless. Margaret observed how Kim couldn’t look Sam in the eye and kept clutching at her towel as if she were afraid Sam could see through the material.

“Come here Kimmy.”

Kim didn’t like how her probation officer called her Kimmy. It sounded like a little girl’s name.

“Stop moping and get over here THIS INSTANT!” Margaret shouted.

Kim shuffled over to the couch. “Lean down, girl.” Kim bent over. She could feel Sam’s burning gaze on her bottom. Margaret ran her fingers through Kim’s wet hair. “What a tangled mess! Go fetch your brush so I can comb this mess out!” Kim headed towards the bathroom. “And leave that filthy towel here.”, Margaret ordered. Kim was shocked. Without her towel she would be completely nude! She shot a glance at Sam and saw him smiling at her.

“But Ms. Falls, I’m not wearing anything underneath ... I ... I can’t leave my towel here ... I’d be naked!” Kim was starting to cry.

“Stop whining girl and hand that filthy rag over.” Margaret held out her fat hand.

Looking back and forth between Sam and her probation officer Kim was beginning to panic. “Please Ms. Falls, don’t make me take my towel off...”

“Look, little missy ... do I need to remind you what you could be facing if you don’t do as I say?” Margaret was getting angry. “Hand me the towel ... NOW!”

Slowly, Kim unfastened the towel. She heard Sam shift on the couch but she couldn’t bring herself to look in his direction. The towel fell away from her pretty form. She heard a gasp escape from Sam. Meekly, she handed the towel to Officer Falls. Standing completely nude, Kim was humiliated.

A low whistle came from Sam. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. “Oh doggies...”, Sam couldn’t say much more. This young girl was a dream. Her tits were round and firm, her stomach was flat ... her ass made him hard. “Oh lord...”, Sam was in heaven.

“Hand me the towel, girl.” Margaret beckoned. Kim walked over to Officer Falls and gave her the towel. “Go get your brush.”, Margaret pointed to the bathroom. Kim hurried towards the restroom. Sam admired the girl’s jiggling backside. He felt his heart racing with lust. What a sexy little bitch ... the things he could do with her ... mmm ... mmm!

Once inside the bathroom, Kim burst into tears. What was happening to her? Two almost complete strangers were sitting in her living room and she was completely nude. She wiped her eyes and sniffled.

“Come out, girl.” Kim bowed her head and walked into the living room holding the brush. She tried to cover her breasts with one arm and her pubic patch with the other.

“Kneel here.” Margaret pointed to the ground in front of her. Kim knelt down in front of Margaret. Another low whistle escaped from Sam as he admired the teenager’s body.

Margaret began running the brush through Kim’s wet hair. “Sam tells me he’s been the maintenance man here for three years. He says he’s helped you with your apartment several times since you moved in last month but you’ve never thanked him.”

Kim was silent.

“Is this true?” Margaret lifted the girl’s chin so she looked down into her eyes. “Well?”

“I ... I don’t remember ... I mean ... I don’t know.” Kim was so humiliated.

“That’s right. Yep. I helped with this place a lot of times ... never gave me the time of day.” Sam was hard as a rock looking at the kneeling teenager. Her ass was so perfect. “She’s an arrogant little bitch. Never once said thanks.” Sam was almost beside himself.

“Well, little missy. I think you owe Sam a thank you.” Margaret pulled the brush from Kim’s wet hair. “Why don’t you go show Sam how much you appreciate his help...”

With one arm covering her breasts and the other covering her pubic mound, Kim limped over to stand in front of Sam. “Th ... Thank you sir. I really appreciate all you’ve done for me ... Th ... Thanks.”

“Why don’t you show Sam how thankful you are? He looks to be aroused there. Why don’t you use that mouth for something other than talking??” Margaret reclined on the couch.

“Wh ... What do you mean?” Kim was shaking now.

“Open Mr. Sam’s pants and give him a nice sucking whore. You know you want to.”

Sam couldn’t believe his ears.

“You don’t mind if little Kimmy says thanks do you?” Margaret smiled pleasantly at the leering maintenance man.

“Hell no!” Sam unbuttoned his workpants and pulled out his stiff erection. “Come here girlie.” He motioned Kim closer.

“I don’t know how ... I mean I’ve never done something like this ... Please Officer Falls ... don’t make me...” Kim was sick to her stomach.

“Just suck it like a lollie pop little sweetie.” Sam pulled Kim’s mouth towards his throbbing cock.

Weeping, knowing she had no choice, Kim knelt in front of the grinning man. She felt like she wanted to vomit. Slowly she took Sam’s full erection into her mouth. She could feel Sam’s hands running over her back and butt. She felt a finger enter her anus. “Oh please stop...”, she thought. Kim knew her pleading aloud would do no good. Sam pushed his member deeper into Kim’s mouth.

Margaret watched enthralled. She could hear the sucking sounds. The wet pumping of Sam’s cock made her giddy. She continued to watch as the girl brought the wretched man closer to climax with her mouth. What a little whore.

Sam was getting close. In fact he could barely contain himself. This was the cutest girl he’d seen in a long time and now she was naked in all her glory and giving him a blowjob. Suddenly, Sam began to gasp. “Here it comes girlie!” Grabbing the choking teenager by her hair, Sam exploded into her mouth. He smiled as he heard the poor girl gagging.

“All right, Sam. That’s enough.” Margaret pointed towards the door.

Sam stood up and buckled his pants. “Thank you Miss Falls. I’m indebted to you.” Sam took one last look at the nude teenager lying on the floor before closing the door behind him.

“Well ... well ... well. Aren’t we just the little tart?” Margaret smiled at Kim as she lay on the floor weeping.

“Can I go and brush my teeth?”, Kim asked.

“Why? Don’t you like the taste of cum?”, Margaret responded.

“No.” Kim was now sitting up on the carpet with her legs crossed and one arm covering her breasts.

“No WHAT?”, Margaret demanded.

“No, Ma’am.”, Kim said quietly.

“Don’t you enjoy sucking your boyfriend’s cock? What’s his name ... Jeff I believe?”, Margaret asked smiling.

“I don’t do that.” Kim felt her face burning with shame.

“Sure you don’t.” The sarcasm was thick in Margaret’s voice. “Well, I think we’re done for today. I expect you to be at my office at 5:00 PM sharp tomorrow. We’ll continue your punishment then. Don’t be late!” Margaret walked to the front door.

Kim stood at the window watching as Officer Falls drove away. She held her towel in front of her and was painfully aware of her burning ass cheeks and the wretched taste in her mouth. She walked slowly to the bathroom and gagged into the toilet.

After brushing her teeth and getting dressed she picked up the telephone. “Hi, Jeff. Would you mind coming and picking me up? I need to go get my car. It’s at the courthouse.” A teardrop rolled down her pretty cheek.


The next day was a blur for Kim. She found it impossible to concentrate on her work. Her mind kept returning to the painful events of the previous day. It seemed like a nightmare but she knew it was true. Officer Falls had already left a message on her answering machine reminding her not to be late for their meeting at 5:00. The hours seemed to drag by.

As the afternoon wore on, Kim begins to feel ill. She was in the company restroom when she realized it was already 4:45!!! She quickly splashed cold water onto her face and exited the restroom. She mumbled an excuse to her boss about having to leave early and hurried out the door.

The traffic was horrible. Kim weaved in and out of lanes trying to make up time. However, by the time she pulled into the courthouse it was already 5:05. She quickly jumped out of the car and ran towards the front doors.


Margaret Falls was pissed. She looked at her watch again... 5:07 pm. Where is that little bitch? When I get my hands on her, I’ll ... She heard the doors to the waiting room slam. It was after hours so Margaret knew she was the only one left in the Probation Office. She walked out in to the reception area. Kim stood by the entryway. Her chest was heaving with exertion. She cast a frightened glance at Officer Falls.

“Sorry I’m late ... the traffic was heavy ... I...”

“Shut up, whore.” Margaret felt her head throbbing with anger. “Why are you late?”

“Th ... the traffic was bad ... I felt sick earlier...”, Kim stumbled over the words.

“Sick, huh? Follow me.” Margaret motioned towards her office.

Once inside the office, Kim started to sit. “Did I tell you to sit?”, Margaret demanded.

“No, ma’Am.”, Kim blushed.

“Then stand in place girl.” Margaret picked up the phone. While dialing, she looked at Kim with irritation. She wasn’t happy with the teenager’s clothing selection. The girl wore jeans with a loose sweatshirt, which came down to mid-thigh. The baggy shirt did nothing to reveal the girl’s charms. Oh well ... that would soon change. “Hello, Doctor Reynolds? Yes. This is Margaret Falls. I have one of my probationers here with me. She says she’s been feeling ill. I hope you may have time to have a look at her ... in your private office?” Margaret cast a glance at Kim. The girl was blushing furiously and appeared nervous. “Yes ... that’s right ... certainly ... We’ll be headed that way momentarily.” Margaret smiled at Kim.

“Well girl, we’ll just have to have you checked out by a professional. We can’t have you feeling ill.” Margaret enjoyed Kim’s discomfort.

“I’m fine. Really. I wasn’t feeling that sick.”, Kim implored. She was frightened of this Dr. Reynolds and didn’t like the sound of a private office.

“There, there ... don’t you worry. I always take care of my probationers. Let’s go. Dr. Reynolds is doing you a favor by seeing you after hours.” Margaret hurried the stammering teenager towards the front doors. “Get a move on, girl. Stop dragging your feet!”

Once inside the car, Margaret turned to Kim. “Why the sweatshirt Kimmy? It’s almost summer. Do you have a chill? Could be a sign of a fever.”

“No ma’am. I’m fine ... really. I just didn’t have much time this morning and this is the first thing a grabbed.” Kim looked at her feet feeling her nervousness growing.

“Well, take it off. It looks simply horrible.” Margaret watched Kim out of the corner of her eye. She enjoyed the girl’s nervous fidgeting. “Hurry up! My you are a lazy one!”

Reluctantly, Kim pulled the shirt over her head and off, revealing her lacy bra and firm stomach. She held the shirt tightly in her lap. She couldn’t bring herself to look up. She felt a shiver travel down her spine.

Margaret grabbed the sweatshirt and tossed it into the back seat. “There that’s much better.”

The car sped on down the highway and into the night.


Dr. Conrad Reynolds had been friends with Margaret Falls for several years. When he received the call from Margaret he was excited to say the least. You see, Dr. Reynolds and Margaret Falls had one thing in common. They liked to humiliate pretty young girls. Dr. Reynolds had conducted exams on a few of Officer Falls’ clients in the past. The examinations always proved to be fun. He was sure this exam would be no exception. Pulling into the parking lot of his private practice, he turned off the ignition and headed towards the front door. Once inside, he turned on the lobby lights and checked his watch. 6:35 PM ... they would be here any second. Hurrying to his office, he activated the hidden camera to Exam Room Three. He felt his cock hardening already. Rubbing his hands in anticipation, he walked to the front desk and took a seat.


Margaret pulled into the parking lot and leaned back in the seat. Casting a glance at Kim she was satisfied with the girl’s obvious discomfort. “Come along girl. Let’s not keep the good doctor waiting.”

They walked across the parking lot to the main entrance. Kim held her hands over her breasts and tried in vain to cover her exposed bra. She felt goose goose bumps rising on her flesh as an older man wearing a white lab coat opened the door. “Hello Margaret.” Doctor Reynolds extended his hand.

“Hello Conrad.” Margaret waved a hand towards the cowering girl at her side. “This is Kimmy. She’s the one we spoke about earlier. She’s not been feeling well today and was late for our 5 o’clock appointment as a result. Thank you for seeing us on such short notice.”

“No problem.” Dr. Reynolds extended his hand to Kim. “We’ll take good care of you miss.”

Kim didn’t like the feel of the man’s hand. It was cold and his eyes were colder as they roamed up and down her body. His eyes came to rest on her exposed chest. “Perhaps you should consider wearing more than that skimpy bra outside Kimmy.” He smiled at Kim but his eyes never left her breasts.

“I ... I had a sweatshirt but Officer Falls made me take it off in the car.” Kim hoped the doctor might realize her plight. “I wouldn’t be wearing a bra with no shirt but Officer Falls insisted.” Kim looked at Dr. Reynolds with pleading eyes. This man is a doctor. Surely he’ll help me.

Her hopes were soon dashed. “Well, come inside. Let’s have a better look at you.” Dr. Reynolds ushered the two into the waiting room. “Margaret, do you wish to accompany us to the examination room?”

“But of course.” Margaret nodded to Dr. Reynolds. “I wouldn’t miss a minute of this exam.”

Dr. Reynolds showed them into the exam room. Margaret took a seat in the corner. “Let’s have you up on the table Kimmy.” Dr. Falls took Kim by the arm and helped her onto the examination table.

He couldn’t believe how sexy this girl was. On a scale of one to ten she was definitely an eleven. “Open your mouth Kimmy.” He took out a tongue depressor.

“My name isn’t Kimmy. It’s Kim.” She scooted her butt onto the table giving the doctor a defiant look. The sterile paper was loud in the quiet room.

“Okay Kimmy. Open up.” Dr. Reynolds examined the young girl’s mouth. What a tongue. I bet she licks a good cock. Dr. Reynolds allowed a slight smile to play across his face. He examined her ears and nose and then stood back.

“All right Kimmy. Let’s have your bra off so I can listen to your heartbeat.”

Kim felt her cheeks burning. Moving ever so slowly she unclasped her bra and let it fall away from her breasts.

“That’s a good girl. Let Dr. Reynolds have a look see.” He helped her remove the bra and set it aside.

Conrad Reynolds felt his dick stiffening. The girl’s tits were unbelievable! Perfectly round and completely firm. Taking out his stethoscope, he placed it over the girl’s left breast. Pretending to listen to her heartbeat, he moved his free hand up to clasp Kim’s right breast. Kim jumped and pulled away. “Pl ... please ... what are you doing?”

“Does that hurt?” Dr. Reynolds acted shocked. “When’s the last time you had your breasts examined young lady?”

“What do you mean?” Kim’s lips began to quiver.

“There shouldn’t be any sensation of pain when I touch your breast. I think we need to have a closer look.” Dr. Reynolds eased the shaking girl onto her back. “Please raise both arms above your head.”

Kim reluctantly complied.

Dr. Reynolds began to massage the young girl’s exposed tits. “Have you checked for any lumps or abrasions lately?”

“No sir.” Kim’s reply was almost inaudible.

“Well you really should. Have you had any belly aches?” His hands moved down onto Kim’s stomach. She could feel his fingers pressing around her navel and moving towards the top of her jeans.

“No sir. Nothing unusual. I’m okay ... really.” She was whimpering now.

“Well I’m concerned about the sensitivity.” His hands found their way to the top button of Kim’s jeans. “Let’s just open these up...” He unfastened her jeans. The sound of the zipper lowering was loud in the quiet room.

Kim’s hands shot to her jeans. “Please sir ... what are you doing?”

“SHUT UP GIRL! MIND THE DOCTOR. HE KNOWS WHAT’S BEST!” Margaret shouted.

Kim pulled her hands away and allowed the doctor to proceed.

Dr. Reynolds unzipped Kim’s jeans and lowered them down her shapely legs revealing her skimpy panties. He proceeded to untie her sneakers and remove them along with her socks. Tossing the jeans aside, the doctor’s gaze swept over the pretty young girl. She lay on the table wearing only her panties. The sight of her made him want to collapse. She was truly gorgeous!

Kim looked at the wall. She couldn’t look in the direction of the doctor or Officer Falls. She was utterly shamed. She felt the doctor lowering her panties. She felt her private area coming into view. She shivered and began to cry.

“Do you have sexual intercourse often?” Dr. Reynolds dropped the teenager’s panties onto the floor and kicked them under the table. Maybe she’ll forget about them...

“No. Well ... I mean sometimes ... I don’t know.” Kim wiped the tears from her eyes.

Dr. Reynolds allowed his gaze to sweep over the now completely nude teenager. His cock felt as if it would explode at any second. He adjusted his lab coat accordingly.

“Well. Yes or no. It’s a simple question Kimmy.” He reached out and began to stroke the girl’s bare flesh along her legs and midsection.

“Yes ... sometimes.”, Kim wept.

“We’re going to conduct an experiment, which will examine your sexual arousal.” Dr. Reynolds walked to a cabinet and produced a large dildo. Taking out a jar of Vaseline, he dipped the dildo inside and rubbed the slimy mixture all along the length of the object.

“Have you ever used a sexual stimulation device?” Dr. Reynolds walked back to the exam table and looked over the nude blushing girl.

“No ... why are you doing this?” Kim was weeping now.

“It’s for your own good. Do as the doctor says.” Margaret commanded.

“Here you go Kimmy. I want you to push this into your vagina and move it slowly back and forth. I want to see your body’s reaction and make sure it’s normal.” Dr. Reynolds felt his heart racing as he handed the dildo to the young girl.

Kim took the despicable object. “Please doctor ... I feel okay ... really.”

“Shut up girl and do as Dr. Reynolds requests. Unless you want another spanking ... hmmmm?” Margaret was having a good time.

Weeping, Kim slid the dildo inside herself.

“That’s it Kimmy. In and out. Just keep going and we’ll see what happens.” Dr. Reynolds hoped the hidden camera was working.

Kim slowly pumped herself. After several minutes Dr. Reynolds took hold of her hand and increased the rhythm. “Come on Kimmy ... that’s it.” He took out his stethoscope and placed it over her chest. Her heart was beating rapidly.

Several minutes passed. The only sound was the dildo going in and out of Kim’s cunt. Suddenly, Kim began to groan ... Dr. Reynolds felt the first drops of precum forming on his dick. He was in ecstasy. “Come on girl ... that’s it.”

Kim was humiliated. She was about to orgasm in front of two strangers. She saw the doctor looking at her. She saw Officer Falls sitting in the corner. Still, she couldn’t help it. The doctor’s hand was pushing. The sensation washed over her. She came like a wave. Her hand flew to her mouth to stop her from screaming. It was over ... she came full force.

Dr. Reynolds took the dildo from her limp fingers. “Exercise. That’s what she needs.” He cast a glance at the shaking girl. “Lots of exercise.” He looked at Margaret Falls.

“We’ll see what we can do about that.” Margaret walked over to the panting girl. “Come along girl. The doctor says you need exercise. Pick up your clothes.” Margaret beckoned to the youngster’s pile of belongings. “Let’s get a move on.”

Kim put on her jeans and shirt. Grabbing her underclothes and shoes, she headed towards the doors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.