Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 28

Aaron spent an hour talking to the girls about the rules Amber had created and adding notes to his laptop. Emily spent most of that time silently listening. She wasn’t so much interested in the rules as waiting impatiently to hear about the rewards Aaron had mentioned a couple of times.

Aaron had focused solely on weeding out what was really a valid rule in Amber’s mind and what was a rule she’d created so that she could break it. He eventually latched onto a pattern. Rules like sweeping and mopping, doing dishes and dusting were activities that Amber felt she should seriously be made to accomplish, despite not really wanting to do any of them.

Crawling around the house, not using furniture like a regular person would, eating meals from the floor and assuming a variety of positions that she’d even named, were humiliating things that turned her on. This set of rules, she had no intention of breaking. The first were rules she’d do about anything to avoid.

Aaron picked up a pen and began marking the rules that he thought Amber would adhere to. When he came to the part about bathroom breaks, he paused.

“This says you need to be able to request a bathroom break and tell me what you want to use the bathroom for. Do you really think I need to know that you want to tinkle?” He asked, which caused a giggle from Emily.

“You could say no. If I need to shit, I’m going to be more insistent than if I just need to piss, sir.”

“Okay, that’s fair, but it’s humiliating and degrading to have to ask, and you want that, so you won’t break the rule. Emily will.” He predicted.

Emily was wondering if she really could ask to use the bathroom and tell Aaron why. She figured she’d just say she needed to piss every time, even when she really needed to take a dump. Maybe she WOULD say she needed a crap, just to embarrass him? Nah. Aaron probably wouldn’t even notice that she hadn’t ‘needed’ to take a crap in a week. But to have to ask permission at all? She was pretty sure that yeah, she’d break that rule.

“The problem is that I won’t know if Emily’s breaking the rule by going number two when she asked to go number one. So how do we handle that?” Aaron asked, as if he’d read Emily’s mind.

“What the fu ... hell is a number one or a number two?” Emily asked in confusion.

“Number one is a piss, while number two is a shit,” Amber explained helpfully.

“Well why not just call them what they ARE then?what about people that can’t count? Do they just not go?” Emily grinned at the thought of guys jumping around unable to take a shit because they couldn’t count to two.

“What about this?” Amber said. “We have to keep the bathroom door open or go in pairs?” As she said it, Amber felt a wetness between her legs at the humiliating idea.

“Okay, that works,” Aaron shrugged. Keep in mind that pairs means it could be you and me, Emily.” He warmed the teen.

Emily’s eyes widened. Does that mean I might have to go with you when you take a shit, too?” She asked in disgust. “Anyway, that would be as bad as having to do it outside and I’m already not cussing so I don’t have to!”

“This is rehab, Emily! It’s about you two EARNING privacy as you develop the skills you need, to be useful members of society. And this is MY house. I don’t have to earn anything, so I can go by myself,” Todd replied.

“You should just believe me,” Emily pouted. Neither adult bothered to even reply to that. Aaron made another note on his laptop.

“How about we take a break from rules and look at the other stuff? There’s lots more on these pages than just rules. For example, something else we should talk about are the rewards and punishments. Amber only wrote punishments but rewards should keep you both awake,” he laughed.

Emily perked up at the mention of rewards, where Amber’s attention was captured by the word punishments. They both said okay at exactly the same time, before looking at each other and laughing.

Aaron smiled at their reactions. “We have a number of rules already, ladies. We also have a bunch of stuff that Amber’s looking forward to but that Emily hasn’t ever experienced, much less had a chance to decide if she likes or hates.” Aaron paused, to see if either of the females had anything to say. Neither did.

“Take the rule about sitting on furniture. You’re both still sitting on these chairs. Why? Because it’s not entered as a rule yet.” He answered himself even as Amber was getting to her feet.

“Sit down, Amber!” Aaron said sharply. Amber dropped back into her seat.

“Your rules have to be the same as Emily’s but she’s going to break way more of them than you are just because there are so many rules you want to accept. She doesn’t want ANY rules at all, right babe?”

“Put me in charge of making sure mom ... Amber ... does what she’s supposed to, then!” Emily excitedly suggested.

“I could. I’ve even thought about it. But I don’t want you in charge of your mom until I know you can follow the same rules too. This is about rehab for BOTH of you. You might develop a sense of self discipline by running your mom’s life, but you also may become even worse than you are right now. If you’re not subject to the same punishments as Amber, you won’t be careful about abusing them. That’s why we need to discuss punishments too. Let me ask you a question, Emily.” Aaron offered.

“Okay, um, sir,” Emily replied.

“Would you masturbate for me please?” Aaron asked in a normal voice.

“Ah, let me think about that.” Emily paused for a half second then said, “hell no! I ain’t doing that!”

“I’m not surprised, honey. It would be humiliating for you, right?” Aaron asked.

“Damned straight it would! So why even ask if you knew I’d say no?” Emily replied, confused.

“Because I’m demonstrating what I was saying. Yet your mom did it earlier. It couldn’t have been easy for her either. You aren’t ready to go all in on this yet. I’d have to either make it worth your while or punish you so much that you’d gladly masturbate to stop me hurting you anymore.”

“What did you have in mind to make it worth my while?” She asked, narrowing her eyes. Emily was well versed in the art of negotiation and this was more the topic she wanted to talk about anyway.

“What do you want? To make it worth your while?” He asked.

“Cash always works? Gimme back that money I had last night and I’ll give you a show you won’t forget. Sir,” she remembered to add.

“What about something better?” Aaron persisted.

“There ain’t nothing better than cash,” Emily stated, not a doubt in her mind. “It can buy anything!”

“Yesterday afternoon while you were watching TV at the shelter, I could have asked you to beat your mom’s breasts. You would have flipped out on me. You wouldn’t have thought anything like that was even possible. You were certain your mom would have killed you if you’d tried, yet last night you got to do it and found you really enjoyed it.”

Aaron saw Emily nod, agreeing with him. “Okay, but if I had a million bucks to blow and wasn’t worried about her killing me, I bet I would have gotten to do it to her for enough moolah. She’s such a money grabber that I coulda offered a grand. Even less now I know what I know.”

“You’re saying you could have had something you would enjoy, but it would have cost you a thousand dollars. A thousand dollars you don’t actually have. So think about this ... I could offer you play time with your mom in any way you want. By your standards, that would be worth a ton of money but since you don’t have a dime, it means nothing. Except that you don’t get to have fun with your mom.

“Skip the shit, ummm, sir. I ain’t stupid. You’re saying I can play with mom and make her my slave for an hour if I rub one out for you? Right?” Emily asked, a glint in her eye as she imagined what she wanted to do to make her mom pay for always being such a bitch to her.

“I said for a time, but not an hour. We have too much to get through this morning. I’d give you ten minutes and a smoke. That’s my best offer.

“Ten minutes then I rub the nub for you. And I can do anything I want with Amber?”

“No and no. You can tell me what you WANT to do and I’ll Okay it, but you masturbate first to earn your playtime. That’ll show your commitment to this.

Emily thought about the offer. She’d never touched herself in front of anyone before. Even a guy she was blowing wouldn’t see that. It would make them think they were better than her so she just didn’t do it. But really, what was the big deal? She was already horny anyway, so why not?

“I wanna kick her cunt. She threatens me with that all the time, so I wanna do it to her. See how she likes it.”

“It’s okay, sir,” Amber put in helpfully. “Boss did it all the time. It’s a shame you didn’t make it into a contest though. See which of us could take more hits.”

Aaron stared at Amber for a long time. He was a guy. He’d been hit in the nuts a few times in his life. He couldn’t imagine standing there letting someone do it to him though! Then he wondered if it’d hurt that much anyway, since girls don’t have balls.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.