Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 27

They were back at the table now, this time Amber sitting more carefully. Emily’s spanking had been conducted on Amber’s bare bottom and Amber was surprised at the powerful spanks her daughter had delivered. Emily sat with a mischievous look in her eye.

Amber had given her daughter the ten licks Aaron had promised, too. Not nearly enough to get the teen off, but enough to add a little something something to the way she felt after spanking her Mother. She couldn’t wait now, for the next ‘game’ to begin.

“Right, let’s get into these rules of yours, Amber. I mean everything’s well laid out and you’ve set out clear and concise expectations. But only expectations of how you, and I guess Emily now too, should act. Take this one,” Aaron said, pointing at rule 9.

“That’s just how I’m supposed to kneel when I’m not busy serving. There’s nothing complicated about that, sir!”

“No? I bet Emily will have more of a problem remembering that rule than either you or me.”

“I have to kneel?” Emily said, giving her mom a screwed up look.

Aaron ignored Emily. “Okay, so if I tell you I want you to stand in the corner for the afternoon then forget I told you that, it’s okay for me to punish you for not kneeling?”

“The rule is there so there’s no confusion. If I’m not doing anything important, I am to kneel. Easy. If I get caught not kneeling, I get punished. I’ll piss and moan about it so if the punishment is unfair, you’ll know it!”

“That’s kind of what I mean. You wrote the rules. You know when you’re breaking one. You expect to break the rules you created, so it’s like you’re preparing me for that to happen.”

“I guess in a way you’re right. I know what I’m like, sir. If I think I can get away with something, I’ll try to. This rule makes it clear what I can expect, if I break it.

“Yet you don’t have a rule that details what will happen to you if you put too much soap in the washing machine then go back and kneel in the living room. If I find you kneeling, are you in trouble for not watching the laundry, or for causing a mess in the laundry room? Maybe you think you shouldn’t be in trouble at all?”

“Well obviously I can’t write a rule for every possible little thing. I didn’t even know you did your own laundry here. But I know I should kneel and what’ll happen if I don’t.” Amber said as if there could be no more confusion.

“I think you wrote that rule so you could break it on purpose and then get the correction you feel you need,” Aaron suggested.

“I know I need a reminder of my place, sometimes,” Amber said quietly.

“What you’re missing from most of these rules is ways of how you’re supposed to conduct yourself.” Aaron insisted.

“I did! There’s all sorts of stuff about being respectful, demure and humble! Some of the penalties are quite severe,” Amber argued.

“You haven’t made any rules about being kind, helpful, thoughtful and creative, though! I think that’s because those things aren’t important to you or you don’t understand their importance or something.”

“Well I know what I can do if I’m made to do it. I just don’t know what I don’t know. You asked me to put together rules, so I did my best.” Amber admitted.

“You were VERY explicit on the corrections, though. That means you know about each?”

“Well sure! I’ve been hit on my ass, tits, thighs, even the soles of my feet. I’ve been bound standing, kneeling, hogtied, laying down, even hung up. I’ve been walked, I’ve acted like a pet, I’ve been trained how to stand and run and all sorts of other things. I’ve even been humbled. A lot. I know about that stuff!”

Aaron saw Amber get more animated and visibly excited about the punishments she’d listed from tier one and tier two of the rules.

“You WANT to be punished!” He blurted. “They’re not punishments if you can’t wait to be punished!”

“They put me back into the right mindset,” Amber defended herself.

“Then your rules are messed up because they’re just about you getting to enjoy something by doing something bad. You purposely screw up and get punished with something you enjoy. THAT’S what’s wrong with your rules!”

“I did what you asked for,” Amber insisted.

“But what you really want, are mindset adjusters that get you into the right mindset AND punishments that really are to be avoided. But I can’t tell the difference and you haven’t flagged them in your rules.”

“Well I did put things in there that terrify me,” Amber admitted without detailing what they were.

“Good. Then THOSE will be your real punishments. You’ll think twice before earning one of those. What are they?” Aaron demanded.

Amber was silent for a moment, thinking. She hadn’t meant to admit there was stuff she had no intention of accepting. She’d only put them in there to mind fuck Aaron.

Aaron just stared at her, as if daring her to admit she was lying about having punishments she really didn’t want to experience. His stare was a taunt to her, making her a little angry. The stare was what made it necessary for the rules in the first place, she thought to herself.

“Anything in the tier 3 punishments,” she said tonelessly.

“Damn! Those are the ones I was going to refuse anyway! I am NOT going to brand you or burn you with cigarettes, Amber.”

“Mom!” What the fu ... HELL! Shit, I’m glad you said that! I am NOT gonna get branded neither!” Emily declared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.