Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 26

Aaron was surprised. He was astounded that so little movement could bring so much pleasure to a woman. It seemed to him that a woman could conceivably masturbate just about anywhere and no one need know.

He’d imagined that a woman would need to forcefully finger her vagina to create pleasure and here was Amber, moving two fingers about an inch up and down between the folds of her girl parts.

Eventually she tweaked and played with one or the other nipple too, but that seemed to Aaron as if it was an afterthought, or something more for HIS benefit than her own.

Aaron nearly burned the scrambled eggs and toast he was making, so intent did he become on watching Amber masturbate. Her eyes closed and her face relaxed as she played, although the embarrassed glow she had assumed after being ordered to play with herself never left her.

Emily too, watched her mother, thoughts of just dipping her own fingers into her lap and rubbing herself warring with embarrassment at the thought of being caught by Aaron. His erection looked huge once again and it was becoming harder for the teen to look impassive while the sounds of wet fingers filled and soft moans, barely audible, filled her ears.

She knew the moment her mom came, but Aaron seemed oblivious to the fact. Amber didn’t cum like a porn star but the quivering in her fingers gave her away to the teen.

It was so completely erotic and taboo, seeing her own mother cumming. Could she in fairness to herself reject Aaron’s offer and distance herself from the games the two adults would play for a week? Emily knew there was no way.

Her revere was interrupted by a plate being carefully laid before her. This was what Aaron called a simple breakfast that was no trouble? A cold toaster strudel was a simple breakfast in Emily’s world. This smelled wonderful!

“Okay, Amber, you’d better stop, lick your fingers clean and eat your breakfast. I’m sorry you didn’t get to finish, but I also don’t want to let your food get cold,” Aaron said apologetically. He had no idea Amber was just coming down from an orgasm.

Emily took a huge bite of her eggs and her face lit up. As good as it smelled, it tasted even better! She had to force herself not to cuss as she said, “This is breakfast? Wow!”

“Thank you, Emily. I’m glad you like it.” Aaron replied. “Would you mind chewing with your mouth closed?” Aaron’s tone made it clear it wasn’t a request.

While Emily chewed, she asked, “Sir? I have a question.”

“No! Ladies do not speak with their mouths full!” Aaron stated. “Finish your bite, THEN ask. That needs to be a rule.”

Emily swallowed, took a sip of the juice Aaron had set in front of her then said, “I want in, sir. Can I?”

“And you’ve thought this through I presume?” Aaron wanted confirmation, since HE knew it’d be life changing for the teen.

Emily, about to stuff her mouth full again, just said, “uh huh,” then quickly shoveled food in so she wouldn’t have to answer anything embarrassing.

Aaron just nodded and watched the females eat. He’d seen dogs with more manners and he could tell where Emily had learned hers. He found it somewhat unsettling, to say the least. He knew immediately that their eating habits would need to change.

The females didn’t even seem to notice any competition going on between themselves, but Aaron could see them each stuffing their maws as if the first finished would get the leftovers. Maybe that’s how they’d done things in the past, but this morning there WERE no leftovers to be dished out.

“So we’re all in this together. That saves a lot of hassle,” he remarked to no one in particular.

“First, I want to take another look at these rules of yours, Amber. I haven’t gotten around to printing them yet, so I’ll do that first. What’s the password for your tablet?”

Amber’s chewing mouth came to an abrupt stop. She’d never considered sharing that piece of information with anyone before. Her tablet was sacred to her and no one would or could ever know what was on it, so it was protected and she’d never considered the idea of being asked to share access before.

She resumed chewing but much more slowly, wondering if she could get away with supervising Aaron’s access like she had the day before.

Eventually she decided that if she was going to commit to this experiment, she had to go all the way. It was harder to do than even licking her naive daughter’s pussy had been, though.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.