Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 25

Aaron was sitting in his living room once again naked - for no other reason than it felt more appropriate to be naked, than in clothes when his houseguests were naked too.

“So your mom made this list of rules, based on her experiences with an old boyfriend and some of the degrading, humiliating, submissive and sometimes painful things he did to her. You understand that, right, Emily?”

Aaron, Amber and Emily were sitting at Aaron’s kitchen table. The old wooden chairs had been chilly to their butts when Aaron had told them to sit, but both women preferred to sit than to have to stand, so had not given him grief about it. The initial coldness against Emily’s butt had passed quickly anyway and her privates were now out of sight too.

Emily rolled her eyes at the very disturbing thought that anyone could ever have exerted power and control over her mom. It just seemed ridiculous to her that her mom would bow and scrape to ANYONE, yet last night she’d seen it with her own eyes.

“I get that. Mom’s a freak and she suckered you into agreeing with her. Now I got to f ... ummm ... I got to deal with it too. But if you want to change the rules, you need to renegotiate the deal. THAT’S what I’m saying.”

“Your mom did a great job of explaining WHY she needs rules last night and you blew off her reasons, so I want to get you motivated first before we renegotiate anything.” Aaron looked at Emily for many seconds before she broke eye contact, looking at her mom.

“Last night was an eye opener, I’ll admit. Some freaky shit went on. But ... well it’s different today. I HAD TO F’ING PEE IN THE YARD AGAIN! That might be no big deal to you but it was to me! It’s like last night I got drunk, just not on booze. Things seemed like, ummm ... maybe okay to be doing? But NONE of it was okay, I know that now. I had my nose in your pussy and you licked me out! What mother does that?”

Emily was trying to humiliate her mom by bringing up some of the things she was guilty of doing last night in an effort to ease her own conscience about her role in things and to make her mom understand that they couldn’t possibly live under the conditions she’d drawn up. At that moment, she felt like the adult and her mom, the child.

“I’m sorry, okay? You may not like it, but I need this. And I think you do too! It wasn’t my intention to drop this shit on you, Em, but it’s happened. Now we have to deal with it.” Amber defended herself.

“Ladies. Listen up. You’re here and we’ve settled the fact that you’re staying a week. I agree with your mom, Emily. We need to deal with things. You’ve made it abundantly clear that you don’t care much about anyone except yourself. You’ve also made it clear that a few things you experienced last night made you feel ... out of your depth. Now we just have to decide, between the three of us, how much you’re going to be included. It’s as simple as that.”

“I’m here ain’t I?” Emily retorted quietly.

“And you have never felt like you had a choice but to be here. Pay attention Emily. This is possibly the most important thing I’m ever going to share with you. Your mom has found a way that makes it possible for her to be happy and a well-adjusted member of society. Now think about this carefully. It’s not a trick question and you might surprise me. Do you want your mother to be happy?”

“Of course...” Emily started to reply but Aaron cut her off.

“You think your mom is a bitch and you like that she treats people like crap. You said so last night. You are just like her too. But she treats people like crap and that doesn’t make her happy. So again, do you REALLY want your mom to be happy?”

“This is stupid. Dammit of course I do!”

“But treating people like crap makes you happy, so you want it to make your mom happy too.”

“You’re twisting my words, asshole. I never said that.” Emily snapped, getting angry.

“You’re acting like it, though. Does being a bitch meet a need in you, or are you too, just looking to fit in?”

Amber sat there quietly, just listening. She really wanted to interrupt and remind Emily of things Emily had done to sabotage her mother’s chances at happiness, but she wisely stayed silent.

“I am the way I am, okay? I do what I need to, to get by.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.