Amber and Emily Saved
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

“Change of plans, sluts. You seemed to enjoy rubbing up against each other so much that I’ve decided this is where you’ll spend the night. Get some sleep. We have a taxing day ahead of us tomorrow!”

Without listening to the responses Amber and Emily made, Aaron turn and left them. He went inside, shut off the porch lights, then went to his room and dressed. The mosquitoes had been brutal out there and he had no desire to further risk having one bite him on the penis.

Aaron grabbed his sleeping bag and crept back outside in the dark. There was a full moon and plenty of light to see by, so he hid himself around the corner of the house, where he quietly laid out his sleeping bag. He could easily hear Emily and Amber talking, so still was the air. It was asnif providence has quieted the night critters for his benefit.

“_doing? I mean he ain’t even got a fucking TV!” He heard Emily berating her mom but missing how her question had begun.

“I told you we’re not here to rip him off! Look Em, the bottom line is that we’re both grade A cunts. Where has that gotten us up to now? We were staying at a fucking homeless shelter, for God’s sake!”

“Shit mom, that would be better than this though. Dan. What about him? You can just spin another line. This time I’ll even apologize with you?”

“That bridge is long since burned. Bombed the fuck out with TNT more like. He even moved and changed his phone so I couldn’t contact him. Yeah, my brother, your rich uncle Dan is history. I told you that before.”

“But we’re family! Family forgives everything and when he sees...”

“Stop it, Em. Just fucking stop it. Gone. Done. Would only watch us get hit by a truck and smeared on the pavement if you paid him. There’s NO ONE left. I fucked it up so bad and I’m sorry. I really am. That’s why I wanted to try this.”

“Well apart from the bugs, this has been kinda different, I admit. I don’t think any of my friends have ever taken a naked hose shower with their mom before, so that’s new. But fuck! I’m fucking getting eaten alive out here. And I’m tied tit to tit with my own mom! You ain’t no Bieber, ya know? At least he’s got cool tats even if he is a fag. And he’s a guy. I think. A fucking dick would be preferable to that bald-ass puss of yours against me. Just tell me what that rule shit you showed me is supposed to do? Where the fuck did you find that shit anyway?”

“Look Em, this was SUPPOSED to be for me but you just had to stick your fucking nose in where it didn’t belong. Give me a moment, Kay? I’ll tell you a little story.”

Amber was quiet for a full minute while she thought. Emily was quiet too, but wondering why her mom would subject herself to this treatment before realizing that she too was submitting to it. That made her wonder about herself.

“Remember Boss?” Amber asked her daughter.

“Yeah, you said he’s a freak. Just a pervert if I’m remembering the right guy. Always had a walking stick with him even though he didn’t need it?”

Emily really wasn’t certain if the Boss her mom had talked about earlier was the guy she was thinking of. Her mom had been through a lot of guys and Emily didn’t bother to keep track or even remember any of them.

“Yeah, that’s him. He did use the cane, but not as a walking aid.” Amber didn’t expound on that, instead saying, “I left him because he wanted to tattoo the word ‘slut’ above my cooch. He wanted to do it himself, with his knife, so his friends would know. That was WAY the fuck too much, so I was out of there.”

“My fucking mom is a slut? Wonderful.” Emily sighed dramatically, as if she’d just found out she was adopted.

“I said he DIDN’T do it, dumbass,” Amber retorted.

“You just said he wanted his friends to see some dumb tattoo he wanted to give you. That means they saw you naked BEFORE too, right?” Emily didn’t even wait for her mom to reply before going on. “So did all his friends fuck you or were you just handing out beejays like they were candy?”

“That’s not important, Em! Do you wanna hear this fucking story or not?”

“Not until you’re honest with me. Otherwise I won’t believe a thing you say, not that I do anyways.”

“Fine! Suit yourself,” Amber said then looked away from her daughter, causing friction from the rope to burn her neck.

Maybe ten or twenty seconds later, she simply said, “Yes.”

“Huh?” Emily replied. “You say something, or was that a fart?”

“I said yes, I did fuck his friends. But he made me.”

“No one makes you do nothing you don’t wanna! It’s one of the things I like most about you!” Emily said in disgust, dismissing Amber’s claim.

“No, really. I really did, pinky swear.”

“Fuck! You’re totally not shitting me? You swore!” Emily said with wide eyes.

“That’s what I’m saying Em. It’s true. Boss whipped the snot out of me the first time we went to bed. He managed to get a handcuff on me so I couldn’t escape. I ended up blubbering like a little bitch and promising him anything. Everything. But that first time did something to me too. I found out I kinda liked being helpless, so the next time, I actually let him tie me up.”

“And what the fuck has that got to do with you being a whore for his friends?” Emily was angry at her mom for being weak.

“Why did you let Aaron put his finger in your ass?” Amber asked instead of answering. “I know you. You could of kicked him in the balls or something but you let him finger your asshole. For that matter, why’d you let him even tie you up?”

“I ... I was ... fuck I dunno. I thought maybe it’d be fun?” Emily admitted.

Emily was feeling totally weird at that moment. Being tied to her mom in the dark, listening to her telling her own daughter that she’d fucked guys she wasn’t even attracted to, because someone had made her and she hadn’t killed them, was blowing her mind. She would never usually admit to anyone that she thought being tied up and having her asshole fingered could be fun either, yet she’d admitted it to her own mother. What was wrong with her?

“You’re reacting just the way I did to Boss. I felt I had no choice, so I went along with it and I’ll be fucked if I didn’t get off on it! When I admitted to myself that I could follow orders instead of having to control everyone around me, I felt this sense of peace like I’ve never felt before. Later on, I was even fucking polite to the guys who fucked my ass. I took it as some sort of cosmic joke at first, but ... well ... I felt ... nice.”

“You enjoyed being fucked in the ass?” Emily asked quietly.

“No, I don’t mean I enjoyed it, I mean I felt like BEING nice. But only after submitting to Boss, first. Of course it never lasted. I’d go a week without seeing him and I’d be my usual bitchy self in no time. I never even noticed the switch between nasty and nice. I’d just get a hair up my ass about the way someone looked at me and I’d be back to shooting them the bird.”

“So let me get this straight,” Emily said thoughtfully. You hook up with Boss, he whoops on you, passes you around to his friends and you’re all smiles. But then Boss leaves the picture and the evil bitch returns. That about it?”

“You make it sound like it was that easy. It took my ass a week to recover from Boss torturing it. That’s why he’d disappear. He welted and bruised me so much that he’d get with one of his other girlfriends till I healed some. Then he’d start over.”

“Your boyfriend had other chicks and you LET him?” Amber had managed to surprise Emily yet again.

“I won’t tell you about being his third or sometimes fourth wheel, then!” Amber laughed humorlessly.

“He only liked me because of what HE got out of it.”

“And how does all this fit with the weird ass rule thingy?”

“That’s where all this gets interesting, I guess you could say. Aaron’s a good guy. I knew it the moment I saw him. I even gave him a hard time and he didn’t wilt like so many other guys do. Did your evil eye work on him? Mine didn’t.”

Emily thought about how Aaron hadn’t even seemed to notice her most dangerous weapon - her ‘evil eye’ as her mom called it. She’d learned that little trick before she’d ever uttered her first cuss word and had honed the glare to perfection over time. Women would back off and guys would just run.

Even her uncles were always wary of this look. No one in the family dared to take crap from either of them, but they enjoyed seeing both Amber and Emily use it on others. Emily had been raised to intimidate her cousins and the evil eye was at the heart of her power.

“Okay, it didn’t work on him. He must be a simpleton. The only thing he’s got going for him is that dick of his,” Emily grinned at her mom.

“Bigger is not always better, Em. Anyway, something happened. I really have no fucking idea what, since I wasn’t really paying him any attention. You know what I’m like. But out of nowhere, he asks if I want a place to stay. All I have to do is write up a bunch of rules.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.