Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 21

“See this? THIS is why I DO have to check you,” Aaron said too loudly, even to his own ears, holding up the money to Emily’s nose.

There was quite a lot too. Tightly rolled, it had formed a cylinder an inch thick, comprised of mostly tens but some fives and twenties as well. The biggest part of his soon due rent. Seeing it just fueled Aaron’s fire.

Still, Aaron was torn between the idea of making Emily howl in pain as he forced a finger into her butt, or of finding something to lubricate her first. He really had no history of feeling like he did right then, unless losing his mom counted. At that time though, he’d been mad at himself, at her and at any higher power who could take a loved one away like that.

He knew his anger at both females was trying to wrest control away from his usual nature but his dad’s words about personal accountability kept echoing in his head. He knew his dad would have handled this differently. His dad would have called the police and let justice be done by the long arm of the law, from a distance. But Aaron wasn’t his dad and he didn’t want to make the same mistakes his trusting father had made over and over during Aaron’s childhood.

Thinking of his dad calmed Aaron, but the desire for payback wasn’t diminished in the least. He wondered if he was seeking absolution from his dad’s spirit when he eventually decided to use some vegetable oil he had in the kitchen.

“If you absolutely have to do something you know I’d frown upon, at least minimize the damage you’ll do so that you can look at yourself in the mirror afterwards.”

Those had been his father’s words when he had left for college after high school. He’d never seen his dad alive again. After his father’s death and his early departure from college, he tried even harder to only do things his dad wouldn’t frown on, so that he’d know his dad could be proud.

Until now. Now he’d somehow made a deal with the devil. But he wasn’t going to let the devil in these women win. He’d beat the devil at his own game if that’s what it took to save Amber and Emily.

He WOULD check Emily’s butt and he WOULD punish them for stealing from him. But that didn’t mean he had to scare Emily half to death and injure her while he carried out the justice Amber had outlined in her plan B.

With his mind made up and his conscience feeling more clear now than at any time since first pulling into his driveway with Amber and Emily, he collected the oil from the cabinet. After another moment’s hesitation, he grabbed the hot sauce bottle too.

With the bottles behind his back, he swung his way back to the living room, his penis bouncing of one side of his pelvis then the other as he walked. He never even thought of his erection now.

“Emily. You’ve been a very naughty girl. That was most of my rent you stole. See these?” He asked, producing the two bottles he’d had behind his back and showing the frightened teen.

“I’m going to use the contents of one of these bottles to lubricate your bottom before your exam. I think both would work about the same, but obviously one would hurt more.”

“Please don’t, sir. I promise, I won’t do it again and you can do anything you like with me!” Emily attempted to bargain her way out of her exam.

“I’m not interested in doing just anything I want with you, baby,” Aaron said in a soothing voice. “I’m only doing what I HAVE to do. What you and your mom have made it NECESSARY for me to do. And I’m even going to give you an option of which lubricant I use...”

“Use the oil!” Emily interrupted to suggest in a panicked tone.

“Well thank you!” Aaron answered sarcastically. “It’s so good of you to interrupt me to make your preference for what I lube your butt with, understood. At least you’re on board with the examination now. I was worried you’d refuse.” Aaron rolled his eyes for good measure. After all, Emily wasn’t going anywhere until he released her.

“I already fucking told you not to stick your nasty finger in my ass!” Emily argued.

“That was before you asked me to use the oil though. Stop changing your damned mind!” Aaron roared back.

His anger was only barely contained and it was easy to allow his voice to reach the volume level he wanted to talk to her with. But he reigned himself back in with effort and got his voice under control again.

“As I was saying before you so rudely interrupted, missy. I’m going to give you a choice. You put MY rent money in your vagina. That was very naughty of you. I’m strongly leaning on the side of using the hot sauce to lubricate my finger BUT I want to leave you with a reminder of what a bad girl you have been, using that vagina to steal from me.”

“I don’t want the hot sauce in my pussy either, if that’s what you’re thinking! Look. Fine. I’ll be good and let you probe my fucking asshole with your finger, okay? Just not with hot sauce.”

“Ummm, Master?” Amber interrupted too.

“What now!?” Aaron shouted at Amber. “Always interrupting!”

“Remember I said I’d need to shit after you fingered me? Well the time’s come. Can you like hurry this up so I can shit?” Amber said in a begging, embarrassed voice.

“Hold it in, bitch. I’m coming back to you shortly.” Aaron assured Amber.

“So. No hot sauce in your butt or your pussy. That means your mom will get a hot sauce enema. You could have saved your mom from that if you’d agreed to a dab on each of those lips that are hanging between your legs.” Aaron said with a shrug. Emily has a very tight pussy, to be fair. There were no hanging lips on the teen.

Emily breathed a sigh of relief, not caring what happened to her mom, as long as she didn’t have to deal with hot sauce anywhere near her body.

“The other part is that I wasn’t going to leave you on the fence rail all night. I was going to just put you there for an hour then take you off. Refusing the hot sauce and fobbing it off on your mom and interrupting me twice, all took that option off the table. Next time, keep your fucking mouth shut until you’re REQUIRED to answer!” Aaron said loudly and clearly so there could be no doubt.

“But I get the oil still, right?” Emily asked.

Aaron just wanted to slap the shit out of her. He just couldn’t believe her priorities.

Emily was kind of excited to feel his finger in her butt, despite her protests. She couldn’t have him thinking she actually wanted it, but the thought was an extension of her earlier curiosity about being bound. She was actually quite enjoying that now, too.

It was not difficult for her to pretend to be scared. After all, it was very scary even though she was confident Aaron would t really hurt her. But she was interested too, to see what hot sauce did to her mom’s butt. The cow could stand to lose a pound of shit out of that lard ass.

“Master? Amber said again.

“Hold it!” Aaron insisted. “I’m busy!”

Shaking his head, he put down the bottle of hot sauce and took the lid off the bottle of oil. He used his finger to liberally coat Emily’s butt crack, finding her rosebud with his slippery finger. He could feel it clenched tight...

“Okay, squat again, girl. It’ll make it easier for you.” Aaron coached Emily.

Without hesitation, Emily did as she was told for once and Aaron felt his finger almost drawn inside the teen, him supplying minimal pressure, until his fingertip had penetrated her sphincter. Then he stopped.

“If you relax your butt, my finger will slip in. If you don’t, I’ll keep pushing until it goes in anyway. Your choice.” He told the teen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.