Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 20

Amber opened her mouth for Aaron. He noticed that she had good teeth, but there wasn’t much else to see. The girl’s mouth inside was actually a nice-looking orifice, in Aaron’s opinion. She moved her tongue around for him without complaint and it was a sexy tongue too.

Instead of going to her next orifice, he checked out Amber’s mouth, counting fillings and seeing that she needed to floss. The older woman’s mouth was not nearly as ‘pretty’ inside as her daughter’s. But Amber had a surprise for him. She didn’t want to move her tongue.

This refusal surprised Aaron since she was the one who’d advocated the rule of a full internal inspection. Maybe she wanted him to force the issue, Aaron wondered. Maybe she just wanted to see how far he’d actually go, which to Aaron’s mind, was like a challenge.

Wondering if she’d try to bite him, he fished her tongue out with his fingers. He’d never touched another person’s tongue before and he thought it’d be slimy, but was surprised that it wasn’t. It was kind of cool, he decided.

Amber had more tongue than he thought a woman her size should have and it was way more flexible than he’d imagined too. What he also found, made him angry. Amber had been hiding a ring with her tongue! His mom’s ring!

She had to want him to find it or she wouldn’t have goaded him into checking her. But why? Did she hope that he’d punish her or had she not been able to help herself from stealing it in the first place? She hadn’t even talked weird with the ring in her mouth. If he hadn’t discovered it, seen it with his own eyes, he would never have known it was there.

“Spit it out, bitch!” He demanded.

Emily looked over and her eyes widened when she saw what came out of Amber’s mouth. Amber delicately used her tongue to drop the ring onto Aaron’s waiting hand, with her tongue.

“Explain!” Aaron said sharply.

“I’m sorry, Master. It’s just second nature to me. I can’t help myself and I’ll lie if you accuse me of stealing. I needed you to find it and deal with me. If you hadn’t been thorough, I would have taken it as a win and pawned it whenever I got the chance.”

“But that’s my mom’s ring! It’s not expensive and it’s all I have left to remind me of her! Stealing it was just evil!”

“I know, Master and I’m really sorry! I told you I don’t like the way I am. That’s why we need these rules! We need to know you’ll put up with us, but not the shitstorm we create.”

“Daaaaamn,” Aaron said, shaking his head. “And what do you have in your vagina and butt?”

“Nothing, Master!”

“And that could be a lie, right?” Aaron pressed.

“Well yeah, I guess so, but I’m not lying!”

It was easier for Aaron now that he had proof that everything Amber said was to be taken as as a lie until he checked himself. Without hesitation, Aaron moved his hand to her vagina and probed for her entrance. He found her pee hole with his pinky finger and she squealed when he tried to push his pinky into it. It was not large enough.

“That’s my piss hole, Master!” Amber gasped.

“So?” Aaron said but released the pressure and moved further down her slippery, meaty slash. Amber was very wet too. He began to think that maybe he should have tied them in a different way so that he could see what he was exploring and decided that tomorrow he would.

Eventually he found her entrance and it just about sucked his finger in, so he added a second, then forced in a third too. He could feel all sorts of slippery muscle or something in her tunnel and was surprised that it wasn’t really the pipe-like formation he’d expected. He could rotate his fingers and feel the inside of her tunnel was larger than the actual opening. He knew at that moment that he’d absolutely have to explore more tomorrow.

His dick was standing straight out now too and as he moved around, trying to probe more and even get another finger inside her, his dick would whack her buttock. Amber felt everything he was doing and wondered if the meat stick she was feeling slapping her would soon be inside her, despite what he’d said earlier about taking her to the clinic first.

Eventually he determined there was nothing foreign in her vagina and slid his fingers back out, first looking at the slimy, slippery digits as if offended that she’d made a mess of his fingers.

“You won’t need line to check my asshole, at least,” Emily offered quietly.

Those words made Aaron shudder. He was about to probe a woman’s most intimate and secretive hole and she was encouraging him with her stoic behavior.

“Nothing up your butt either, I presume?” He asked Amber.

“Just turds, Master. After you finger my ass, I may need to shit.”

“Now THAT’S gross!” Aaron replied. “Ladies don’t shit, they go number two or even poop. They don’t shit, okay?”

“I ain’t a lady, Master. I’m a thief. I stole your mom’s ring. You won’t know if there’s anything up my asshole until you check, right?” She helpfully replied.

Her words had the desired effect. Aaron didn’t hesitate further. He forced not one, but all three fingers into her backside using only her natural lubricant on his fingers. Her butt cheeks collected much of this lubricant so it was almost like raping her dry. She certainly felt it. And Aaron felt it too.

“What’s this?” He demanded, feeling something hard with the tip of the nail of his longest finger.

Amber had found a tie pin while she was snooping and had quickly squatted and popped it in there with hardly a thought. Now Aaron had discovered her second theft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.