Amber and Emily Saved
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

“You should have read my rules, sir!” Amber commiserated. “It’s all in there. You should check my mouth, cunt and ass. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve hidden something there.”

“Gross mom! Your ass?” Emily piped up. She’d been listening.

Aaron had been willing to provide a place for the homeless women to sleep. He didn’t actually have spare beds or anything, but his original idea - off the cuff, so to speak - had been to see if Amber would put any effort into helping herself.

She’d outdone his imagination in the amount of effort she’d put in, but the result had been disturbing, to say the least. Now, mere hours after they’d arrived at his house, he was a believer himself. He just wasn’t sure if he wanted to be a believer and deal with them on Amber’s terms or from a distance - like maybe a neighboring state.

He studied the girls kneeling in front of him. He’d just been accused of ignoring the rules that Amber had created and she was right, he had. He had maybe been naive and assumed Amber had created those rules as a flight of fantasy - maybe to shock him or mess with his head but now he really did need to make a decision. The problem was 16 year old Emily. Jailbait Emily. Thief Emily. Mini-me bitch of the year contestant Emily.

“I ought to just call the police and have you arrested. Let them recover my money out of you. But I made a promise, just like you’ve both made promises. I really just don’t know if I’m capable of enforcing the rules you created, Amber.”

“Can you really imagine me putting a finger inside you and wiggling it about, looking for contraband? Can you imagine watching as I do it to Emily? And as for you, Emily. Are you okay with me doing that to you? You’ve really got limited choices here too. You’re kind of stuck with your mom. What do YOU want me to do?”

“You really want to know the truth? I stoled your money because I could. I knew that even if you caught me, you wouldn’t go after it. I also enjoyed what I did to mom’s tits when we first arrived and what you did to me after that. The best part? The best part was the ride into town and back. That’s what I think. What you do with that info is up to you.”

“You LIKED that ride? I made it as difficult as I could!” Aaron blurted in astonishment.

“What choice did I have? I mean really. I’m not gonna leave mom alone with you while I fend for myself for a week. I’m not like her,” she said, thinking of the numerous times her mom had disappeared for days on end. “So I made the best of it and it was kinda exciting. It was like a dare, I guess.”

“So would you follow your mom’s rules for a week?” Aaron asked again.

“We already pinky swore on it. That might not mean much to you but it does to me.” Emily said with more force than she’d intended.

“And you’re okay with this too?” Aaron asked Amber, intending to test her resolve.

“Yeah, sure, sir. I made the rules because she’s just like me.”

“But there’s a problem with that,” Aaron insisted. “Emily got horny slapping your tits. She got horny getting a spanking. She came on your face on the ride into town. Is that okay with you too?”

“She’s just like me, sir. I practically made a puddle on your floor and it wasn’t pee,” she smirked. I know what it’s like too.”

“So when I want to poke a woman and you’re busy? Can I poke your daughter?” Aaron asked.

That caused Amber to pause. She truly hadn’t considered that too much. She’d seen her daughter becoming more and more like her, had stumbled on someone who she thought could help and had gone for it - never thinking that Emily’s needs might stretch quite so far and be so similar to hers in that arena too. Now she was being given an opportunity to put a stop to what she’d set in motion. Amber had no illusions about that.

“I’m her mother, not her master, sir. It’s hard thinking of my baby as sexually active but she obviously is. So she should decide, not me.”

Amber expected Aaron to grill Emily some more but instead, he asked her another question. An unrelated question.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.