Amber and Emily Saved
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Todd watched the girls do his bidding with a mixture of arousal and revulsion. When they were, ‘finished’ their meal they looked at each other, giggled, and leaned in to lick each other’s faces. Seeing it made Aaron wonder if they were still trying to manipulate him.

He watched in fascination and surprise as Amber even sucked the crud out of her daughter’s hair and probed the teen’s nostrils. It was like watching a train wreck he’d orchestrated - knowing that this was a mother licking her own daughter’s face clean of pieces of hard taco and sour cream, bits of lettuce and even lumps of cinnamon dessert. It was nauseating and yet highly erotic.

Emily made semi-smart assed comments while her mom worked but then did exactly the same with her, putting on a show for Aaron as if daring him to put a stop to it.

When Emily was finished with her mom, Amber raised her hand, as Aaron had demanded she do when she had a question. Doing so made her feel silly, but she wanted to follow his rules and show she could.

When he acknowledged her, she asked her question. “Should I be cleaning the stuff off Emily’s chest too, Master? We both could really use a shower, but if I have to...”

The question stopped Aaron for a moment. They really were nasty looking right now, although his penis disagreed with his eyes. They had all sorts of crap on their chests, mixed in with the filth they picked up from first moving, then being locked inside, the dog crate. Their legs were stained up too except a small area on Amber’s mons, where Emily had been forced to rest her mouth.

“Do you think you’ve earned a shower? More importantly, how do you feel about what you two just went through to end up as filthy as you are?”

Amber and Emily thought about his question, with Emily, by silent agreement with her mom, going first.

“In a way, this is weird and creepy. I’m not into girls and I’m DEFINITELY not into my mom, but this has all been so OTT that that its been kind of exciting too, ya know? Do you know she licked me while we were squished into that box?” She asked, hoping to see him blush.

“You licked me too, you little slut!” Amber accused her daughter. At least I didn’t cum all over you like you did to me!”

“Yeah. About that,” Emily said. “Sir, you could at least have let us shower before you made me lick mom’s face. I got to taste myself off her. It was gross!”

“Yet your nipples are standing out proud, even now. But I meant, how do you feel about having to move that dog box and getting dirty doing it? Neither of you look used to physical labor and that was a heavy box. You had to work together and not once did either of you complain that the other wasn’t doing her share.”

“Well we had to get it moved if we were going to get fed,” Amber said. “I would have preferred if you could have hosed the box down first but I wasn’t about to ask you to, after you said we were manipulating you.”

Just then, Emily slapped her arm. “Got ya, you fucker! Won’t be sucking no more of my blood.” Then she slapped her hip. “Damn. Sir, could we take this convo inside maybe? Your yard seems to be infested with biters.”

I guess that’s reasonable,” Aaron replied. “But keep in mind, if you fuck up, you might end up spending the night out here bound with mosquitos allowed free reign on your skin.”

“I wouldn’t like that much, sir.” Emily admitted. “But the tied up part? What’s that like? I’m beginning to think ... Nevermind.” Emily bit her lip and looked away.

“It’s what got me hooked too,” Amber admitted without prompting.

“Can you behave yourselves long enough to get inside? These mosquitoes ARE a little annoying, aren’t they?” Aaron smiled.

Inside, Aaron left them standing in the living room while he went to his room, stripped and took a quick shower and had a shave. When he returned, now as naked as the girls, both Amber and Emily were going through his stuff. They looked up when they saw him - they’d found a cloth or something to wipe their chests off - but didn’t pause in their snooping.

They both considered what they were doing as just ‘normal’. Taking an interest in their surroundings, Amber had always called it.

“That’s my stuff! What are you doing?” Aaron asked, too surprised to be really angry at first and thinking maybe there was an explanation.

“Just getting to know you, sir,” Amber said with a shrug and a smirk. Did you know that you have a couple of expired things in your fridge? And what exactly IS this?” She asked holding up a cable splitter Aaron had left on the mantle.

“It is something that isn’t yours and you have no business touching, is what it is. How about the coffee can on the shelf in the kitchen?” Aaron asked, suddenly suspicious.

“Two hundred and fifty five dollars. It’s all there,” Emily assured him with a straight face.

Aaron knew for a fact that there was more than that in the can. Each week he put a hundred in the can so he could pay his rent in cash. He hid it in the can thinking that if anyone ever broke into his secluded home while he wasn’t there, they wouldn’t bother messing with his meager grocery supplies.

Aaron didn’t even need to do math. Some was missing. He looked sharply at Emily. She was naked. That meant she had no pockets. Her book bag was locked up, so that meant she didn’t have any of her possessions in the house. He decided that she must have hidden whatever she took somewhere around the house so she could pick it up once he’d relaxed the nudity rule.

That made Aaron wonder what her mom had stolen too - not if she’d stolen something. He’d invited thieves into house? How stupid could a guy get? He was trying to help them! Offering them a place to stay and he didn’t even have much of value. It’d be like stealing from the poor!

Aaron was still busily paying it forward, even years after his encounter on the interstate and much of his income went to buy parts to fix the stuff he found and renovated. He kept a little in the bank, but he liked living simply and it never occurred to him that ANYONE would want to rifle through his meager possessions.

“This is NOT okay!” He said more loudly, finally getting wound up. “I’m going to go out to the barn and get something. When I get back, anything that isn’t back where it was when I left to shower is going to be answered for!”

Aaron didn’t wait for a response. He stormed out to the barn, unlocked it and went to the gun safe. He was going to get the girls’ possessions and kick them out tonight. When he opened the safe and saw their two small book bags in the bottom, he just looked at them.

Each girl had a life’s accumulation that’d fit into a book bag. Even 16 year old Emily deserved to have more possessions than would fit into a book bag.

“Ah, shit!” Aaron groused to himself. “This is as much my fault as theirs. Two danged book bags to their names. Maybe they need the money more than I figured?”

Aaron was working through the problem as his dad had taught him to when he was just a boy, before his dad had died.

He’d never talk out loud and answer himself where anyone else could possibly hear, but sometimes he needed to hear the words he spoke out loud when he was debating a problem.

“No!” He answered himself, slamming the safe shut again and turning the dial. “Those girls wanted a fresh start. Well Amber, anyway. I offered them a chance, then pretty much ignored everything Amber wrote in her rules, so they figured I was an easy mark. Well to hell with that! So what’s another alternative?” He posed the new question.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.