Amber and Emily Saved
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Aaron did return. He considered not bothering, but he’d promised and since he had their stuff in his gun safe, it was beyond his conscience to abandon them naked on the side of a country road.

So ten minutes later, having spent five sitting at the gas station debating with himself, the girls were relieved to see his lights slow near where he’d dropped them off.

One of the things Aaron had not been looking forward to, was the fight he expected when he would have to get them back into the dog crate after their smoke, so he was pleasantly surprised when neither of them as much as grunted a complaint when it was time to load up again. This time, Emily even scrambled onto the truck bed and into the crate first.

Maybe she’d had time to realize that being on top of her mom wasn’t actually the best place to be? Aaron wondered.

Amber too didn’t waste time in getting into the crate and out of possible public view but this time there was actually a giggle from Emily as she settled herself.

Amber berated Emily as Aaron shoved the door closed and padlocked it. “You ARE gonna shave that forest of yours, ain’t ya?” She asked her daughter.

Even with Emily’s mouth smothered by Amber’s pussy, Aaron clearly heard her say that her mom couldn’t make her. A moment later, Emily squeaked in pain and surprise.

“Wanna bet?” Amber asked. “I can pluck that hair out like this and you’ll be bald before we get to eat, if you don’t pinky swear to shave if we get a chance!”

“Wasn’t so bad!” Aaron heard Emily reply, before she squealed again and Aaron heard Amber spit.

“Damn, mom. At least lick where ya pluck!” Emily giggled.

Aaron shook his head and got back in the truck.

Amber found that being on top of her daughter had its perks. The first was that Emily was at her mercy and she tested that out a number of times by grinding her crotch against the teen’s mouth. One time, she rested her pussy against Emily’s mouth so long that Emily was forced to open wide in order to get air. Amber loved the feeling!

The second thing was that the old crate had so many cracks and open spots that she could tell where they were as Aaron drove down the road. She even saw the Family Dollar store she once worked at and that made her wonder what the manager would think if he knew she’d passed by, naked and stuffed into a dog crate with her equally naked daughter, her tongue between the folds of said daughter’s pussy. Emily had only complained once - when Amber had stopped licking.

She smelled Taco Bell before she saw parts of the business, but in moments, Aaron was entering the drive thru. She heard him order food and then ask if they had a couple of bowls that he could use to water his dogs. Amber heard the attendant ask if a Power Bowl would do and then heard Aaron reply that as long as it’d hold water, it’d be fine.

Emily must have heard the same thing and managed to ask if Aaron was calling them dogs.

Amber replied, “We’re his bitches in a dog crate. What do you think?”

Emily was silent for a moment after that, maybe from the effort of talking, or maybe while processing Amber’s response.

“I hope he doesn’t get those fucking cinnamon rings. They’re gross” Emily finally offered.

“You’ll be eating. Be grateful.” Amber said then licked along Emily’s slit, making the teen groan again.

On the way back to the farm house, Aaron stopped again, near where he had before, by the gas station. He climbed out, up onto the bed and addressed the cage.

“Another choice,” he said, addressing the crate in front of him. “I turn the crate around so you can look out the back of the truck or leave it where it is. Only one option causes me extra work but it potentially exposes you to anyone who comes up behind me on the road.”

“So why do it, Master, if it’s extra work for you?” Amber wondered out loud.

“It’s for you, slut,” Aaron replied, testing out a derogatory form of address he’d heard Emily use on her mother. “While it’s more work for me, what do you think I’d prefer? I want to find out if you’re learning anything about me.”

“I think he’s screwing with us to see if we’ll degrade ourselves,” Emily managed to mutter around her mom’s pussy. She’d actually begun licking her mom just a little and found it not actually as nasty as she’d thought. Sweet and tangy at the same time.

“Master’s put in a lot of effort for us already, Emily,” Amber chided her daughter. “I don’t think he actually WANTS us to degrade ourselves, but we should leave the decision to him.”

“So you have no interest in seeing anything other than the inside of your crate?” Aaron asked for confirmation. “No preferences on anything?”

“Yes, Master. We have preferences on practically everything. One preference is to not be outside naked, but it’s still scary and exciting at the same time.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.