Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 16

The road leading away from the farmhouse and towards the gas station was what the county called a tertiary road. What it actually was, was a road the county had forgotten about for the last ten years. There were more potholes than intact blacktop.

On his way home earlier, he’d been careful. This time, he carefully aimed for every pothole he could find. Amber and Emily were in the dog crate and it was a VERY tight squeeze.

The girls were dusty and dirty by the time they’d manhandled the crate out of the barn and onto the tailgate of Aaron’s truck.

Amber then dutifully crawled into it and was able to kind of kneel but the door would never have closed with Emily beside her. Next, she tried sitting with her back against one end bowing her head. That didn’t work either. Finally she struck on the idea of just crawling in and rolling over so her back was on the floor of the crate and she was able to pull her legs up to her chest, splaying her girl parts open in the process.

Emily at that point decided she was not going to try to climb over her mother and put her crotch into her mother’s face so she’d be able to fit in the box too. Instead she attempted to renegotiate. Again.

That is what had angered Aaron. He decided right there and said that either Emily was going to play by his rules or she’d be tied to a fence railing with no padding between her ass and the rough wood and left there with a little honey on her nipples and crotch to see if she could attract a few night critters - while he and Amber were off eating dinner.

Aaron figured Emily wouldn’t starve by missing a meal and was totally fed up with her attitude.

After hearing the alternate option, Emily changed her tune. Again. She tried to make a joke of getting so intimate with her mom as she crawled over her, wagging her asscheeks in her mom’s face and asking her if she smelled good.

What she didn’t realize while she was doing that was that when Aaron pushed the door closed prior to padlocking it, her own head was forced down and into her mom’s crotch as much as hers was forced into her mom’s. She tried to turn her head but Aaron knew she’d get tired trying to hold it off her mom before their journey was half over. Amber just sucked it up and left her lips pressed against her daughter’s nether lips.

Aaron decided she’d have the more comfortable ride of the two and that’s why, after shutting off the barn lights and relocating the barn door, he aimed for the potholes in the road. It was quite a bumpy ride even in the comfort of the cab. If Emily’s attitude hadn’t been adjusted by the time they reached the gas station, it probably wouldn’t be much improved by the time they reached Taco Bell either.

Aaron pulled up on the shoulder of the unlit road around the corner from the gas station. This was the end of the country road and the beginning of the much more travelled primary road to town. He got out, went around to the far side of the truck bed and released the ratchet strap he’d used to restrain the box.

He then climbed onto the truck bed and manhandled the box around, eliciting a groan from within. He couldn’t tell which of the females it’d come from but his guess was Emily.

Looking through the bars at the girls inside, caused another reaction in his pants. He realized he could get to enjoy treating these annoying excuses for females like this. Emily was already lip to lip with her mom ... just not facial lips to facial lips.

“Got tiring, keeping out of her pussy? Or was she just too tempting?” Aaron asked with a smirk.

While Aaron was removing the padlock and getting a grip on the small rusted door, Emily managed to twist her head again so she could respond, “Mom’s been licking me out the whole way here! She’s gross and I can’t move!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.