Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 15

Amber and Emily both still felt weird about being outside naked and it showed in their movements as they moved through the front door of the isolated farmhouse. Both of them looked around, satisfying themselves that there were no hordes of people outside waiting for them to make their naked exit.

At the truck, they both semi-crouched while Aaron locked his front door and made his way over.

“There’s no one around except bugs, so there’s no need to cover yourselves!” He laughed.

Amber took the hint and stood back upright, shoulders squared, her hands behind her back and her legs parted. Emily didn’t change her stance at all except to ensure her pussy and nipples were suitably covered by her hands.

“I was thinking,” Aaron said, watching the women, “That Amber earned a reward for being honest inside. I also know that she’s got an unusual idea of what a reward consists of, so I’ll make a few suggestions and she can choose.”

Aaron paused a moment to ensure they were listening. Especially Emily.

“The first is a cigarette. You said you smoke but you don’t have any. I’m willing to buy you a pack and dish them out as rewards to each of you. But there’s a cost too.”

The second...” he started, to be interrupted quietly by Amber.

“Master, could you give me the whole scoop about that option before you move on? I reeeeeally could use a smoke right now.”

“I guess that’s fair. But in future, you’ll raise your hand if you have a question instead of interrupting me.”

“Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.” Amber replied.

“Okay, So back to the smokes. I can stop at the gas station at the end of the road and get you a pack. But, and it’s a big but, you will not smoke in my truck. So if you want that reward, you’ll have to ride in the bed. You can lay down so no one sees you unless they’re in a semi truck, but you must ride in the bed all the way there and back.”

“Oh. Wow. Ummm, what’s another option?” Amber asked slowly.

“Well, you wanted me to use you as an example to Emily of what will happen in the 24 hours you were going to be here. In the end, a whole demonstration was not necessary but you felt I’d reneged on my promise. So, I’m willing to let you sit in the back seat of the truck where no one can see you, but you’ll be tied up and gagged. Emily will sit up front with me. The side windows are tinted so only people in front of us will see her and she’s so short they still might not see she’s naked.”

“That’s a reward?” Both girls asked almost together.

“Well it’s not a reward for you, Emily. You were on the verge of scrapping this whole experiment. But I think it’s a reward for Amber. She doesn’t like being naked, that’s obvious to me. But she’s also admitted to enjoying being made to do things, so yes, I think it’s a reward for her.”

Emily’s shoulders slumped even more, if possible, considering she was already bent over. Amber just nodded.

“Is there a third option?” Amber asked.

“The third option is for the pair of you to ride in the bed of the truck in an old hunting dog transport kennel that’s in the barn. It’d barely be big enough for the two of you together as long as you get very intimate with each other, but I’d give you each a smoke before you squeezed inside and let me lock you in.”

“Why would I choose that option over riding naked in the back?” Amber asked, confused.

“Well, two reasons, actually. The first is that the dog transport kennel hides the fact that you’re naked. No one will see you. The second is that you’d be doing something you should consider thoughtful towards your daughter. I don’t advocate smoking but since you’re both smokers, I don’t hold it against you.”

“I like the third option too, mom! C’mon, we can keep each other warm on the trip!” She grinned a lopsided grin. It wasn’t even cool outside tonight.

“See,” Aaron said to Amber. “Your daughter hasn’t really learned about selflessness yet. It WOULD be a good opportunity for you to show her.”

“Okay, But you haven’t fully explained that third option yet. When do we get locked in that cage? After you buy smokes, or right now, before we leave here - then be let out to smoke and have to get in again? Would you make us flash any customers at the gas station or would you stop before the gas station to let us hide? It’d be nicer to ride in the back seat until we HAD to get in the cage.” Amber assured him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.