Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 14

Aaron looked down on the two homeless women, or rather the homeless woman and her daughter, kneeling naked on the floor at his feet. He STILL had an erection but sense was leaking slowly into his brain.

“Look, Amber. The point of your demonstration was to show Emily that this is good for you. I think you succeeded. There’s no need to go any further.”

Both girls immediately voiced their disagreement, Emily with her standard, favored cuss word as well. Both females then began trying to talk over each other. Aaron just looked at them as they vented at his words.

“It’s not fucking fair!” Emily whined. “You can’t stop this shit now! You said I could play.”

“I agreed to this, sir!” Amber argued. “You said I could have 24 hours to show you how it works. You promised!”

The girls went on in that vein for another minute before realizing Aaron wasn’t going to speak until they both regained their composure and fell silent.

“Amber. I agreed to implement your rules for a day. I also agreed to a demonstration. Fortunately your demonstration, such as it was with your daughter, sufficed to convince her to play by the rules you suggested.” Aaron then focused on Emily.

“As for you, you’ve got a long road ahead of you to fully appreciate what you asked for. Amber set some rules down on paper that she was willing to live with for much longer than one day. You both need to understand that I’m happy here by myself and I don’t need you messing with my own plans and goals. It seems to me that you are both guilty of trying to manipulate me into doing what TOU want,” he said to Emily.

“No! I’ll follow mom’s stupid fucking rules. I’ll do anything you want, okay?” She answered, looking pointedly as his penis, pointed at her.

“I didn’t memorize your mom’s rules, baby. But I know you just broke two of those rules and there’s no point continuing this if you’re going to ignorantly break every rule your mom wrote down. That’s why I gave you just three. What are those three?”

To her credit, Emily thought about his question for a moment before admitting she had no idea. Aaron realized she could have made up three rules on the spot just to make it sound like she had been listening. Instead she admitted she had no idea. That by itself was progress, to Aaron’s mind.

Aaron nodded. “Good, honey. I believe you. That’s a first, right? I imagine that most of what comes out of your mouth is lies and deception, so it’s refreshing to hear you admit you don’t know something.”

Then to Amber he said, “Your daughter is kneeling next to you, Amber. What was your real goal when you demanded the demonstration?”

Amber thought about it even longer than Emily had thought about what he’d asked the teen.

“I want to atone for the shit I’ve done and get like a reset. I told you I was fine for a little while after submitting to bondage and discipline games for a little while, but I don’t feel like anything’s changed yet. That’s why I need you to punish me more, sir.”

“I believe you too, Amber. The problem is I don’t like you demanding I do something for you. I don’t owe you a thing. You’re trying to manipulate me and I really don’t like that. Either of you.”

Amber had the decency to look guilty. Emily just looked disappointed.

“So this is the new deal. Take it or leave it. You two will stay naked, because I like to see you like that. I may or may not stay naked too, depending on how I feel. Right now I’ve got a hard on that isn’t going away, so I’m going to go to my bedroom and take care of it. When I come back, I’ll take you both back to town for a meal then you can be either on your way or come back here for a week. If you come back again, I’ll pick and choose which of your rules I’ll keep and which ones Emily will be expected to follow too. There will be no corrections for Emily for at least a day, so Emily, there’s no point screwing up on purpose to get your jollies from another spanking. I’ll let you discuss it while I’m gone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.