Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 13

Emily tried to jump out of Aaron’s lap after the second slap and Aaron had to hold her down.

“You earned a dozen spanks, Emily. Stay still!” His command was more pleading than angry at her antics because her antics were having a measurable effect on his lap. After four swats, Aaron laud his hand gently on the handprints he’d left on her ass so far. It was hot! He rubbed it a little to soothe the hurt, determined to give her the full dozen he’d promised but not wanting to injure her.

Emily couldn’t believe what was happening to her. She was over some naked stranger’s lap being spanked! She’d only even met the guy a few hours earlier. But worse, her ass, even on fire as it was, was still able to feel his gentle caress and it was making her drip even worse than she was before.

She knew she had to be going crazy right now and her mind must be playing tricks on her because as soon as Aaron spanked her another couple of times, she practically moaned at the gentle touch when he again rubbed her butt.

By the third caress, Emily didn’t even care that she had to endure the spankings. She was looking forward to the next one and that confused her. Aaron’s big, strong hands felt like magic on her tender cheeks and if it hadn’t been too embarrassing, she would have rubbed her nubbin right there.

Again he caressed her ass, then whacked her again. The next caress was even longer, making her so close. One more, Emily silently pleaded. Smack my ass just once more, then rub it again, she said to herself.

The next caress didn’t come. Aaron had finished. Emily felt like screaming in frustration! He couldn’t really be stopping now!

Emily wanted more and she knew how to get it. “Let me use the belt on mom’s ass, please?” She found herself half begging, half whining when she realized that he wasn’t going to continue.

Aaron didn’t know what to say. He’d JUST told her that anything she did to her mom would be done to her too. Maybe she was delirious or something? Maybe he could find out?

“Your butt is hot, honey,” he said soothingly. If you beat her with a belt, I’ll have to beat you again too. Is that really what you want?

“Yessss! Mom’s right! The crazy bitch actually got something right!” Emily said in wonder.

Emily was in tears but half of them were from frustration and confusion. She was hornier than she’d ever been and she actually felt ... pleased? Pleased that someone was putting her in her place? How could being treated like a little kid make her feel even a little satisfied? And why was she feeling so damned aroused?

Boys were the ones with the dicks that got hard and their dicks would make them do anything for an orgasm. It’snot the same for girls, she said to herself. So why did she desperately want sex all of a sudden? Could her mom have twigged onto something?

She was a bitch because she wanted someone to put her in her place! Emily suddenly felt like she got it! She understood!

But could she be fully dominated, she wondered?Could she accept humiliation and control at the hands of another and become a wanton slut like her mom? For the right reward, sure, she decided. She wriggled a bit on Aaron’s lap, to assure herself that he was still erect beneath her before he urged her to stand.

“HE’S embarrassed about having an erection, Emily realized as she reluctantly left the feel of his cock against her tummy.

“Sir?” She asked, trying out the honorific she’d so far refused to utter, “Thank you for spanking me.”

Emily blushed and felt just plain weird, talking like a submissive. She hoped Aaron would understand that he’d done a good thing and wasn’t embarrassed about disciplining her like he was about having an erection.

“I expected you to try to scratch my eyes out, Emily.” Aaron said then smiled. “This is a much better reaction!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.