Amber and Emily Saved
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

“Okay, I’ll do it.” As soon as the words left her mouth, Emily started to regret her decision.

She wanted to go further with her mom than she was willing to allow Aaron to go with her - much further and if possible, even avoid the spanking he was threatening altogether. It just made no sense that her mom would volunteer for this, even if she did change her mind at the last moment. What was the bitch thinking!?

Emily then turned her attention to her bound mother, trying to figure her out. She’d gleaned that her mom wanted to demonstrate something. It had to be more than how much punishment she could take, surely? Amber was laying on her side, still bowed backwards, her wrists still bound to her ankles and her tits bright red from what Emily’s done to them. Her mom looked totally uncomfortable, yet strangely happy. Amber’s shaved cunt was staring back at the teen, her mom’s clit protruding from between her folds. Emily wanted to bury her toe in her mom’s cunt. It was just such a tempting target.

“You’re such a stupid fucking whore, mom! Why? What the fuck were you thinking?” Emily muttered, more to herself than her mom. Then louder, for Aaron’s benefit, she asked, “How long is this demonstration supposed to go on? It’ll be dark soon.”

“That’s okay, Emily. We have this thing called electricity and it lights the house when it’s dark outside,” Aaron grinned.

“Smart ass,” Emily replied. “I meant we’re only here for a day, right? So what’s mom supposed to learn in just a day?”

“She said that she needs discipline. She said you both do. She wants to show you that she can be a different person when someone takes charge of her. She also said you could stand to try it.” Aaron replied honestly. “I really just made the offer for you two to come here on the condition that there would be rules. That’s how this all came about.”

Emily couldn’t believe what he was saying. She believed him - he seemed sincere and Emily could always tell when someone was BS’ing, but she just couldn’t grasp that her own mother, the queen bitch herself, had created the rules she’d shown the teen in Aaron’s truck on the way here.

“But there has to be more! I saw rules that said something about kneeling and serving. I don’t fucking know. They all just seemed weird and funny to me - like unreal, ya know?”

“So ask her! She’s listening. I guarantee it.” Aaron suggested.

Although Amber had ceased crying, she’d become very quiet. She had not interrupted Aaron and Emily’s conversation, something that Emily immediately realized was very unusual for her mom.

“What the fuck, mom?” Emily asked. “What’s this all s’posed to prove? That you’re a cunt? You done did that years ago.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t explain it properly before, Emily. I really am,” Amber admitted. “It’s just that sometimes you have to see something to believe it. When someone takes control, I’m a different person.” Amber said quietly.

Emily didn’t remember ever hearing her mom talk quietly. Or apologize for anything. Amber was the biggest loudmouth other than herself, she’d ever met and she never ever ever apologized for anything.

“I woulda listened and I’m not stupid. You coulda just fucking told me.” Emily insisted.

“Remember that one time that we were with Boss and he dared me to ... well you don’t know about that. But you remember we had Ruby Tuesday’s for dinner one time? Boss fed me? Well that was something he liked to do. You just laughed and ignored us. I even told you I only got to eat what Boss allowed me, but you just ignored me.” Amber reminded the teen.

“You and Boss were always doing goofy shit. I just tuned you out,” Emily shrugged.

“And that’s why I never tried to talk to you. You needed to see it. But Mr. Aaron’s not done yet. He promised a demonstration,” Amber said, trying to move her head to look up at Aaron.

“I promise I’ll be good if you want to untie me, Master. Just so you can set me up how you want me for the real demonstration, of course. And I’m sorry if I worried you. I just needed to get into the right headspace about this. My tits are ready for their whipping, unless you want to punish another part of me? I have a lot to atone for. We both do,” she said, indicating Emily with her chin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.