Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 11

The glare Emily sent his way was missed by Aaron, standing behind her at an angle so that his rigid prick wouldn’t contact her again. Emily blamed her mom for her being naked and in an arm lock. It didn’t even register that she’d be getting a spanking of her own, soon. And she was busy being angry at Aaron, for stopping her fun too soon. She wanted to make her mom cry and beg and promise and ... well, she wanted Amber to submit!

“Okay, okay! I’ll fucking sit down, alright? Just let my fucking wrist go! It fucking hurts! You’re breaking it!” She whined.

“Politely, without the cuss words, Emily!” Aaron said, tweaking her arm a little higher.

“Pleeeeeease! Please let me sit down!” Emily replied loudly.

“Are you going to listen to my suggestion? You might even like it,” he suggested, not letting go of her but taking a little tension off her arm.

“Yes! I promise!” Emily assured him, wanting only to get her arm back and was willing to say anything to make that happen.

Amber watched this with some small amount of interest. Her tits burned but the rush was diminishing. Something told her that Aaron was still the right guy. He wouldn’t hurt Emily even though she didn’t really know him - she could just tell.

Aaron released the pressure on Emily’s arm at the same time as pushing her towards the couch. Emily just about fell face first into the cushions and barely managed to swivel so that she could sit down hard. She again glared at Aaron but got only a smile in return.

“You’re a natural at hurting people, Emily. I guess it fits your personality. What you might not know is that your mom truly did want this because she says it makes her a better person and she wants you to be a better person too. Beating the snot out of your mom’s tits though ... that won’t make YOU a better person.”

Emily was sitting there rubbing her wrist and shaking her arm to get the feeling back. “I was helping mom. I didn’t know I’d like it so much. It’s not fair that I can’t keep helping!” She repeated.

“Then maybe I should let you help more. But to do that, I’d have to change the rules.”

“So change the fucking rules already!” Emily said with more force than she’d expected, seeing herself whooping on her mom again and wondering how she could manipulate Aaron into letting her.

“As you heard, your mom has given me permission to add a rule,” Aaron admitted.

Emily hadn’t heard. She hadn’t really been listening. “So I can help you discipline her after all?” Emily said with hope in her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.