Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 10

Emily was mortified. She wanted to run. She wanted to find a hole and hide in it. Usually, offense was her best defense and she was about to rip him a new asshole for looking at her coochy in the first place but he’d beaten her to it earlier by calmly calling her out, on looking at his junk.

She eventually surprised herself by what came out her mouth. “I’m turned on too, okay?” She sneered, challenging him to make fun of her. “Mom’s fucking leaking as well, in case you hadn’t noticed.”

“Good!” Was Aaron’s simple response. Then he added, “You can see my hard on. I just never thought a female would ... Well I’m sorry I thought you’d peed yourself, okay?”

“Jeez, what a moron,” Emily muttered.

Aaron ignore the comment but leaned over and marked something down on his notepad. Amber stopped struggling, realizing she was securely bound, until she heard the next thing Aaron said to her daughter.

“So. Were you serious? You sounded like you were pulling my chain when I asked if you wanted a go at your mom too.”

“She’s a fucking kid! No, she can’t have a fucking go!” Amber objected.

Not hearing Amber’s safe word, Aaron figured his original idea that Amber was just playing head games with him was more and more likely. She could have screamed, ‘RED’ but she didn’t. She wanted him to be able to go with the flow and do what she’d asked, despite her attempts to stop him.

“Hey Emily, your mom’s calling you a little kid. Do you think that’s fair? Seems to me that you’re big enough to show her that you could put a hurting on those titties like a big girl would if you wanted to?” Aaron goaded the teen while wondering if he was going off script too much already.

Emily didn’t hesitate or even pause a moment to consider that Aaron might be playing with her, too. She grabbed her mom’s hard nipples and gave them both a quarter-turn twist while pulling them away from her chest and causing her boobs to stretch under the strain.

“Yeah, mom, am I really a little kid?” She asked as Amber screamed in pain.

“No no no no no! Not a little kid!” Amber managed.

Emily released the twist, but not her harsh pinch on her mom’s nipples. “Do you care if I give your saggy old tits a hand?” She asked sweetly, bouncing her mom’s boobs while she asked.

Amber’s tits weren’t really big enough to be all that saggy and they certainly weren’t old, but the big creamy white untanned B’s with their freckles were foremost in Amber’s thoughts at that moment. She’d never considered that her daughter could be quite as cruel as she was being, especially with her. Anyone else, sure. But her?

“Nooooo, please?” Amber begged.

“No you don’t mind? Please slap my tits around? Well sure mom! Anything for you!” Emily grinned, letting go one nipple and slapping the tit flesh of the other while pulling Amber’s held breast even further from her body, the captured tit meat stretched to the maximum.

“Nooo, don’t spank my tits!” Amber cried between slaps.

“Emily, I think your mom is telling you something,” Aaron said, his hand now around his erection, he totally unaware of the fact.

Emily paused and looked at him. “Yeah, she wants me to stop but she deserves this fucking shit!” She replied with malice.

“No, she said TITS, plural. I think she wants you to slap them both. She clearly said, ‘No. Don’t. Slap my tits!’ She’s pissed that you’re ignoring one of them, I think.”

“Really? Fuck. I know what mom’s like when she gets pissed. It can go on for hours! I’d better hook her up then, I guess,” Emily said with an evil grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.