Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 9

“Is she right about tying you up, Amber?” Aaron asked.

“No, not at all, sir. I agreed to this. But YOU’RE right. You should tie me up and I’m going to do anything I can to escape. Part of what I need, is to feel helpless. It reinforces that I’m not in control,” Amber agreed.

Aaron got up, his nudity momentarily forgotten, until he noticed Emily once more appraising him.

“Look, Emily. I’ve got a dick, okay? It’s okay, I’m not going to touch you with it but I can’t help it if it gets hard either. You’re pretty, alright?” Aaron said in frustration even though his penis managed to stay limp while he looked at her.

“It’s just a fuck of a lot bigger than I’ve ever seen in real life before. Was your daddy a fucking horse or something?” Emily asked.

Aaron’s guy parts weren’t really that big, in his estimation. He was bigger than the Greek statues he’d once seen in a museum, but he always thought his junk was in proportion to his size. Emily has only seen teen penises and never a grown man, he decided.

So Aaron ignored the comment and instead said, “I’ve got some rope in the spare room, Amber. I’m going to tie your wrists and ankles. Can you touch your toes?”

Amber rolled her eyes at the absurdity of the question. Of course she could touch her toes!

“Well don’t think I’m just going to stand there and allow you to tie me up, sir! I need to feel helpless but I don’t have to just stand there and allow you to do it!”

“Does this help then?” Amber asked springing into action with a grin and grabbing one of her mom’s wrists, pulling it up behind the older woman’s back before she realized she was even under attack.

“You said you wanted this and won’t kill me for helping out,” she reasoned as she pulled the limb higher, making Amber squeak in protest.

Aaron just stood there a moment. Amber was nothing special naked - average shape, not fat, a little say to her boobs maybe, although she did have a nice ass, he admitted. But seeing Amber with her arm twisted up behind her back, a look of frustration and a little pain on her face, and Emily pushing her tits against her mom was NOT something he saw every day. Despite the recent relief Amber had given him, his dick definitely reacted this time.

“You gonna get that rope or stand there and fucking jizz all over mom?” Emily asked, feigning sweetness. “And damn I thought it was big just laying there!”

Emily’s words girded Aaron to action. His lengthening erection slapped him as he quickly turned away from the women and headed off to get the rope. When he returned, his cock was at full mast, leading the way. He ignored it, hoping that by doing so, it’d go back down.

There was a bit of a struggle when Emily went to release her mom’s arm. Amber tried to stop Aaron slipping a noose of rope around her wrist.

“Fucking just stop it, bitch!” Emily shouted in her mother’s ear, moving around in front of her to give Aaron more room.

Amber ignored her, wiggling around and trying to pull her wrist out of Aaron’s grip.

“I said stop it!” Emily shouted again, this time punching her mom square on her right breast. Amber immediately stopped struggling and howled. She would have clutched it with her free hand but Aaron quickly grabbed that wrist and pulled it behind her too. In mere seconds, Aaron had Amber on the floor and trussed up in a hogtie, her hands connected to her ankles, her back bowed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.