Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 8 version A

“She’s fucking doing it, Aaron! The slut is sucking your fucking dick!”

Aaron couldn’t believe what he was hearing or experiencing. Amber really was keeping her word and Emily was talking as if it wasn’t HIM that was on the receiving end but someone else. Afterwards, Aaron felt more relaxed than he had in ... we’ll ever, really. The last thing he wanted to do was spank Amber, but Amber had other ideas.

“Okay, So it’s time to explain everything to Emily, Sir,” Amber said after clearing her throat again. Turning to Emily, she continued.

“We are both HUGE bitches and that’s an understatement. We even bitch each other out almost every time we open our mouths and we’re just as bad to everyone else. We don’t HAVE to be this way but we are and you think it’s okay. Well it’s not and I know a way to be a better person.”

“Well I like myself just fine. You can do whatever the fuck you want but don’t drag me into it!” Emily spat at her mother.

“I’m not dragging you into anything but you need to know there’s a remedy for your condition if you’re as much like me as I think. It’s a remedy that I discovered by accident with that guy, Boss. Remember him?” Amber asked.

Emily sat on the couch and leaned forward, minimizing the amount of skin Aaron could see. She was making herself at home like only someone who doesn’t give a hoot about anyone else, can do. “Fuck yeah. He was always looking at me funny no matter how much I gave him the evil eye. Like he was immune to it or something. Why? What does he have to do with what you just did? I still can’t believe you fucking did that!”

Aaron finally reached for his pad and pen while Emily was distracted by her mom. He made a quick note then focused on what Amber had to say.

Still kneeling between Aaron’s legs but now with Emily focused and interested, Amber explained herself.

“The sex was always good, but Boss has a way of taking control of things. The first time he ever ordered me to my knees, like I am now, I was tempted to rip him a new asshole but instead, I decided to play whatever game he was playing. I’d had a few shots and I was feeling pretty mellow. Maybe that’s why I did what he wanted. Do you even know what it’s like to be on your knees looking up at a guy?”

“Fuck no and I ain’t ever gonna find out either!” Emily declared.

“Well I thought so too, until he grabbed my hair and forced me to do shit the way he wanted me to. That was my first experience of submission and ... well it was ... hot. But it was more than that. I had no choice. I just had to do what he wanted, at his pace, for as long as he wanted until HE was done. Then he pushed me backwards till I overbalanced and fell backwards.”

And you let him get away with that shit?” Emily asked in disbelief.

You had to be there. I was feeling used and totally not in control. I liked it, I guess.

“Fuck that! If it’d been me, I would have given him a black eye ... after a pair of black balls where I stomped them!” Emily bragged.

“I’m just telling you what happened. Then he put his foot on me. Right on my cun ... my pussy ... and he pressed down. Hard. You ain’t ever felt pain like that until the first time someone does it to you, especially with a running shoe on. I couldn’t scoot away and I could hardly breathe! I hollered blue murder and he just slapped my face! Then he told me to beg him to tie me up and do more. Well long story short, he got his way and I got to feel what it’s like to be both physically and mentally dominated.”

“He scared the shit out of me and it changed me. Focused me or something. I WANTED to make him happy and I felt good about doing it.”

“Well that’s all good and well but I ain’t having sex to change myself. I already told you I’m happy the way I am. Maybe I could be the one crushing a pair of fucking balls but that’s about it!” Emily said with conviction.

Amber nodded and said she understood but that Emily had to understand something too.

“Afterwards,” she continued, “the feeling of balance or whatever persisted for a while but it didn’t take long before I caught myself backsliding into my usual ways again.

The next time he came around I actually asked for a spanking. After that, we had a really intense ... Well we had good sex. But the point is I felt different after being put in my place, humbled and disciplined. It really works.”

“So why did you, you know, suck Aaron off?” Emily asked, suddenly a little embarrassed for no reason she could pinpoint.

“Because I want to show you that it’s more than just sex. I need a certain lifestyle as part of it too. And it’s not ... I dunno ... it’s everything together. I’m just not making much sense, I know.” Amber faltered.

“Did it make you happy to make him happy?” Aaron asked.

Amber thought about that for a second. “Yes ... but that’s not it,” she decided. “I mean I could have just pretended to be nice to stop him from being a bastard. Or I could have popped him one. But I felt like he was right to do what he did. Like ... fuck, I don’t know,” Amber said in frustration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.