Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 7

“Fine. I ain’t skeered,” Emily said, even though it sounded like a lie to her own ears.

Her only means of rebellion was to strip off in exactly the opposite order than Aaron had prescribed - the futility becoming clear when she tried to remove her skinny jeans before her sketchers and fell on her ass. To Amber’s credit, she kept her mouth shut.

The females’ bags and clothes were carefully placed in the gun safe, but Aaron asked to keep the tablet out for now, telling Amber that once he’d hooked it to his printer and had a hard copy of her rules, he’d put it with the rest of her stuff.

In fact, Aaron wanted to take a better snoop though the tablet’s content as well.

Aaron spun the dial on the old safe, the nude girls watching in silence as he locked it up tightly. There would be no removing anything until Aaron opened that safe again. The thought made Amber nervous all over again and she snuck a sideways glance at her daughter. Emily wore her usual smirk, although her hands were covering her nudity. Amber herself was feeling surprisingly intimidated at being naked with her daughter and a man she’d only just met that day. It didn’t feel sexual at all - just intimidating.

Emily was anything but composed and if she hadn’t been able to wear the smirk and pretend that being naked around two other people, one of them her mom, was no big thing, she would probably have been crying instead. That her mom stripped first was the only thing that had even made it possible for her. Despite how she treated the older woman, she still looked to her mom for guidance. This was her biggest test of trust in a long time.

Aaron had been focused on carefully locking away the girls’ belongings and when it was done, he turned around and faced them. That action proved to be a mistake for him. Seeing a mother and daughter in front of him, both naked and looking extremely nervous, was surprisingly arousing and he was mortified that made his penis twitch and begin to grow. He quickly stepped past them, heading for the house, so they wouldn’t see his arousal...

“Come on you two, we have a demonstration to deliver,” he said in what he considered a normal tone. It made Amber smile knowingly.

“What the fuck is he going on about?” Emily whispered to her mom even as the pair turned to follow him.

Aaron briskly walked to where he’d set down his clothes outside the barn door, stooped to pick up the bundle and kept walking. Over his shoulder he said, “It’s your idea and your daughter. You tell her,” he ordered, hoping they didn’t realize he was still getting hard although now he had a bundle of clothes he’d made use of to mask his condition.

Amber and Emily watched his butt as they followed him. He was a naked and solidly built guy after all. Emily was fascinated that he even had hair on his ass, mostly around the crack, which disgusted her. But she’d demanded an answer to her question and that was more important to her than making a snide comment about it.

“Come on, mom. What’s the big fucking secret? Spill it! What fucking demonstration? Since you don’t know shit about shit, what the fuck can you demonstrate and who the fuck are we going to demonstrate it to? He better fucking not have a bunch of pervy friends inside his house! I agreed to this and I fucken even agreed to him being nekkid too, but I ain’t a stripper to be ogled! Damn he should shave some of that fucking hair off hisself!” She added, unable to help herself.

“Like you can talk! You got the amazon jungle between your legs, Emily!” Amber pointed out.

“Yeah? Then you’ve got the Sahara desert between yours! Nothing fucking grows there. Jeez, I can see your fucking clit! I won’t even mention that your nipples could cut glass,” she added, saying just that.

Amber decided to ignore Emily. She didn’t even bother explaining the demonstration. It would teach her daughter a valuable lesson about not always getting what you demand.

On the porch, the girls felt even more exposed despite the isolation of the farmhouse from any possible neighbors. It just seemed weird to be outside, on a porch of someone else’s house, without a stitch of clothing on, the breeze blowing between their legs and over their bare chests.

In her head, Amber compared her situation to visiting a new church and realizing, while standing outside waiting for the preacher to unlock the doors, that she had arrived naked after forgetting to get dressed following her shower. She wanted to cover up so badly at that moment.

She’d written the rules so she knew she wasn’t allowed to cover herself. That didn’t stop her from desperately wanting to and the desperation and self-denial was causing a warming effect between her legs that she prayed Emily wouldn’t notice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.