Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 5

“So this is all you have to do for now. Convince me Emily wouldn’t get me arrested,” Aaron demanded.

Amber looked at Aaron a long time before her shoulders sagged. “Sometimes she surprises me but yeah, she might at least tell you she’d reported you even if she hadn’t. It’s just the sort of bitch she is. It makes her feel powerful. I know because that’s what I’m like.”

Aaron looked right back at her. Thought so. I mean you’re still welcome to stay at my place for a week if you can continue to watch your language, but I am not running the risk of being arrested and screwing my whole life up over a vindictive 16 year old. It’s just too much risk. Does she even know what a ... nasty piece of work she is?”

Aaron was about to repeat the ‘C’ word but he’d just complimented her on not cussing.

“You’re right though. She is every bit as nasty as you and if you really are a better person when you’re submitting - because that’s what you described in your rules - then getting her to agree would actually be good for her. If I were rich, I’d consider offering her an incentive for living with the rules and corrections, but I’m not and I’m sorry. Does she even know how bad she is?”

“She’s happy that she’s such a bitch!” Amber lamented. “She sees it as a strength because that’s all she’s ever known. She’s always looked up to me, as fucked up as that sounds.”

“So she copies you, is what you’re saying? Do you think, just like you said you discovered about yourself, that it would help her too?” Aaron asked, just tossing ideas around.

“I don’t think she copies me so much as she learned to act the way she does by copying me. Now it’s just the way she is. I hate her being like me though! If I could do it all again...” Amber trailed off.

Well how about this? One day. Twenty four hours. That doesn’t sound like much but since it’s summer break, Emily isn’t in school. You both come with me and live out your fantasy with your full rules, including the stuff I said no to, before. You will be corrected because you WILL screw up,” Aaron said, thinking of the cuss word she’d used just now despite staying on her best behavior.

He paused a moment, considering what he was thinking, not sure whether to offer to take it a step further. He stared at the wall, hoping to see the answer written there. Amber could see that he was conflicted and wanted to say something, so she waited.

But Amber being Amber, she quickly got sick of waiting. “Just spit it out! I’m a grown up and I already fucking admitted I’m a cunt. You won’t offend me!”

Aaron looked sharply at Amber, reminded that he really didn’t like her much. He’d somehow forgotten because she’d seemed so friendly for the last little while.

“I was thinking of demonstrating the corrections for Emily. On you. All of them. She’d witness you being spanked, on your butt and the other places you mentioned in your rules. I obviously couldn’t demonstrate the other punishments in front of her. But I’m just not sure I’m capable. I know it’d be hard for me and probably way too much for you, although I don’t even know what, ‘too much’ would be for you,” he said, putting air quotes around the words.

“You would?” Amber seemed more excited than disgusted with his words. “But you should do the lot in front of Emily! Not just the spankings but the shaving and the positions and the whipping and ropes and broom handles and everything! Make me admit my faults in detail. Make Emily understand by seeing me atone for the wrongs I’ve done and make her see that she’s as guilty of that shit as I am even though she’s not being punished for it. I can show her what a different person I am after submitting to what you call, ‘correction’.” Amber used air quotes herself this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.