Amber and Emily Saved - Cover

Amber and Emily Saved

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron Adams

Chapter 4

“So you two are agreed. You’re both committing if we can work out the details?”

Both Emily and Amber gave Aaron a look that was intended to make him feel stupid for asking for confirmation. Aaron, being Aaron, missed the impact and waited patiently for a reply. Eventually Amber spoke for them both.

“Yes, sir. If you’ll agree to my rules.”

“Some of your rules about sitting on the furniture are too extreme,” Aaron said after a moment’s thought. “So I’m making them punishments instead of protocols. I mean I don’t want to be tripping over a kneeling woman eating dinner off the floor. That’s stupid. You’ll sit at the table to eat.”

Emily looked at her mom with big eyes, wondering what the hell was in those rules, but she declined comment, choosing instead to see where this was going.

“As for the spanking, we’ll keep it restricted to bottoms for now. I can’t even imagine what it’d feel like to be spanked in some places you mentioned!”

Amber’s shoulders fell. She wasn’t actually looking forward to a pussy spanking but knew it’d be even more effective than one on her butt.

“Answering the door. I have a bunch of Mormon evangelicals coming to my door every week. It’s like they’re targeting the saving of my soul as their top priority. So I will answer the door, not either of you. Understood?”

Emily grinned at that. She liked telling door-knockers where to go, but this was even better. Now she didn’t have to her off her butt at all!

She really didn’t know she’d be expected to be naked inside the apartment, and if she had, it still wouldn’t have been a deal-breaker for her, as long as she wasn’t the only one since she wasn’t body conscious like many girls her age - unlike her mom - although those facts would become the least of the trials and tribulations she’d be exposed to.

“Lastly, you will eat healthy meals. What you wrote about hot dogs and the like is crazy. Maybe for a severe punishment, but not for every meal!”

““What about the other things?” Amber asked, pushing her tongue against her cheek in a suggestive manner while still blushing.

“I think I know what you’re talking about but I haven’t decided anything about that, yet,” Aaron admitted, thinking of the sex stuff she’d prominently added to the rules. The very idea kind of freaked him out somewhat. He was sure that Amber had become carried away as she was writing up the rules, confusing real life with her porn addiction.

“What other fucking thing? Read me in here, mom,” Emily demanded, not having seen her mom’s facial action.

“Well we both need to know before you take us home, sir,” Amber argued. “Either I read Emily in all the way like she wants or it doesn’t matter and you’re just giving us a place to live for a week. I thought you really wanted to help and giving us just a place to stay is as useless as just giving us cash. We’d just squander it. Make us - and by that I guess I mostly mean me - work for it. I mean the extra stuff. Emily just needs to be polite and respectful and shit.”

Amber was trying really hard not to cuss and be respectful, Aaron could tell. That she used the word, ‘shit’ just meant that to her, it didn’t even count as a cuss word.

“Maybe we should have a more detailed chat so you can convince me,” Aaron suggested. “Emily can go back to MASH and we’ll come find you if we get everything else settled, okay?” Aaron said to Emily.

“Whatevs. Just so I know what the fuck is going on,” Emily replied then added with a smirk, “And don’t be leaving no stains on the floor, neither!”

Emily was sure the ‘extra discussion’ involved man parts meeting girl parts and she giggled to herself, wondering if her mom really was that desperate for sex. That thought made her shudder. She hadn’t actually ever done the deed herself, but she’d given her share of blowjobs to keep boys interested - and paying for the lifestyle expenses she usually demanded in return.

Once Emily was gone, Aaron focused on Amber. “Okay, you proved you can be polite even though it’s obvious even to me that you’re close to giving yourself a stroke with your effort to be nice. So just speak your mind. What the hell is all the sex stuff in your rules for?”

Amber didn’t hesitate. “I’m not any good at anything except fucking. That I’m great at and I enjoy it. So I got to thinking that maybe me and sex ... well...” Amber paused, finding it difficult to explain herself. “Well it’s the only thing I care about nearly as much as Emily. So why not use sex to help me be a better person? Nothing else has ever worked. I had a boyfriend who was rich and I fucked him over. I fucked my parents over even though they’re nice people who tried to raise me right. Most recently, I met a guy who got off on spanking and sex games like bondage ... and ... well it worked on me. I could be nice and polite and shit. Like a different person. The attitude adjustment just never lasted past a few days afterwards. But this guy went too far and I had to escape him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.