Aubree's First Apartment
Chapter 38: Hope No More

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38: Hope No More - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree stumbled out of the restroom and leaned against the wall. She wiped semen off her face. She heard the men laughing behind her. Their voices echoed through the warehouse. Pigs ... animals ... She staggered forward. She forced one bare foot in front of the other as she walked down the dark row of shelves. She heard the restroom door open behind her. Here they come again...

Aubree hurried forward. Brad rushed up behind her. He placed a hand on her bare buttocks. “Hey there, little baby. Slow down now. Where are you going in such a hurry?”, he asked as he pinched her bare butt.

Aubree stopped. Her stomach churned. She was aware of her state of undress. I’m only wearing a top ... no bottoms ... She looked over her shoulder at Brad. Stop touching my butt ... I’m not your plaything ... She scowled at him. “Get your hands off me. Haven’t you had enough?”, she said weakly.

Brad smiled. “Yeah. I’ve had enough for now. But, if I hadn’t had enough, I’d just take you into another dark corner and fuck you again.”, he said. “I paid my fee.”, he said with a grin.

Aubree pushed his hand away and looked down. She pulled on the bottom of her halter vest. She looked over at the exit sign in the distance. “I’m not a whore. You didn’t pay any fee. You raped me.”, she stated as she walked away. She heard Brad chuckling behind her. Asshole...

Roy walked up behind Brad and chewed on his cigar. He nodded towards Aubree. “Where’s she off to, kid?”, he asked as he enjoyed the sight of Aubree’s jiggling backside.

Brad shrugged. “Who gives a shit?”, he said with laugh. “I got me some of that tail already.” He turned and walked away. “Good pussy...”

Roy puffed on his cigar. He watched the young girl’s backside as she increased her pace, hurrying away. He held up a hand. “Hold on there, snow angel.”, he said as he pulled the cigar from his mouth. “Wait just a minute...”

Aubree paused. She stared down at her bare toes. I’m cold. What does he want? She continued to look down at the floor as Roy came up behind her. She jerked involuntarily as Roy placed a hand on her neck. Please don’t...

Roy gave her neck a squeeze. “Let’s take you back to Winston, snow angel. He’ll be looking for you.”, he said as he pushed her forward. “Let’s go...”

Aubree allowed Roy to lead her through the dark warehouse. Like a lamb to the slaughter ... fuck toy ... not a dolphin anymore...


Winston took a long swig of beer and shuffled the money in his hands. Fifteen hundred dollars ... not enough but a decent payday ... I should have gotten more for this girl ... He shoved the cash into his pocket. Fuck it. Who cares? There’s plenty more stupid little girls out there waiting to be owned ... He paused and looked up suddenly. He smiled as Roy appeared out of the darkness, leading Aubree by the neck. Winston noted Aubree’s lack of panties. Looks like they caught the little escape artist ... He stood up from the table.

Roy shoved Aubree forward. She collapsed to her knees on the floor. “Here you go, man.”, he said. “Thanks for the hunt. She was good. A real nice white treat...”, Roy said.

Winston shook Roy’s hand. “No sweat, dude. Glad you had a good time.” He cocked his head. “Where’s Brad?”, he asked with a raised eyebrow.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.