Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 37: Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree looked over at Lester as he pulled the blue sedan into the parking lot in front of a large nondescript warehouse. The sun was setting and shadows fell across his face. His eyes were shadowed. She shivered. “Look, Lester ... just take me home ... okay? You don’t have to do what Winston says ... He’s a bad person ... evil...” She crossed her arms over her bare tummy and fumbled with the zipper on the halter top. “Please take me home.”, she pleaded. Please!

Lester turned off the ignition and opened the door. “Not a chance, Barbie doll.”, he said quickly as he stepped out of the car. “Not a chance.” He slammed the door shut and walked around to the passenger side, pulling Aubree from the car. “Come on, Barbie ... let’s go...”

Aubree allowed him to pull her towards the large warehouse. She glanced up at him, timidly. “Where are you taking me?” The question was frank and totally honest. Aubree had no idea where they were. Her high heels clicked loudly on the asphalt. She struggled to maintain her balance. I hate high heels ... they’re for sluts and strippers ... She frowned and her eyebrows creased ... I’m a slut now ... She bit her bottom lip, forcing back new tears.

Lester’s mouth twitched. He quickly looked away. “Poker night, girl. Like I said ... Poker night...” He said. “Come on ... Barbie...”

Lester stopped in front of a blank grey door and rang the bell. A moment later a buzzer sounded and Lester pulled the door open. “Let’s go.”, he said as he pushed Aubree into the warehouse.

As they entered the cavernous warehouse, Aubree’s eyes adjusted to the dim light. It’s dark in here ... Her heels clicked on the dusty concrete floor as Lester pulled her into the darkness. The sound of their footsteps echoed off the high ceilings and walls. This place is huge ... She looked nervously over at Lester as he guided her between the rows of metal shelves which lined the floor. Where are we??? She swallowed hard and almost felt thankful Lester was with her. This place is old and scary ... The smell of musty boxes and decaying paper mixed with the faint smell of gasoline and grease. The overall feeling of the place was dark and decaying. Aubree ran her palms over her arms. It’s cold...

Lester pulled her down an aisle of shelves. “Come on, Barbie. We’re almost there...”, he said with a mocking venom which made her heart skip a beat. “Keep moving.”

Aubree could see a light ahead through the darkness of the vast warehouse. She heard rough laughter and the sound of beer bottles. She began to detect the smell of cigarette smoke. Winston ... Her heart sank. Poker night...

A voice called out from the dim light ahead. “Lester? Is that you, old man?”

Lester cleared his throat. “Yeah. It’s me ... I’ve got the chick with me...”

Suddenly, Winston’s silhouette appeared at the end of the aisle. The flash of a lighter briefly revealed his face. “Well ... well ... and here they are...”, he said as he exhaled smoke into the dank air. “And, only twenty minutes late! That’s got to be a record for you, Les.”, he commented in a deadpan voice.

Lester shrugged and shoved Aubree towards Winston. “Sorry, man. She took awhile to get changed into her clothes. She said they didn’t fit.”, he laughed nervously.

Aubree stumbled into Winston’s arms. He grabbed her face with both hands and lifted her head up so that their eyes met. The cigarette hung from his lip. Ashes trickled down his shirt as he stared at her. “Have you been difficult, little girl?”, he asked quietly.

Aubree tensed. Every muscle in her body seemed to contract. “No, sir.”, she whispered. I’m not difficult ... I just don’t like these clothes ... Besides ... Lester tried to have sex with me ... he wanted me to put his thing in my mouth ... I didn’t want to and ... Her mouth moved without forming words. She stared up at Winston. I’m Aubree ... pleased to meet you ... not Fuck Toy ... She quickly looked away from his piercing gaze.

Winston smiled and took a long drag on his smoke. The tip of his cigarette crackled and bright orange cherries dripped from the end. Smoke enveloped his face in a bluish cloud. He squeezed her face between his large palms. “Have you been difficult, little girl?”, he repeated.

Aubree stared into the darkness, avoiding his sharp gaze. “No, sir. I haven’t been difficult...” It’s just that I don’t like high heels and ... these clothes are way too small and...

Winston cupped a hand under her chin and squeezed her mouth open. He lifted the cigarette over her lips. “Have you been difficult, little girl.”, he asked again. His finger twitched.

Aubree stared up at the cherry hanging from the end of his smoke. The ash was long. She closed her eyes. I’m Aubree. Pleased to meet you ... I’m from Reed ... I don’t know any Fuck Toy ... Dolphins...

Winston flipped the ash into her mouth. He smiled as the young girl gagged on the cigarette ashes. He pushed her backwards and watched her sink to one knee, retching. A long strand of drool dripped from her mouth. She held a hand over her bare stomach. Winston’s eyes traveled over her skimpy attire. He laughed. “Nice outfit, Fuck Toy. Looks good on you ... does your body justice...” He took another long drag on his smoke and glanced over his shoulder.

Aubree fell forward with one hand on the floor and the other over her tummy. She tried to speak but gagged instead. She watched the drool dripping from her mouth. A puddle of spit was forming on the floor beneath her. She gagged again. She tried to stand up but slipped on the high heels. She fell forward, on all fours. He flipped ashes in my mouth. Sickening ... She coughed and tried to clear her throat.

“Get up, Fuck Toy.” Winston’s statement was clear and straightforward. He looked down at her with unconcealed contempt. “Get up. Stop being a lazy girl.”, he said with impatience. “All you ever want to do is lay around.”

Lester laughed suddenly. “Take it easy, man. She’s here. We’re cool. Maybe little Aubree is nervous or something...” He looked over at Winston. “You know? She’s never been to poker night or anything ... maybe she’s just a little nervous...”, he chuckled.

Winston nodded. He smiled as he took a step towards Lester. “Maybe you’re right, old man ... maybe.” He blew cigarette smoke over his head. “Then again, maybe not.” He backhanded Lester across the face, staggering him. “You fucked her didn’t you, old man? You fucked her against my explicit orders!”, he said loudly.

Lester held his arms up defensively. Blood trickled down his chin. “Nope! I didn’t touch her!”, he said quickly. He looked down at the gagging girl. He pointed at her. “She tempted me though. Just like you said she would ... it was just like you said ... she shook her ass and ... and ... tempted me ... but, I didn’t do nothing.”, he said fearfully.

Winston nodded slowly. He stared back and forth from Lester to Aubree. A half smile formed on his lips. He looked directly into Lester’s eyes. “I was just kidding, old man. You need to learn how to take a joke.” He threw his cigarette on the ground and crushed it out with his heel. “Just a joke, old man.”, he repeated. “Have a seat.” He motioned at the table behind him, smiling.

Lester stumbled over to the table and sat down.

Aubree looked up timidly. Winston stood a few steps away, staring down at her. She wiped her chin with the back of her hand and looked past him. A round card table was set up underneath a bright fluorescent light in an open area. Three men sat at the table. Lester sat, massaging his bleeding lip. A grey haired black man who appeared to be in his mid-fifties sat with his elbows on the table and a large cigar hanging from his lip. The third man looked to be in his early twenties. He had shaggy, disheveled hair and multiple tattoos on his arms. He wore a blue work shirt with a name patch on the front. He held a bottle of beer to his lips and winked at her.

Aubree slowly rose to her feet. She crossed her arms over her bare midriff and looked nervously at Winston. Those men are looking at me ... I look like a whore ... the young guy is cute ... Her mind raced. I hate Winston.

Winston lit another smoke. He waved his hand at the table. “Welcome to poker night, Fuck Toy. Perhaps, you should get to know the players ... since, you’re the evening’s prize.”

Aubree bit her bottom lip. I’m not here ... this isn’t real ... I’m no prize for anyone ... dolphins in the ocean swimming free...

Winston grabbed her elbow, pulling her towards the card table. “You know Lester, little girl. For the rest of the night, we’ll call him Lester the Molester. By the way, I think old Les here is kinda sweet on you, honey.”, Winston laughed. Lester scowled and quickly looked away.

Winston turned towards the black man. “This is Roy. He’s got a really big cock and likes to use it. Don’t tell his wife though.” Roy nodded and held a large finger over his lips. “Shhhh.” He rolled the cigar between his thumb and forefinger.

“And this...”, Winston motioned at the young man, “is Brad. He works here and has graciously allowed us to use the warehouse facilities after hours. He likes little girls like you. He has interesting ways of ... shall we say, enjoying little whores.”, Winston said with a wink. Brad gave Aubree a wink and a flick of the tongue.

The men drank in Aubree from head to toe with unconcealed lust in their eyes. She looked down timidly at her tight halter vest and tiny shorts. I’ve become a whore ... doing whatever my pimp says ... she folded her arms over her bare tummy and crossed her legs. She shivered as she stared down at the high heels. I don’t like this ... She took a step back. Glancing over her shoulder, she looked at the darkness of the vast warehouse surrounding them. “Where are we?”, she asked meekly.

Winston ignored her as he pulled up a chair at the table. He reached for a deck of cards. “Okay, gentlemen. The evening’s ante is $20.00 per hand to start. The first round will be Mexican Sweat. He shuffled the deck.

Aubree stumbled on her high heels and struggled to regain her balance. The sound of the heels echoed off the high ceiling.

The men at the table turned to look at her. Winston let out an exasperated sigh. “Well, gentlemen. I see our little waitress can’t seem to stay still.” He blew a smoke ring into the dank air. “He pointed at a large cooler sitting in the corner. “Get us a round of beers, Fuck Toy.”

Aubree sucked in a breath. She looked down at her shoes. Fuck you! I’m not your servant! She slowly walked towards the beer cooler. “Okay.”, she said quietly. She pulled open the lid and looked down at the iced bottles. The cooler was packed with beer and liquor. “What kind of beers do you want?”, she said weakly.

The men at the table laughed. Winston dealt the cards. “Beer, you stupid little fuck. If we want liquor, we’ll let you know.”

Aubree blushed. She pulled four bottles from the cooler. She heard Winston dealing the cards behind her and felt the men’s eyes on her bottom as she bent over. The young man named Brad whistled at her. I hate him ... She stood up and turned towards the table, placing a bottle in front of each leering man.

Winston looked up at her. “Well?”

Aubree stared at him with questioning eyes. I hate you. Pervert.

Winston frowned. “Open the god damned bottles, idiot girl.”, he hissed.

Aubree quickly grabbed each bottle, twisting off the lids. She saw the black man, Roy, looking down the front of her vest as she leaned over. He sucked deeply on his cigar and exhaled smoke from the side of his mouth. His eyes never left her chest. “She’s a real looker, Winston. A real fine piece of meat.”, he said in a deep voice.

Winston nodded as he stared down at his cards. “Yep. She ain’t too bad.” He threw a twenty on the table. “I raise.”, he stated.

The men each cast in their money. Roy looked over at Aubree as she backed away. He picked up his fresh bottle of beer and took a swallow. “Yes, sir. That’s one fine snow angel.” He chewed on the cigar.

Winston shrugged. “She isn’t bad. Squirms a little bit when she’s taking it in the ass...”

The men laughed. Brad reached over and placed a hand on Aubree’s bare thigh. “How old is she, man?”, he asked.

Aubree backed away, out of his reach. Stop talking about me like I’m not here...

Winston examined his cards. “Eighteen ... with the mentality of a ten year old ... very nice body but dumb as a box of rocks.”, he stated evenly.

Aubree crossed her arms over her bare tummy and looked away. I’m not some piece of meat ... I’m Aubree! From Reed! I’m not dumb! I’m in college!

Winston glanced over at her. “Take those god damned heels off, girl. Stop stumbling around like an idiot. You have no balance. And, get the shorts off too. I think we would all like to have a good look at that tight ass of yours, Fuck Toy.”, he demanded. “You can’t seem to do anything correctly so it seems your tight little body is your only redeeming factor...”

Aubree didn’t resist. I’m Fuck Toy ... She quickly unlaced the heels and pulled them off, casting them aside. “Okay.”, she said. She took a step back and folded her arms over her jean shorts. Her bare feet felt cold.

Winston grinned at her. “The shorts.” He pointed. “Take them off.”, he said quietly.

Aubree felt a sheen of sweat forming on her forehead. Her heart raced with anxiety. She caught a glimpse of Brad flicking his tongue. I hate you. She looked away as her fingers fumbled with the tight buttons on the shorts. Fuck Toy. Ready to be inspected ... She lowered the zipper and pushed the shorts down her bare legs, stepping out of them. She stood up, facing the men around the table wearing only her tiny panties and a tight leather vest which did nothing to cover her stomach. Goosebumps rose across her exposed flesh. She looked down at her bare feet. I hate you all ... Anger swelled inside her. She suddenly stared up at the men with a look of defiance. “I’m not Fuck Toy! I’m Aubree!”, she said loudly.

The men around the table paused. The silence was deafening. Then, everyone laughed. Winston threw his cards on the table and stood up. “Well, gentlemen. She’s Aubree. Excuse me ... Not Fuck Toy”, he said as he stepped towards her with a mocking grin.

Aubree backed away and tried to pull her small vest down. I’m Aubree! At least use my real name! Asshole! She watched as Winston approached her. I’m Aubree ... I’m Aubree ... I’m ... Her mind went blank with fear as she looked into his eyes.

Winston stood with his hands on his hips, staring down at her. “What was that?”, he questioned.

Aubree swallowed. “I’m Aubree. I don’t like Fuck Toy. That’s not my name.”, she said as she tried to muster strength.

Winston nodded slowly... “Not Fuck Toy, heh?”, he asked quietly.

Aubree shook her head. She looked down at her bare toes. “I’m Aubree. That’s my name.” Use it.

Winston smiled. “Okay, Aubree.”, he said with unconcealed contempt. “Take your panties off. You’ve been a bad girl. Take them right off and hand them to me. You know what bad little girls get...”, he said flatly with a snap of his fingers.

Aubree shot a quick look over her shoulder. She closed her eyes and swallowed. I’ve had enough of this abuse... “No. My panties are staying on.”, she said in a matter of fact tone. Screw you! Her eyelids narrowed as she glared up at Winston with a defiant look.

Winston picked up his beer and took a long gulp. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and spit. He smiled slightly as the other men chuckled at the table. “So ... your name is Aubree and your panties are staying on ... Is that what you just said to me, you little cunt?”, he said evenly.

Aubree’s heart jumped. Her eyes rushed over the dark warehouse. “Yes. You heard me.”, she said, trying to sound strong. “I’m leaving.”, she stated as she turned away. Up yours, asshole! She took a small step towards the dark aisle leading away from the card table. You don’t own me. Nothing you have matters now. You’ve played all your cards. You can’t hurt me anymore. I’m leaving. She hurried away from the table and towards the darkness of the warehouse aisle. Try to stop me, asshole! I’ll tear your eyes out!

Winston laughed as Aubree vanished into the darkness ... he took out a fresh cigarette. “Well. Here we go again.”, he said under his breath. “If there’s one thing Aubree is, it’s a runner.”, he said calmly.

The men at the table shifted uncomfortably and looked up at him.

Brad spoke up. “You’re going to let her talk to you like that, man?”, he asked incredulously. “And then, just take off?” He shook his head.

Roy chewed on his cigar. “That’s one mouthy little bitch, Winston.”, he said around his cigar. “I wouldn’t take that shit from her...” He picked up his beer bottle and shrugged. “That’s bullshit.”

Winston lit his fresh smoke. He listened as Aubree’s bare feet padded away into the darkness. He smiled at the men seated around the card table. “This warehouse is locked up tighter than the federal reserve. She isn’t getting away. I was actually waiting for this ... you see ... Aubree likes to play chase. She likes to run away ... makes her think she’s in control. She isn’t ... but...”, he paused. “Let’s let her think she’s getting away...”, he spat on the floor and flicked a hot ash. “Let’s let her run away. Then ... the hunt shall begin.”, he said quietly.

The men laughed. Their laughter increased as they realized what Winston was proposing.

Brad lifted his beer in a toast. “To Winston. Master of unruly hot bitches!”, he said loudly.

All three men lifted their beer bottles in a toast. “To Winston!”, Brad repeated.

Lester sat his beer back down and scratched his chin as the others laughed. He looked away into the darkness. Winston is evil ... Aubree is a good girl. He frowned. A good girl...

Winston took a seat. He listened as Aubree’s whimpering became more and more distant. Run you little bitch ... run! He flicked an ash. He gathered the cards and shuffled the deck absent mindedly. He glanced back up, allowing his gaze to travel over each of the three men seated before him. The sound of Aubree’s retreat into the darkness had faded away. He shuffled the cards. Try and hide, little girl. Give it your best shot.

“Well, gentleman ... it seems our little Fuck Toy has decided to run away ... it seems to be a habit for her. A routine.”, Winston smiled. He looked down at the deck of cards in his hand. “Here’s the deal...”, Winston said with a long pause.

The men leaned forward, attentive to anything Winston might say. Lester reached into his front pocket and withdrew a pouch of chewing tobacco.

Winston sat back and crossed his hands behind his head. “As I stated, this warehouse is secure. Aubree won’t be leaving. So, the hunt shall begin.”, he smiled. “Each of you will have the opportunity to catch her ... However...”, he paused for effect. “It will cost you to enter the hunt. Five hundred dollars each ... if you want to join the hunt, that is...”, he said.

Brad looked down. “That’s a shit load of money, Winston. What do I get if I catch her?”, he asked.

Roy nodded in agreement as he pinched out his cigar. “A lot of cash. Five hundred bucks don’t come easy, my man. I second the kid’s question. What does the winner get?”, he asked.

Winston grunted and gave a shrug. “Anything you want, gentlemen. Enjoy her in whatever way you please ... The first one to catch her, owns her for an hour. She’s all yours ... do with her whatever you wish ... just pay up front. Then ... enjoy the game.”, he stated calmly. I’m making my money one way or another ... Fuck you Black...

All three men reached for their wallets. Winston watched as they cast their money onto the table. He took his time collecting the cash. He counted it slowly with a half smile. His cigarette hung from the bottom of his lip.

Satisfied that everyone had paid their full five hundred dollars, he stood up and blew a smoke ring into the fluorescent light. The men shifted impatiently in their chairs as Winston walked over to a dark corner and pulled out a duffle bag. Unzipping the top, he removed three flashlights and three sets of handcuffs. He handed each man a pair. “Well, gentlemen. The name of the game is Hunt the Cunt. The rules are simple. This warehouse is well over 50,000 square feet. And, our little fuck doll could be hiding anywhere. There are two exits on the east and west ends of the building. As you know, the doors are locked and can only be opened via keypad code or from the main office, which I will be monitoring. He nodded at the building office to his right. The first man to catch Aubree will own her for an hour and will be allowed to enjoy her sexually. However, the girl is not to be injured. No bruises or permanent marks...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.