Aubree's First Apartment
Chapter 36: Lester’s Taxi Service

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: Lester’s Taxi Service - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree rolled over in bed and glanced over at the window. It was strange seeing the afternoon sunlight shining through the curtains. She was normally an “early to bed, early to rise” person. However, after Winston had picked her up from dean Smith earlier that morning and brought her back to her apartment she had been exhausted. Winston’s lustful attentions prior to his departure had only made her more tired. He forced me ... again ... Fuck Toy ... She rubbed her eyes and looked over at the digital clock on her dresser. It’s almost 6 PM ... I’ve been asleep all day ... what day is it? Thursday? She pulled the covers off and stretched. Sitting up, she placed her bare feet on the carpet and yawned as she looked up at the picture hanging above her bed. The framed painting depicted three dolphins swimming around a mermaid. I wish I were a dolphin or a mermaid ... I would swim far away ... no one would ever catch me...

She got up and walked across her bedroom and stood in front of the full length mirror. Pulling the nightshirt over her head, she looked at her naked reflection. Turning around, she glanced over her shoulder at her bare bottom. Red welts stood out on her buttocks and her thighs were bruised. Fuck Toy got punished ... I’m Fuck Toy ... I got punished ... She turned back around and stared hard at the mirror. I look different ... I’m not me anymore ... She shivered and quickly pulled on a short silk robe and walked across the hallway, fastening the ties as she walked towards the bathroom.


A blue sedan pulled to a stop in front of the apartment building and an older gentleman stepped out. The man was overweight and appeared to be in his mid sixties. He wore dark sunglasses and a ball cap with the words ‘Gone Fishing’ emblazoned on the front. He looked down at a crumpled piece of paper in his hand and smiled. His teeth were yellow and stained. He turned towards the apartment building and approached the staircase. “Now ... where’s 22B?”, he muttered under his breath.


Aubree finished brushing her teeth and picked up the mouthwash. Her mind raced as she gargled. I’ve got to come up with a plan ... Winston is in control ... There must be some way out of this mess ... I’m not Fuck Toy! She spit the mouthwash out and grabbed her hairbrush. This is stupid ... I’ve lost my job ... I haven’t been to school in days ... I’m sure I’m going to flunk ... I can’t go back there anyway ... not after what dean Smith did to me ... My rent is going to be due soon ... I don’t have any money ... She ran the brush through her long hair. Each stroke of the brush became harder and harder. She bit her bottom lip and stared into the mirror. My life is ruined. I’m a whore. I’ve been with more men than I can count in less than a week ... So much for being a virgin for my future husband ... What decent man would want me now? She pushed the brush harder against her scalp. I’m a filthy, dirty whore ... What would Momma and Daddy think? She brushed her hair furiously. How can I get away? Winston has nude pictures and videos ... he could post them at any time ... show them to anyone ... I don’t even have a phone ... he broke it ... She pushed the brush through her hair, angrily. I’m just a stupid little ... Fuck Toy! She threw the brush against the bathroom mirror and screamed at her reflection. “FUCK TOY!! FUCK TOY!!!” She held her hands over her face and wept.

After several minutes, Aubree regained her composure and stared at her face in the mirror. Her brow creased as a plan formulated in her mind. This is stupid ... what’s done is done ... I was foolish ... not anymore ... I’m eighteen ... I’m an adult ... She quickly walked towards her bedroom and opened the closet. Where is my suitcase? I’ll go to Reed and see Momma and Daddy ... ask them if I can stay there ... Reed is a small town ... Winston can’t find me there ... If he comes around Daddy will kill him anyway ... She quickly pulled out her suitcase. I’m outta here ... I’ll just take what I need ... I’ve got to get away before things get any worse ... She stopped suddenly and cocked her head. Was that a knock at the front door? She pursed her lips and walked into the hallway. The knocking came again. Oh my god ... it’s Winston! She swallowed hard.

Aubree pulled the tiny robe tighter around herself and tiptoed towards the front door. Her bare feet whispered across the carpet. She pressed her hands on the door and looked through the peephole as the knocking came again. She saw an older man wearing a ball cap standing on the porch. She backed away. It’s Lester! From the park ... from the nature trail!! How did he get here? How does he know where I live? She clenched her bare toes on the carpet. He’s Winston’s friend ... Winston told him where I live ... Winston probably sent him ... What does he want? She peeked back into the eyehole. Go away! She stepped back as Lester continued knocking. Go away! No one’s home! She backed into the living room.

Suddenly, Lester’s voice came through the door. “Aubree? Hello? I know you’re home, little honey. Winston told me what you drive. I see your car ... Open the door.”

Aubree trembled with fear. What does he want? She slowly crept back towards the peephole. Suddenly, the doorknob turned. The deadbolts creaked as Lester pushed from the outside. His voice came through the door crack. “Open up, Aubree. I see you looking through the peephole. Open up now. Don’t make me call Winston.”

Aubree’s heart pounded in her chest. Oh no ... She considered her options. He can’t get in ... I could just go hide in my room ... but, I don’t have a phone ... What if he breaks in? I can’t call for help ... what if he calls Winston?

Lester knocked on the door again. Louder. “Open up, Aubree. Don’t be uncooperative, girl. Don’t make me give Winston a bad report, young lady. You know what will happen. Winston don’t take kindly to hearing about little girls being unruly.”

Aubree sniffled as she stepped towards the door. Winston sent him ... I can’t make him mad ... Who is this man? She slowly unfastened the deadbolts and stood back. What does he want? Maybe I can reason with him. Winston isn’t around...

Lester pushed the door opened and looked inside. He smiled at Aubree. “Hello, cutie pie. Remember me?” His eyes started at her bare feet and slowly rose over her tan legs and across the front of her small robe, coming to rest on her wide eyes. He stepped into the apartment as Aubree backed away. “Winston asked me to stop by and pick you up.”, he said as he closed the door behind himself. He flipped the deadbolts into place. “It sure does smell good in here ... like peaches or something...”, he smiled at her.

Aubree backed into the living room. She crossed her arms over her tummy and pulled her robe tighter. “Pick me up for what? Why?”, she asked nervously.

Lester grinned. His teeth were dirty and yellow. He walked over and sat down on the couch, making himself at home. “It’s poker night, girl. Winston said you would be serving drinks. Guys night out.” He rubbed his palms together and smiled as his eyes traveled over the young girl. He motioned towards her. “Why don’t you come over here and let Uncle Lester get a closer look at you, baby? I enjoyed getting to know you at the park the other day.” He paused. “In fact, I’ve been thinking about you ever since. You sure are a pretty little thing.” He licked his lips. “Your body is simply adorable, Aubree ... you’re a real cutie. I actually volunteered to pick you up for the poker game ... Winston was busy...”, his voice trailed off but his eyes remained focused on the young girl.

Aubree backed towards the hallway. “Winston didn’t say anything to me about poker night or serving drinks. I think you’re mistaken.” Oh my god! He’s on my couch! He looks filthy ... She pulled on the front of her robe.

Lester sat back and crossed his hands behind his head, watching as the teenaged girl fumbled with the ties on her bathrobe. “I’d really hate to give Winston a bad report on you, girl. You know he has a mean temper.” He placed his feet on the coffee table. “You had best cooperate.” His eyes traveled over her, coming to rest on her ample cleavage. “That little bathrobe looks really soft. Is it silk?”

Aubree looked down at her bare legs. I wish this robe wasn’t so short ... She ignored his question. “I don’t recall Winston saying anything about poker night or serving drinks.”, she repeated. Get your feet off my coffee table ... stop looking at me that way ... Why did I open the door??

Lester sat up and slapped his thighs, letting out a raspy laugh. “You don’t recall, heh?” He shook his head. “You don’t recall...”, He repeated slowly. “Why don’t you come over here, Aubree? I want to get a better look at you. You sure are a pretty. In fact, I think you’re the prettiest little girl I’ve seen in a long time ... Maybe ever.” He curled a finger at her. “Come here, baby. Let Uncle Lester have a look see.” His eyes roamed over her bare legs and feet.

Aubree shook her head and looked down at the carpet. “I don’t want to.” She looked up at him through her long lashes. She bit her bottom lip and creased her brow. “Let me get dressed first. I don’t feel comfortable.” She backed against the wall in the hallway and held one bare foot over the other. Stop looking at me that way ... you’re gross ... She folded her arms over her breasts.

Lester laughed even louder. “Don’t feel comfortable?” He let out a long laugh which sounded more like wheezing than laughter. “Don’t feel comfortable?”, he asked again with a chuckle. He pulled his hat up and ran a hand over his sweaty scalp. “Why, you sure do look comfortable to me. That little bathrobe of yours looks mighty comfortable. Hell ... I bet your not wearing anything under that tiny little robe are you, honey?” He pulled his hat back down and stared at her. His eyes were small and hungry. Drool formed at the corners of his mouth. “Are you wearing anything under that little bathrobe, girlie?”, he asked. His smile melted away as his eyes traveled over her smooth legs.

Aubree held one arm over her silk robe and dropped the other arm over her bare thighs. The garment came to just below her private area. Her legs were on full display. She watched as Lester’s beady eyes roamed over her body. “Let me get dressed. Then, we can talk.” She turned towards her bedroom. I need to get dressed ... That’s final.

Lester stood up and cracked his knuckles, causing her to jump. “I asked you to come over here, honey. I don’t expect to be disobeyed. I can tan your hide just as good as Winston if you make me.” He held a hand on his belt buckle. “Is that what you need, baby? Do you need to have your hide tanned?” He loosened his belt and licked his lips. “From what I recall, you have a very pretty little bottom, Aubree. It would be a shame if I had to give it a good belting. Then again, Winston says you’re a bad girl and need to be spanked almost everyday.” His finger twitched on his belt buckle.

Aubree paused in the hallway and pulled her robe tighter. She glanced over at Lester. Please stop it ... She fidgeted with her robe. A cold chill ran over her body as Lester loosened his belt further. She slowly turned and faced him. “What do you want?”, she asked meekly. Dolphins ... swimming free ... She clenched her bare toes.

Lester grinned and sat back down on the couch. “That’s better, girlie. It’s better if you just cooperate.” He tapped his leather belt. “Now, Aubree ... Like I said ... I want you to come over here and let me get a good look at you. You sure are a sexy little thing.” He winked at her. “I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about you lately ... in fact ... I’ve been thinking about you nonstop.”

Aubree reluctantly stepped towards the couch. She avoided making eye contact with the disgusting man. She stopped just across the coffee table and looked down at the carpet. Lester was just a few feet away. What do you want? I know what you want ... Fuck Toy ... dolphins...

Lester’s eyes roamed over the trembling girl. His gaze seemed to devour her body. “How old are you, young lady?”, he asked, dropping a hand to his crotch. He looked directly at the front of her silk robe.

Aubree shivered. “Eighteen.” Don’t do this to me...

Lester smiled. “Eighteen heh? That’s a very good age. I like that age ... Same age as my granddaughter.” He stared at her breasts. He could see her nipples through the thin material. “You’re not wearing anything underneath your robe are you, Aubree?”, he asked.

Aubree shivered. “Why?” Dolphins ... free...

“Because I asked you. That’s why.”, Lester replied, mocking her. “Now answer me ... are you all naked underneath that little bathrobe, cutie pie?” He tapped his belt buckle.

Aubree looked over her shoulder at the hallway. “Yes. I’m just wearing a robe. I wasn’t expecting visitors.” I didn’t invite you... “That’s why I need to...”

Lester interrupted her. “I thought so. I can see your nipples ... I knew you weren’t wearing no bra but I wasn’t certain about panties.” He leaned forward. “It’s nice to know you’re nice and naked under that little robe.” He smiled. “I’ve been thinking about your body a lot since we first met ... I’ve been thinking about you a lot, Aubree. You’re very pretty ... I think you’re the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen. I sure wish I had got me some pictures the other day ... at the park ... you really looked good in your birthday suit...” His eyes roamed over her smooth legs.

Aubree took a step backwards. She looked at her bedroom door. She felt frightened. I’ve got to remain calm ... talk him out of this... “Thank you, Lester. I know you like me. That’s sweet.” She forced a smile. “That’s very sweet of you. But now, I’d like to go to my room and get dressed if that’s okay? I’m sure Winston is expecting us to be somewhere soon ... We shouldn’t keep him waiting. “ Let me get dressed you sick freak...

Lester shook his head. “Nope. Winston ain’t expecting us until eight o’clock. I decided to come by your place early ... I wanted to tell you how I feel about you. It’s been on my mind...” His eyes moved over the front of her legs. “I like you a whole bunch, Aubree...” His lip twitched. “Your body is perfect. I really want to see it again ... Don’t make me have to be mean to you. Okay? I think we had a connection the other day at the park. Don’t you?”

Aubree felt dumbstruck. He’s obsessed or something ... I don’t even know this man ... Oh my gawd! She forced a polite smile. “Look, Lester ... it’s probably best if I just get dressed. Okay? Like I said ... I wasn’t expecting visitors ... Besides, I’d be more comfortable talking with you if I were dressed properly. Do you understand?” Her eyes pleaded with him.

Lester shook his headed. “Nope. I don’t like that idea. I don’t like that idea at all. I like you just the way you are ... in your little robe ... That’s actually how I’ve been imagining you ... in a little robe ... it’s strange ... just like I imagined you...” His eyes moved up and down her body.

Aubree felt lightheaded. Her heart pumped with fear. She tried to remain calm. Lester is a loon ... She nodded slowly. “Okay, Lester. I understand. But, you don’t want me to be uncomfortable do you?”, she asked. “Do you?”, she pleaded.

Lester rubbed his palms together. “Nope. I don’t want you to be uncomfortable.” His eyes moved down the front of her legs. “It’s just that ... well ... I’ve been remembering your little body. I want to see it again. All nice and bare ... Like you were the other day. You didn’t mind showing me at the park the other day when we were with Winston ... Do you remember?” He looked up at her face. His lip twitched. “Can you show me your body again, Aubree? I really want to see you again ... like you were the other day ... without your clothes ... all nice and bare ... Just let me have a quick peek ... Okay? You’re so sexy...”

Aubree took a step back. “I don’t think so, Lester. Maybe I can get you a drink. Would you like a soda or something while I get dressed?”, she asked. She glanced nervously at the kitchen. Oh no...

Lester shook his head. “I ain’t thirsty.” He rubbed his thighs and nodded at her. “Why don’t you unfasten that little robe and let me look at your nice little eighteen year old body, Aubree?” He squeezed his crotch. “Those big titties of yours are practically begging to come out anyway ... I just want to look at them. No harm in that, right?” He grinned and licked his cracked lips. “Let me have a quick look baby ... you’re so pretty ... you remind me of my granddaughter.”

Aubree held a hand over her mouth and shook her head. She coughed. “Look, Lester ... I don’t think so ... okay? Please? You’re scaring me...” Dolphins...

Lester drummed his fingers on his knee impatiently. He stared into her eyes as he unfastened his belt buckle. “Come on, sweetie. Just open that little robe. Let me see you again. You’re so cute. I’ve been thinking about you for days ... Now, I’m gonna see you again ... like you were the other day ... without your clothes. Come on, sugar. You didn’t act so shy the other day at the park. Besides, you’re a big girl now ... you should get used to being seen by men ... You’re a very pretty girl and pretty girls are made to be enjoyed. That’s what Winston says anyway.” He smiled at her.

Aubree took a step back. He’s out of his mind...”I don’t think so, Lester. I need to get dressed. I’m sorry if I...”

Lester waved a hand in the air cutting her off in mid sentence. “We can do it the easy way or the hard way ... but, one way or the other, I’m gonna see that cute little body again ... all of it ... all of your body...” He loosened his belt. “What’s it gonna be, Aubree? The easy way or the hard way?”, he asked as his lip twisted into a sneer. “Are you going to take off your robe or am I going to take it off for you?” His face contorted as his pig like eyes traveled over her. He started to ease the belt out of his pants.

Aubree looked up at the ceiling and fought back her tears. He’s taking off his belt ... to beat me ... to beat Fuck Toy ... I’m Fuck Toy ... She swallowed hard. He’s going to force me ... There’s no where to run ... Just get it over with ... Don’t make him angry...

She clenched her toes and slowly unfastened her robe. She let the ties fall and the robe slowly fell apart, revealing her firm body to Lester’s lustful gaze. She shuddered as she stared down at the carpet. Fuck Toy...

Lester sank back on the couch and whistled through his teeth. “Oh my. You sure are pretty, baby. Just like I remember...” His eyes drank in Aubree’s firm breasts and large nipples. He looked down at her tan stomach and perfectly shaped navel. His eyes dropped to her shaved pubis and adorable slit peeking from between her tightly closed legs. He leaned forward over the coffee table and grabbed her wrist. “Come around the table, honey. Come stand in front of me.” He pulled her around the table. “Come over here, baby. Don’t act shy.”

Aubree allowed him to pull her slowly around the coffee table. The bottom of the open silk robe caressed the backs of her thighs making her feel even more exposed as she turned towards the lecherous old man. He placed his hands on her hips and ran them over her smooth waist. As his hands moved up her sides, his arms pushed the robe further apart. He cupped her large breasts in his palms. He stared down at her shaved pussy. “There now ... that’s the little girl I remember ... what a beautiful body you have, Aubree ... you are so sexy...”, he whispered. “You’re perfect ... I’ve never seen a sexier body ... what a pretty little girl you are...”

Aubree crossed her hands under her chin, holding her elbows over her bare breasts as she looked away. Dolphins ... swimming free ... She felt Lester groping her. His hands moved down her stomach. “Yes indeed, honey girl. You sure are a pretty little thing. Your body is just perfect...”, he cooed.

Aubree shivered. She tried to block out the feeling of Lester’s hands roaming over her exposed flesh. I’m not a fuck toy ... I’m Aubree!

Lester licked his lips as he fondled the teenaged girl. He reached up and eased the robe off her smooth shoulders. “Let’s get this off...” Pulling her arms down by her sides, he smiled as the robe fell to the carpet. “There ... there ... perfect ... all nice and bare ... Good little Aubree ... good little baby girl ... just like I remember ... even better...” He moved his hands down her hips and onto her bare legs. “You’re so sexy, Aubree. Why don’t you turn around and let me look at that firm little ass of yours?” He grabbed her hips and slowly turned her around. His eyes focused on her bare butt. “What a juicy little bottom you have ... just like I recall...” He placed a finger at the top of her crack and moved downward tracing the curve of her butt. “Delicious ... Yummy...” A string of drool dripped from the corner of his lip.

Aubree looked across the living room at her bedroom door. Fuck Toy ... I’m only here for the pleasure of men ... Pretty girls are made to be enjoyed ... That’s what Winston says ... I’m good for nothing but sex ... I hate myself ... A chill ran down her spine as she felt Lester’s eyes on her bare back.

She listened with revulsion as Lester sucked his finger. A moment later, she felt a wet finger slip between her buttocks. She jumped. Eeww!!! “Stop it! Don’t touch me there!” She tried to pull away but Lester’s grip was firm. “Please stop!”, she pleaded.

Lester licked his dry lips as he eased his finger into the girl’s rectum. “Mmmmm. That’s really tight, Aubree.”, he said as he pushed his finger deeper into her tiny hole. “I didn’t think your asshole could still be so tight after all the anal sex you’ve been having lately ... Winston tells me he’s butt fucked you more than once ... Is that true, cutie? Has this little ass of yours been getting a regular fucking?”, he asked as he pinched her bare buttocks. Sweat glistened on his forehead as he stared hungrily at her adorable backside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.