Aubree's First Apartment
Chapter 30: Barbara’s Pet, Madison’s Plaything

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Barbara’s Pet, Madison’s Plaything - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Amber hit the disconnect button on her phone and looked over at Barbara. “What now?” She felt weak and just wanted the whole ordeal to be over.

Barbara guided the car down the street. “Now, we go to my place and freshen you up. I have an exciting night planned.” She caressed Amber’s leg.

Amber pushed her hand away. “Please stop touching me that way. I don’t like girls.”

Barbara laughed. “You didn’t seem to mind last night when I went down on you.” She paused.

Amber looked away. “You forced me ... you and Winston made me...” She blinked nervously.

“Also, you are forgetting my proper title. What did I tell you to call me?”, Barbara asked. She patted Amber’s thigh.

Amber shivered. “You said to call you mistress.” Dike...

“That’s right, girl. I am your mistress. Don’t forget that fact.” Her hand moved up Amber’s leg.

Amber scooted away from the woman’s probing hand. “Please stop. This makes me uncomfortable...”

Barbara turned onto a residential street. “That’s strike two, girl. How do you address me?” She outlined Amber’s bra through her tank top.

Amber felt chills run over her body. She shivered. This is creepy... “Please ... please stop it ... mistress.”

Barbara smiled as she turned into the driveway and pulled to a stop in front of the large two story house. “That’s better, girl.” She removed the keys from the ignition and turned towards Amber. “Give me your phone, little girl.”

Amber started to speak but the hard look in Barbara’s eyes made her fall silent. She reluctantly handed her phone to the older woman. Why is she doing this to me?

Barbara tapped the phone against her chin thoughtfully. “Now, my little pet. Where were we?” She paused. “Oh yes. Your tits.” She raised an eyebrow. “I think we were discussing your tiny breasts weren’t we, my dear?”

Amber looked away. I don’t have tiny breasts...

Barbara plucked at the hem of Amber’s tank top. “Now, girl. I want you to lift your shirt...”

Amber’s lip quivered. She stared out the car window. “I told you that you win. I have tiny tits. Okay?” She hesitated. “Mistress...”

Barbara pulled on the tank top. “Lift your shirt.”

Amber felt trapped. “Why? ... I don’t want to ... mistress.”

Barbara inwardly laughed as she watched the girl slowly relinquishing power. “You seem to use the word ‘why’ quite often, girl. Moving forward, I forbid you to use that word. Whenever, I hear you say ‘why’, you will be punished. Severely. Do I make myself clear?”

Amber felt a warm tear run down her cheek.

Barbara tapped her thigh. “Amber? Do I make myself clear?”

Amber nodded. “Yes ... mistress...” Her voice was almost a whisper.

Barbara lifted the hem of Amber’s shirt with a long fingernail. “Lift your shirt, girl.”

Amber closed her eyes and slowly lifted her shirt. Her pink bra came into view. She held the shirt bunched under her chin. Her heart pounded. Ross ... I need you, babe...

Barbara reached behind Amber’s back and unfastened the bra. “Take it off, girl.”

Amber pulled the bra off slowly and held it in her lap. Her mind went blank with shame and fear.

Barbara stared down at Amber’s breasts. Nice large areolas ... firm nipples ... well shaped ... nice sized tits ... not small at all ... stupid little girl ... Barbara reached over and cupped Amber’s breasts in her hands, lifting them up and letting them fall again. She snickered as she watched them bounce. “Tiny tits. Exactly as I said. Pathetic.” She chose each word carefully to shame the young teen. “Just pathetic. You allow your boyfriend to see these? I would be embarrassed to let any man see these.” She laughed.

Amber tried to hold back her tears. “Ross likes them ... he says they’re perfect.”

Barbara clicked her tongue. “Of course he does, dear. Of course he does ... Let me see ... according to my information, Ross comes from a poor family. Correct?” She gently pinched one of Amber’s exposed nipples.

Amber looked out the window and blinked. Her long lashes fluttered. “Wh...” She stopped herself at the last instant.” How does she know about Ross? She rolled her eyes. “Ross wasn’t born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I don’t see the point ... mistress.” She forced herself to look at Barbara. What are you talking about?

Barbara squeezed Amber’s breasts with both hands. “Well, Ms. Tiny Tits. Let’s think about it shall we?” She licked one of her fingers and traced an exposed nipple, tweaking it gently. “You come from a rich family ... an excellent background ... you want for nothing ... Ross comes from the ghetto ... Of course he will say whatever he has to say to flatter you. Can’t you see he’s just playing you, sweetie?”

Amber looked away. She shivered as the woman touched her breasts. She wanted to push Barbara’s probing hands away but resisted the urge out of fear. Stop touching me that way ... She shook her head. “You’re wrong ... Ross loves me ... we’re going to get married.”

Barbara cleared her throat. “What is my title?” She pinched Amber’s nipples, causing the teenager to squirm in pain.

“Mistress!”, Amber squealed.

“That’s right, stupid little girl. That is also strike three.” Barbara sat back in the seat. “You must now be disciplined.” She sighed. “However, as stupid as you are you should be disciplined anyway ... believing that little boy loves anything other than your family’s money.” Barbara laughed as she stepped out of the car.

Amber held her head down. Tears dripped on her thighs. Ross loves me ... She listened as Barbara’s heels clicked on the pavement. Ross loves me ... my love...

Barbara pulled the door open and grabbed Amber’s arm. “Get out of the car, stupid girl.”

Amber pulled her shirt down as Barbara forced her from the seat. Her bra fell on the driveway. She tried to reach for the bra but Barbara pulled her away.

“Leave the bra, stupid. With tiny tits like yours, a bra isn’t even necessary.” Barbara squeezed Amber’s arm as she pulled her towards the house. “Silly girl.”

They reached the front porch and Barbara unlocked the door. She looked down at Amber. “I expect you to treat my home with respect, Tiny Tits.” She opened the door and guided Amber into the entryway.

As they entered the house the first thing Amber noticed was a sunken living room directly across the main foyer. Large cushioned couches were sprawled throughout the living area. She was stunned to notice a young man and woman sitting on the couch watching television. They turned towards the entryway as Barbara and Amber entered the house. The young woman stood up and smiled. “Hello, mother!”, she said with a wave.

Barbara smiled back. “Hello, sweetie.” She turned to the young man. “Hello, Alan.” The young man stood up and nodded. “Hi, Ms. Walker.”

Barbara left Amber standing in the entryway and walked over and gave the girl a kiss on the cheek. “I hope you two haven’t been misbehaving?” She looked at Alan.

The girl shook her head. “Of course not, mom. We never misbehave!” All three laughed.

Barbara turned back towards the entryway. Her smile melted away as she looked at Amber. “Come over here, disobedient girl.” She curled a finger at her.

Amber slowly walked towards the living room. Her eyelids fluttered as she smoothed her hands over her jeans. She looked down at the floor. This is freaky...

Barbara motioned at the young girl. “Amber, this is my daughter, Madison. You will address her as ma’am.” Amber looked at the young girl. She was strikingly beautiful. She appeared to be roughly Amber’s own age. No more than 19 or 20 years old. She had long blonde hair and a lovely oval face. Her body was shapely. She wore a blue, tight fitting dress and high heels. Bracelets tinkled on her wrists. Amber noticed a small tattoo on Madison’s ankle. A broken heart surrounded by chains. Madison looked at her with a faint smile. Her eyes traveled over Amber from head to toe. Judging her.

Barbara nodded at the young man. “This is Madison’s friend, Alan. You will address him as sir.” Amber looked over at Alan. He was slim and fit and appeared to be in his very early twenties. His hair was shaggy and he had tattoos on both arms. He wore baggy jeans and a t-shirt emblazoned with a skull and skateboards as cross bones. He looked vaguely familiar. The way he looked at her made Amber nervous.

Barbara made a sweeping motion with her hand. “And, this is Amber. My new pet. However, you can both call her Ms. Tiny Tits.” Barbara smiled. Madison and Alan both laughed.

Madison walked around the couch and folded her arms. She stared at Amber. “Hello, Ms. Tiny Tits. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” She stuck out her hand. Her bracelets tinkled.

Amber felt the blood rushing to her cheeks. She heard Alan laughing. Anger and shame welled up inside her. Screw you bitch! She backed away and looked at Barbara. “Fuck you! You people are sick! Something’s wrong with all of you!” She shot a look back at Madison. “Screw you!” She turned towards the door. I’m going home...

Barbara looked over at Alan. She cocked her head at Amber.

Alan was over the couch in an instant. He had his arm around Amber’s neck before she could even turn the doorknob. “Where do you think you’re going?”, he muttered in her ear. His grip was powerful and he turned Amber around forcing her to the floor in a split second. Holding her in a headlock he looked up at Barbara. “She isn’t too bright is she, Ms. Walker?”

Amber struggled to free herself from Alan’s chokehold. She kicked her feet and screamed. “Get off me!! Let me go!!!”

Barbara walked over and stood looking down at Amber with her hands on her hips. “No, Alan. She’s as dumb as a box of rocks. Let her up.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.