Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 29: A New Life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: A New Life - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Amber Anderson pushed her sunglasses onto her nose as she walked towards her car. She glanced up at the blue sky and brushed a long strand of blonde hair from her face. She enjoyed the warmth of the sun on her tan cheeks. She stopped suddenly as she noticed the woman leaning against her hood. “What the hell?”

Barbara took a step forward and smiled. “Hello, Amber.”

Amber backed away. “How did you get here? I didn’t tell you where I live!” She shot a glance over her shoulder. Ross is in the apartment ... getting ready for work...

Barbara walked towards Amber. Her high heels clicked loudly on the pavement. “You didn’t have to tell me where you live, Ms. Tiny Tits. I already knew. I know everything about you.” She smiled. “Why don’t we take a ride?”

Amber wanted to run. She turned back towards her apartment. She heard Barbara’s voice behind her.

“Remember the pictures, girl. Remember our agreement. Don’t be stupid.”

Amber hesitated. She turned around quickly and faced the older woman. “Look. Whatever happened yesterday is history. We’re done. There is nothing else. You had your fun.” She blinked rapidly. “We don’t have any agreement.”

Barbara laughed. “Had my fun? This isn’t about fun, Amber. It’s about you and me. It’s about you learning your place.” She tapped her long fingernails together. “Let’s not make a scene.”

Amber blinked. “We’re not making a scene. Why don’t you just go away, bitch?”

Barbara smiled wickedly. “Bitch is it?” Her eyes drank in the lovely girl. Amber’s hip hugger jeans were tight and her pink tank top came to just beneath her navel, revealing several inches of smooth, bare flesh. Such a sexy little girl ... just maturing ... just becoming a woman... “I’m going to have fun with you, Ms. Tiny Tits.” Barbara smiled.

Amber crossed her arms. “Listen. I don’t know what the heck happened yesterday. I don’t care. You and Mr. Winston can take a hike. I’m done. Done with both of you.”

Barbara smiled. “You’re not done with anything, Ms. Tiny Tits.” She laughed. “Not done by a far cry...”

Amber looked nervously over her shoulder. Where is Ross? Is he watching? She blinked several times.

Barbara walked over and placed her hands on Amber’s shoulders, forcing the girl to look at her. “Listen, you stupid little girl. Here’s the deal. I have pictures ... pictures of you and your sexy little boyfriend. Naked pictures. Do you understand?”

Amber looked away. What the hay??? Freaking bitch!

Barbara squeezed Amber’s shoulders. “ Look at me. Do you hear what I’m saying?” Barbara pulled Amber’s sunglasses off and stared down at her.

Amber glanced up. “Yes. I hear you.” Her eyelids fluttered as she squinted into the bright sunlight.

Barbara smiled. She leaned over and gave Amber a kiss on the cheek. Standing back, she held Amber at arm’s length. “My, my ... you are a pretty little thing.” She laughed. “Even though you have tiny little tits, your cute face and round butt more than make up for your deficiencies.” She walked around Amber, staring down at the teenager’s ass. Pretty little ass ... needs a good butt fucking...

Amber blinked. “Please stop this.” I’m not some piece of meat.

Barbara smiled. “Stop this? Stop this? I’ve not even started, little girl.” She gave her a gentle slap on the butt.

Amber looked down at her feet. “What do you want?” Dike.

Barbara grabbed Amber by the hand. “What I want is for you to take ride with me. We need to have a talk. A heart to heart.” She slipped Amber’s keys out of her hand and dropped them into her purse. “Let’s take my car. Shall we?”

Amber allowed the tall woman to lead her across the parking lot. Barbara led her to her car and opened the passenger door. “Get in, Ms. Tiny Tits. We’re going for a ride.” Amber sank into the seat as Barbara slammed the door shut.

As Barbara cranked the engine and pulled out of the parking space, Amber’s heart sank. What does she want? What’s happening here?


Ross peered out of the window just in time to see Amber getting in the car with the strange woman. What’s going on? He watched the car pulling away. Where are you going, Ambs?!

He hurried over to the counter and grabbed his phone. He punched Amber’s number and listened to the phone go straight to voice mail. What the hell!?

Ross reached into his wallet and produced a small business card. Winston’s Studio. Hmmmm ... what’s going on, Ambs? His eyes narrowed. He hurried towards the front door.


Amber looked over at Barbara nervously. “Where are we going?” She looked out the window as the car sped down the road. “I don’t have time for this.”

Barbara patted Amber’s leg. “Don’t you worry about that, little Ms. Tiny Tits.”

Amber blushed. Her eyelids fluttered rapidly. “Stop calling me that. I don’t have tiny tits!” She played with her hair, nervously.

Barbara laughed. “Really?” She reached over and tapped Amber’s tank top with a long fingernail. “Pull your shirt up.”

Amber pushed her hand away. “No. I don’t want to play this game.”

Barbara plucked at the bottom of Amber’s shirt. “Lift your shirt, girl. Let’s have a look at your little tits.”

Amber tried to pull away. “Stop it!”

Barbara grabbed Amber’s hair and yanked, pulling her head down.

Amber squealed in pain. “Stop it. Please!!” She tried to pry Barbara’s hand from her hair. Ouch! That hurts!

Barbara pulled her hair harder. “Lift your shirt, little girl. Do it now!”

Amber cowered in the seat. “Please. I don’t want to ... let my hair go. Please.”

Barbara released her hair and placed her hand on Amber’s neck. “You said you don’t have tiny tits, girl. So, let’s see them again. Maybe my memory is failing me.” She traced Amber’s neck with a long fingernail. “Pull your shirt up. I’m not going to ask you again. If I have to pull off the road, it will be bad for you, little girl.”

Amber looked out the window. She could smell Barbara’s perfume. She felt sick and ashamed at being talked to like a little child by the older woman. I hate her ... Goosebumps rose on her flesh. “Stop touching me.”

Barbara thumped Amber’s ear. “I’m waiting. Get that shirt up, Ms. Tiny Tits.”

Amber held a hand over her ear. “I don’t want to lift my shirt. Just stop it.”

Barbara suddenly slapped Amber hard across the mouth. “Get the shirt up, Tiny Tits. Do it now!”

Amber cringed. She massaged her lip. Am I bleeding? She looked over at Barbara. “Why are you hurting me? What did I do to you?”

Barbara smiled and cast a glance over at Amber. “I’m not hurting you. But, if you don’t get that shirt up, you’ll know real pain, Ms. Tiny Tits.”

Amber considered her options. Her mind raced. Shivering slightly, she slowly lifted her shirt over her stomach and stopped just beneath her bra. “Fine. There. Have you had your fun?” She blinked.

Barbara smiled. “You have a very pretty little tummy, Amber. But, we’re not debating your baby fat. We’re talking about your tiny little tits. Please lift the shirt all the way up.”

Amber shivered and looked away as she pulled the tank top up revealing her lacy bra. She felt anger welling up inside her chest. “My tits aren’t small, cunt. I’m a full C cup and I don’t have baby fat. You’re just jealous because you’re old and I’m young a beautiful.” You lesbian bitch.

Barbara’s brow creased in anger. “You have some smart mouth for a girl in your position, Ms. Tiny Tits. You’re right, I am older than you and you had best learn to respect your elders.” She reached behind Amber and unfastened her bra clasp. “Take the bra off, girl.”

Amber quickly raised her arms over her breasts, holding the bra in place. “We’re in public. I can’t take my bra off!” They were stopped at a traffic light and multiple vehicles surrounded their car. Amber looked out of the passenger side window and noticed the large eighteen wheeler next to them. She looked up at the tractor and was shocked to see the driver looking down at her. She quickly looked away.

Barbara snapped her fingers. “Get the bra off, girl. I’m not going to ask you again.”

Amber blinked several times. “I can’t! There are people looking ... the truck next to us ... the driver is staring at me!” Amber’s face reddened with embarrassment. She looked up at the truck driver. He winked at her and flicked his tongue. Amber pulled her shirt down. “Let’s forget this game. I have tiny tits. You win.”

Barbara smirked. “So, a filthy truck driver sees your bra and you get embarrassed. How sweet.” She placed her hand on Amber’s thigh. “Take your shirt and bra off, Amber. Do it now.” She patted her thigh. “I’m going to count to three...”

Amber pushed Barbara’s hand off her leg. “Fuck you, dike! You’re a lesbian pervert! Go to hell!”

The light changed and Barbara punched the gas. “One...”

Amber shook her head. “No way. Game over, cunt. Take me home.”

Barbara eased the car into the right lane. “Two...”

Amber glared at her. “Count all you want, bitch. I don’t care.”

Barbara sighed. “Three...” She turned into the parking lot of a small gas station and turned off the engine. She looked over at Amber. “You have a foul mouth, little girl.” Barbara stepped out of the car and walked around to Amber’s side. Her heels clicked loudly on the pavement. She opened the door. “Get out, Ms. Tiny Tits.”

Amber noticed the eighteen wheeler pulling into the gas station. She looked up at Barbara. “Look ... that trucker followed us ... this is stupid ... let’s go...” She quickly fastened her bra.

Barbara reached down and grabbed Amber’s arm, pulling her from the car. “You have a smart mouth and a complete lack of respect. I will not tolerate this kind of behavior from a little girl.” She pulled Amber towards the station.

Amber tried to resist but Barbara was strong and she couldn’t stop her from pulling her across the parking lot. “Get off me, bitch!”, Amber screamed.

Barbara continued leading Amber towards the gas station. She opened the door and forced Amber inside the store. Holding her by the elbow, she approached the counter.

A young man looked up from the cash register. “Can I help you?”

Barbara nodded. “I hope so. Do you have a restroom?” She gripped Amber’s arm tightly.

The clerk looked at the teen as she tried to pull away from the tall blonde lady. “Sure. Over there.” He pointed across the room. “Just behind the beer cooler.”

Barbara nodded. “Thanks. Also, we’ll be needing a bar of soap. My little girl has a foul mouth and it needs to be washed out.”

The clerk looked puzzled. “Bar soap is on the second aisle. Over there.” He pointed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.