Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 26: Noticeable Changes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Noticeable Changes - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Amber lay in the bed, looking at the ceiling. Her face was troubled. She felt Ross roll over and place his hand on her stomach. My lover ... She looked over at him. “What, babe? Shouldn’t you be asleep?” She caressed his bare thigh. ‘Go to sleep, lover.” Her eyelids fluttered.

Ross brushed her hair aside and kissed her, gently. He sat up on an elbow. “What’s going on, Ambs? You’re not yourself.” He reached under the covers and cupped her breasts.

Amber pushed his hand away. “Don’t ... I’m not in the mood.” She rolled away from him.

Ross watched her turn away and frowned. What the heck? He sank back onto the pillows and folded his hands behind his head. He looked over at her. “What’s going on, Ambs? You’re not yourself tonight.”, he asked. “Is something bothering you?”

Amber swallowed hard and blinked. “Nothing, babe. Everything is fine ... okay? I’m just a little tired. I need sleep.” She rolled onto her side.

Ross lay in the darkness and stared up at the ceiling. What the heck? He remained motionless, pretending to be asleep. After several minutes, Amber’s deep breathing confirmed she was asleep.

He slowly stepped out of the bed. Walking over to the dresser, he opened her purse.

What’s this? The studio address? Ross quickly picked up his wallet and placed the card inside. I’m sorry, baby. But, I have to find out what’s happening to you...

He quietly lay back down in the bed. He listened to Amber’s deep breathing and stared out the darkened window at the night sky. Somewhere, in the darkness outside, a motorcycle engine roared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.