Aubree's First Apartment
Chapter 25: An Invitation from Black

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: An Invitation from Black - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Winston flipped off the lights and closed the studio door behind himself. He inserted the key into the latch and fastened the bolt. He turned towards the stairs, smiling as he thought of the night’s events. Little Blondie ... tamed ... sweet. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it as he walked towards the stairs. Barbara can sure suck a dick ... Suddenly his cell phone rang. Winston frowned. He looked at his watch. It’s late! What the fuck? He pulled the phone out and looked at the number. He felt a chill. Black. He answered the phone.

“Yeah?”

“Winston?”, the voice of Mr. Black was almost a whisper.

“Yeah. It’s me.”, Winston said. He looked nervously around the stairwell and the front lobby of the building. “What’s up?”

“We know about your deal with the dean.”, The threatening tone in Black’s voice was evident.

Winston took a drag of his cigarette and looked over his shoulder. The building was silent ... too silent. “What the fuck are you talking about? What deal?”, Winston asked innocently.

Black laughed. “Always the con man, Winston ... Always the con man. Trying to get away with a fast one.”

Winston hurried down the stairs. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Black.” He walked quickly across the lobby towards the front doors.

“Don’t play stupid, Winston. We know all about your deal with Smith ... Aubree for Amber ... In fact, I gave you Smith’s number. Did you not think that I would monitor your contact with him?”, Black asked.

Winston opened the front doors and walked out of the building. He scanned the parking lot. In the distance, her heard the roar of a motorcycle engine. “Look, Black ... I don’t know what you’re talking about.” You arrogant fucking prick.

Black laughed. “Relax, my old friend. You may be stupid but I like you. Why don’t you stop by the club and have a drink? We need to talk.”

Winston walked quickly across the pavement towards his truck. “Tonight? I’m a little busy...” His eyes darted across the dark parking lot.

“Yes. Tonight. Certainly you’re not too busy to have a drink with an old friend?”, Black asked.

Winston opened his truck door and jumped into the seat. He opened the glove compartment and pulled out his revolver. Fully loaded. He flipped his ash. “Fine. I could use a drink.” Fucking son of a bitch...

“Excellent. I’ll tell Animal to expect you. See you soon, Winston...” The line went dead.

Winston sank back into the seat and wiped sweat off his forehead. Fucking prick ... I ain’t going down without a fight ... He pulled the truck onto the road and headed towards the club.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.