Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 23: Amber Learns her Place

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Amber Learns her Place - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Wednesday evening...

Winston took a deep drag on his cigarette and stared at the half warm beer in his hand. He glanced at his watch. The stupid bitch is late again! Un-fucking-believable ... He appraised the photographs and artwork hanging on the walls throughout the large studio and came to a quick decision. “I fucking hate art ... worthless waste of time.”, he spat on the floor. Standing up, he walked to the window and glared impatiently at the parking lot. Bitch ... I told you to be on time...

Suddenly, Winston saw a small white car pull off the road and into the parking lot. Finally. He took the last swig of his beer and threw the empty can into the corner. He looked down at the car as it pulled to a stop.

He watched as Amber jumped out of the vehicle and hurried towards the building. She wore a bright pink tunic shirt with tight fitting white leggings. Her gold colored single strap heels complimented the hoop earrings dangling from her cute ears. He shook his head ... slut...

Walking towards the door, Winston cleared his throat. You’ll pay for your tardiness ... Blondie.


Amber rushed across the parking lot towards the front steps of the dilapidated building. Why am I always late? She was angry at herself. He told me to be here on time ... I hope he doesn’t penalize me ... I need these extra credits bad! She rushed up the front steps and pulled open the double doors. As she stepped into the lobby she noticed Winston standing at the top of the large staircase looking down at her from the second level. He had a phone to his ear and appeared to be in deep conversation with the person on the other end of the line. He frowned at her. Amber stopped and looked up at him, batting her long lashes nervously.

“Sorry I’m late, Mr. Winston ... the traffic on Coolidge Avenue was...”

Winston raised a hand, stopping her in mid-sentence. He continued his phone conversation and concluded with, “That’s fine. See you soon, Barb.” He placed the phone in his pocket and stood with his hands on his hips, staring down at Amber.

“I told you to be here on time. I’m a busy man and my time isn’t to be wasted. I asked dean Smith for an art model to assist me in my study of the female form. I didn’t ask for a little girl who isn’t responsible enough to show up on time.”

Amber blinked rapidly and brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes. “I am really ... really sorry, Mr. Winston. Please don’t be mad.” She stared up at him.

Winston repressed the urge to laugh. Stupid girl ... they’re all so easy and fall into the same traps over and over ... He delighted in her fidgeting discomfort. What beautiful hips! Curvy ... He drank in her lovely teenaged body. He paid particular attention to her tight fitting pink shirt. The shirt revealed her ample cleavage and from his angle on the stairs above her, he could see down the front just enough to make out the lacy bra beneath.

He shook his head, feigning irritation. “I am indeed mad, Amber. You waste my time. Perhaps, I’ll send you back to dean Smith. Surely, there is some student in need of extra credits with the foresight to leave early enough to account for traffic.” He turned and walked towards the studio. He listened as Amber shifted her feet in the lobby below. Suddenly, he heard her heels clicking across the lobby as she ran towards the staircase.

“Please, Mr. Winston! Please! I’m sorry! I promise I’ll never be late again!”, Amber pleaded. She rushed up the stairs.

Winston stopped outside the studio door. He listened as Amber ran up behind him.

“Please, sir. I promise ... I’ll leave a half hour earlier next time. Please don’t send me back to dean Smith. If I don’t get these extra credits I’ll flunk out of college! My daddy will kill me!” Amber was close to tears.

Winston slowly turned around and stared down and the flustered teen. “I don’t know, Amber. This is only your second session and you have been tardy both times. I really need someone dependable.” He rubbed his grizzled chin.

Amber nodded her head in agreement. “Yes, sir. I know you do and ... and ... I am dependable. Please give me another chance. Please?” She looked up at him, fluttering her long eyelashes.

Winston exhaled deeply. He looked into the girl’s pleading eyes. He sensed the moment was right. Spring the next trap. He coughed into his hand. “I will consider giving you a second chance, Amber. However, you’ve already wasted enough of my time. If I agree to allow you to continue with these extra credits, I expect to suffer no more delays. Time is of the essence.” He looked down at his watch.

Amber nodded. “Yes, sir.” She felt relieved and grateful.

Winston opened the studio door and motioned Amber inside. She stepped into the large room and glanced around at the paintings and photographs on the walls. I love art! I’m an artist at heart ... She smiled. However, her smile melted away as Winston closed the door behind them and made his next pronouncement.

“Okay Amber, please take your clothes off.” His statement was quick and direct.

Amber felt a chill run down her spine. She started to speak but, her mouth was dry. She blinked rapidly as she watched Winston walk across the floor. He walked over to a large couch and adjusted the cushions. “I think we’ll photograph you here for starters...”

He turned back and stared at her. “What are you waiting for, Amber? Please undress. We’re wasting time.” He shook his head. “Hurry up, tardy girl.”

Amber felt silly and helpless. I need these credits ... Blushing, she placed her purse on the floor and looked back at Winston.

He frowned at her and tapped his watch. “Time is wasting.”

Amber bent forward and slowly unfastened her heels, slipping them off her feet. She placed them next to her purse. She was afraid to look back at Winston but could feel him staring in her direction. What in the world is going on? ... I thought I was his assistant not his model ... this is weird ... She risked a glance at Winston. He stood with his hands on his hips, watching her.

“Come on, girl! We’re bleeding valuable time! Get undressed!”, Winston barked.

Amber batted her eyes, nervously. She slowly hitched her fingers beneath the hem of her tunic shirt and pulled it over her head. She dropped the shirt to the floor next to her purse and heels. This is lame. She pushed her fingers into her leggings and lowered them down her legs. Stepping out of them, she dropped the leggings on the ground next to her shirt and shoes.

Winston stared at the lovely teenager. She looked so adorable standing nervously in front of him wearing nothing but her lace bra and thong panties. Beautiful ... beautiful, stupid little girl ... He feigned impatience. “Hurry up, Amber. Everything off, please. Jewelry as well. I need you fully nude for this shoot.” He looked down at his watch again ... I’ve been waiting to see you fully nude I mean ... His gaze roamed over her body ... cute pouting mouth ... large breasts ... firm adorable tummy ... sexy round hips ... curvaceous hips ... Very nice ... He snapped his fingers. “Get on with it, Amber. Everything off.”

He watched as she reluctantly unfastened her bra and allowed it to fall down her arms and to the floor. Her bare breasts were large and firm. The areolas were the size of a half dollar ... her nipples were erect and hard in the cool air ... he smiled at her blushing cheeks. Natural boobs ... nice...

Amber folded her hands over her breasts. Her eyelids fluttered. He’s looking at me ... I’m naked ... only Ross has ever seen my breasts ... Ross would be soooo mad if he knew I was doing this ... She blinked rapidly. I need the extra credits ... without them I’ll flunk out of school ... it would ruin our plans. I’m doing this for Ross and I ... both of us...

Amber inhaled deeply and pushed her thong panties to her ankles. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside. She unfastened her earrings and let them drop from her hand onto the pile of clothes at her feet. She stared down at her bare breasts and folded her hands over her legs. I’m nude...

Winston repressed the urge to whistle. He felt his cock hardening is his pants. Amber was stunning. Amber was nude. Fully nude. He had known he would see her nude from the first moment he had laid eyes on her at Green Meadows Apartments. However, the thrill of her nudity was no less exciting ... He stepped back and crossed his arms, drinking in her bare body. Whoa doggies! Lookie, lookie ... here comes nookie...

Amber stared down at the studio floor and thought of Ross. I’m doing this for both of us, baby. Without my degree none of our plans will happen. I have no choice. She looked back up at Winston. He stood by the large couch, hands crossed over his chest. His eyes moved up and down over her nude form. Don’t look at me. Amber turned to the side and held one arm over her breasts, the other over her legs. Stop looking at me that way...

Winston shook his head and coughed. He walked over to the camera and adjusted the lens. He shot a quick look back at the nude, blushing girl. “Okay, Amber. Come over here and sit on the couch.”, he motioned.

He watched as Amber walked across the room. Her bottom jiggled enticingly. Sexy little bitch. “Okay, Amber ... now please sit down on the couch. Uncross your arms and place them by your side.”

Amber blushed as she lowered her arms and sat on the couch. She heard the camera as Winston began snapping pictures.

He raised a hand in the air. “Look here, at my hand ... open your eyes ... stop squinting, Amber.”

Amber looked at his hand as the camera continued snapping away. I’m not squinting! I’m just nervous ... Stop looking at me ... this is lame ... I’m naked ... She blinked, nervously.

Winston snapped his fingers. “That’s it, girl. You’re doing fine. Now, get up on your knees and face away from me. Look to your right ... I want to get a profile shot ... that’s it ... good.”

Amber followed each command. She heard Winston snapping away behind her. He’s taking pics of my ass ... not my profile. He’s a pervert. The realization sent a chill up her spine. He’s a pervert ... I’m naked...

Winston stopped taking photos and walked over to the refrigerator. He opened the door and pulled out a cold beer, cracking the top. Thirsty work.

Amber started to turn around and sit down. She stopped as Winston waved his hand. “No, little missy! Stay exactly as you are! On your knees, backside towards me.” He took a swig of beer.

Amber placed her hands on the back of the couch and listened as Winston took a long gulp of his beer. WTF!!! This is lame...

Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the door. Winston paused and placed his beer on the counter. He walked towards the door.


Amber’s heart raced. Holy crap! Someone is here! At the door!!!! She jumped off the couch and ran towards her clothes.

Winston stopped at the front door and turned back to Amber. “What in the hell are you doing, little lady?”, he asked.

Amber stopped and looked at him wide-eyed, like a deer in headlights. “I was getting my clothes, sir. Someone is at the door. I’m not decent. “ She crossed her arms over her bare breasts.

Winston shook his head. “No ma’am. No ma’am. Get yourself back to the couch and remain as you were.” He gave her a hard look. “NOW!”, he shouted.

Amber jumped at his sharp tone. She turned and practically ran back to the couch.

Winston smiled at her bobbing breasts and jiggling buttocks. I just love these young girls ... love em’! He laughed as he opened the studio door.

Amber jumped onto the couch and sat on her knees with her hands on the back of the cushions. She listened as Winston opened the door behind her. Oh my lord ... oh my lord ... WTF??? I’m nude. This is so lame.

She listened as Winston greeted the new guest. “Hello, Barbara. I’m glad you could make it. Please come in.”, she heard him say.

Amber shot a quick glance over her shoulder. Barbara? She watched as the slender woman entered the studio, shaking hands with Winston. She appeared to be in her late thirties or very early forties. Her blonde hair was shoulder length. She had an attractive face and full lips. She wore gray slacks and a business jacket. The white shirt beneath her jacket was unbuttoned at the top and revealed ample cleavage.

Amber blushed. She’s got big boobs ... bigger than mine ... Amber watched as the lady walked into the studio. She wore high heels which clicked loudly on the hard floor as she stepped into the entryway. The woman emitted a powerful presence. In charge ... Amber quickly looked away.


Winston welcomed Barbara into the studio with a motion of his hand. “Come in. dear. I’m glad you could make it on such short notice.” He smiled.

Barbara walked into the spacious room and looked around. Her eyes came to rest on the nude teenager kneeling on the couch. “So ... This must be Amber. The undisciplined, tardy girl.”

Winston nodded and grinned. “Sure enough. This is the one I told you about.”

Barbara’s heels echoed throughout the studio as she walked towards the couch.

Amber felt like melting away as she heard the lady walk up behind her. I’m naked. This is lame. She looked down at her bare thighs. She blinked, nervously. She noticed her nipples were hard in the cool air of the studio. I need my clothes...

Barbara stopped immediately behind Amber and folded her arms. She appraised the teen’s bare backside. “Nice form. Lovely hips. Well shaped bottom.” She paused and walked around the couch, stopping in front of Amber. “Look up at me, girl. Let me see your face.”

Amber slowly looked up at the strange woman. She felt her heart beating in her chest. I wish Ross were here. He would tell me what to do. She quickly looked down, blinking nervously.

Barbara stared hard at Amber. “Stop blinking, girl. Look at me.” She reached out and tapped Amber’s chin gently. “Raise your head.”

Amber struggled to stop her nervous blinking. Please go away. She noticed Winston out of her peripheral vision. He stood to the side of the couch, beer in hand. Oddball...

Barbara shook her head. “I don’t know, Winston. She has a pretty face and a nice body but that nervous tick with her eyes ... the constant blinking ... that’s not good.” She looked over at Winston. “Does she always blink like this?”

Winston took a swallow of his beer. “It seems to come and go. I’ve noticed it before.” He reached into his pocket and removed a cigarette.

Barbara shrugged. “Well, we may still be able to work with her.” She walked over to the edge of the couch and leaned forward, inches away from Amber’s blushing face. “Raise your hands, young lady. Put them behind your head. Let me have a look at your little tits.”

Amber felt her face reddening. I don’t have little tits, bitch. She looked over at Winston. “Sir? What’s going on?” She shot a glance back at Barbara. Cunt.

Winston took a swallow of beer. “Oh. Yes ... I forgot to introduce you.” He sat his beer on the edge of the couch. “Amber. This is Barbara. She is a friend of mine and a fellow artist. She specializes in potential models with minor defects.”

Amber frowned. I’m not defective. Jerk. She narrowed her eyes.

Winston took a drag of his smoke. “I see by your reaction that you are upset, Amber. Don’t be. Regardless of what you may hear, no girl is a natural born model. It is an acquired skill. Ms. Barbara helps young ladies achieve their full potential.”

Amber crossed her arms over her breasts. “I’m not a model. I don’t want to be a model. I’m an art student.” She looked back at Barbara. “Not a model.”

Winston exhaled smoke into the air. “I understand, Amber. However, you’re working in my studio for extra credits. I explained to dean Smith that I needed a model. He elected to send you. Therefore, at this studio, you’re a model. Otherwise, you can go home and forget about the extra credits.”

Amber frowned. She looked back up at Barbara. Bitch. I don’t have small tits.

Winston blew a smoke ring. “Look, Amber. I know you need the extra credits. However, if you don’t want to play by my rules then you can forget it.” He walked over to the camera and bent forward, snapping another picture of the nude girl.

Amber held her arms over her breasts and looked away from the camera. “Stop taking pictures. There’s been some misunderstanding.” She stood up and hurried towards her clothes. “I don’t need the credits this bad...” She shot a hateful glance at Barbara. I don’t have little tits. You bitch.

Winston looked over at Barbara and winked. He watched as Amber hurried towards her discarded clothing. He shook his head. “Okay, Amber. Have it your way...”

Amber picked up her thong panties and pulled them over her legs. “Listen, I’m sorry. This is just a big mistake. This isn’t my thing. I’ll find some other way to earn the credits.”

Winston nodded. “Okay, Amber. No problem. However...” He paused.

Amber pulled her panties up and glanced at him as she reached for her bra. What?

“However...”, Winston continued. “The pictures I’ve taken of you are my property. This was to be a private exhibition. None the less, since I’ll have to find a new model, I think it’s only fair that I be compensated for my time.” He smiled as Amber hesitated.

Winston motioned towards Barbara. “Barb runs a soft core pornographic website. I think the pictures I’ve taken thus far would be good material for her.” He looked at Barbara. “What are you currently paying for pictures of fresh girls?”

Barbara looked at Amber. “Oh, you know ... a few hundred for a girl like this. Never published girls. Fresh girls, like her.”

Amber fastened her bra and looked back at Winston. Her eyelids fluttered. “What?”

Winston stroked his chin. “The pictures I have of you will be turned over to Barb. She’ll compensate me and in turn, your pictures will be published online ... it’s only fair.”

Amber gasped. “No ... now wait a minute, mister. I don’t want any pictures published online. I never agreed to that.” She walked towards Winston. “I never signed any contract agreeing to that or anything else for that matter.”

Winston watched as the cute teenager walked towards him in her tiny bra and thong panties. His eyes locked on her adorable stomach and hips. “Nope. You didn’t sign any contract whatsoever. You just came in and stripped down.” He laughed. “The pictures will go to Barb and she, in turn, will publish them online. You have no legal recourse at all.” He smiled at her.

Amber crossed her hands over her stomach. Stop staring at me! Can you be any more obvious? She looked at Winston and blinked nervously. “Okay, slow down, mister. No pics online. That isn’t going to happen.” She heard Barbara’s heels on the tiled floor behind her. She shot a glance over her shoulder.

Barbara walked over to Amber’s pile of clothes and picked up her purse. She opened the top and rummaged inside. “What do we have here?” She produced a small phone. “Is this your phone, Amber?”

Amber ran towards Barbara. “Of course it’s my phone! You took it out of my purse! Give it back!” Bitch!

Barbara held the phone just out of reach and pushed Amber backwards. “Don’t give me orders, girl.”

Amber folded her arms over her breasts. She blinked rapidly. She felt warm tears on her eyelids. She looked back at Winston. “She has my phone ... please...”

Winston laughed. “Please what, Amber?”

Amber looked from Winston to Barbara and back at Winston. Tears rolled down her cheeks. “Make her give me my phone.” Please.

“Your boyfriend is named Ross, huh?”, Barbara asked as she scrolled through Amber’s contact list. “The heart next to his name kind of gives it away.” She smiled at Amber. “I don’t know what he sees in you. What with your nervous blinking and tiny tits.” She paused. “I’m sure he would like a link to my website. I have some really pretty girls posted.”

Amber closed her eyes. “Stop it! Just stop it! This is stupid!” What’s going on? She clenched her fists. “I don’t have tiny tits! I’m a full C cup! It’s not my fault that you have freakishly big boobs! Now give me my phone, you stupid bitch!” Amber raised her fists and stepped towards Barbara.

Winston folded his hands and smiled at the catfight about to erupt. “The only thing stupid is you, Amber.”

Amber hesitated and looked back at Winston. “Make her give me my phone! I’m leaving. This is silly!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.