Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 20: A Change of Plans and Aubree Apologizes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: A Change of Plans and Aubree Apologizes - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Winston sat on his bed staring down at the pictures scattered across the mattress. He picked up one of his favorites. Amber is such a lovely treat ... He stared hard at the picture of the cute young girl in lingerie. I bet she has some big nipples ... and I’m sure she’s a natural blonde. He stroked his stiff cock and moaned.

He glanced down at his watch. Eight thirty. He looked out the darkened window and briefly thought of Aubree and smiled. I bet dean Smith is having fun with our little Fuck Toy about now ... He looked back down at the pictures of Amber. Thursday night is such a long time to wait ... He glanced at his watch again. Fuck it ... I’m in charge and it’s high time Amber learns it.

Picking up his phone he hit the speed dial. After several rings, the sweet voice of Amber Anderson came through on the other end. “Hello?”

Winston smiled and massaged is erection. “Hello, Amber. This is Mr. Winston. How are you?”

There was a pause. “I’m fine. How are you?” Amber sounded nervous and uncertain.

Winston continued. “I’m afraid something has come up and I won’t be available for our Thursday night lesson.”

“Okay.” Amber paused again. “I guess I’ll just see you next Tuesday then?”

Winston slowly squeezed his penis and fought the urge to moan as pre cum oozed from the head. “Well, I would say so ... However, I’m afraid you won’t get full credit for this week’s lessons. You know dean Smith instructed you to work in the studio two nights each week.” He feigned regret. “I would really hate for you to lose credit on account of me.” He continued to stroke his slick cock.

Amber sounded concerned. “Yes. That would suck. I’m really counting on these extra credits. My Dad will kill me if I flunk out of Mercham. Can’t we reschedule for another day?”

Winston hesitated. Suddenly, sounding as if a new idea had just occurred to him, he continued. “Well, you know ... I’m free tomorrow evening. Can you be at the studio at 6 PM tomorrow night?”

“I don’t know. I have a date with Ross tomorrow night. I’d hate to break it. He’s already pissed about the whole Tuesday and Thursday thing as it is...” Amber sighed. “This blows...”

“Well, if you can’t make it that’s fine, Amber. No pressure.”, Winston said. His voice was smooth and calm. He continued to massage his penis.

After several seconds, Amber spoke again. “Okay ... okay ... tomorrow is good. I’ll make it up to Ross.”

Winston repressed the urge to laugh. “Good. 6 PM at the studio tomorrow night. See you then, Amber. Goodbye.”

He smiled broadly as he placed the phone on the matress. Looking back down at the pictures spread in front of him, he stroked himself harder. Tonight a little imagination. Tomorrow the real deal ... His hand worked faster as semen sprayed onto the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.