Aubree's First Apartment
Chapter 19: A Voyeur with a Belt

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: A Voyeur with a Belt - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Dean Smith sat in the surveillance room and watched the monitors on the wall. He had watched as Juan led Aubree to the upstairs room. The room where he kept all his young pets. He enjoyed watching Juan strip the helpless teenager and chain her to the bed. He took a long drag on his cigar and sipped his drink. He zoomed the camera in on Aubree as she lay face down, chained to the bed. “Lovely. Simply adorable.” He frowned as Juan fondled the nude girl. I’ll bet that filthy spic has been taking liberties with all my girls ... He took a long swallow on his whiskey. He stared hard at the monitor as Juan closed and bolted the door. For the next several minutes, Smith watched the now completely naked Aubree as she strained against her restraints. Ignorant little girl...

The was a quiet tap on the door. He looked over his shoulder. “Come in, Juan.” He looked back up at the monitor as Juan stepped into the room.

Juan stood in the corner and folded his hands. Smith exhaled cigar smoke. Without looking at Juan he said, “I think I’ll have steak for dinner. Medium rare with a baked potato.”

Juan nodded. “Yes, sir.” He left the room and closed the door silently.

Smith leaned back in the chair and stared at the video monitor. He massaged his stiff member through his trousers. Before dinner, I think I’ll give young Aubree a good strapping. Well deserved. Smith broke the ash off his cigar and downed the last of his drink. As he walked out of the surveillance room, he unfastened his belt.


Aubree lay, trembling on the bed. Her hands and feet were secured by large chains. She was helpless. The mattress stank of urine and sweat. She shivered. Suddenly, she heard the bolt being thrown open and dean Smith stepped into the room. She strained to look over her shoulder. He stood in the doorway. A belt hung limply in his hand. “Hello, Ms. Sidney. I trust you are pleased with the accommodations?”

Aubree struggled against the thick chains. “Please let me go!”

Smith smiled. “Not a chance. Lesson number one begins now.” He stepped forward and raised the belt above his head. “This will hurt you more than it does me.” He laughed as he brought the belt down hard across her buttocks. Aubree screamed in pain as Smith savagely beat her bare bottom. After several hard blows across her backside, he paused.

“This is how unruly, undisciplined little girls learn.” Smith bent forward and ran his hand over her reddening buttocks. He stood back up and flexed the belt in his hands. “Are you learning Ms. Sidney?”

Aubree could only whimper as Smith raised the belt again. CRACK!! The belt came down. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Aubree strained against the chains. Her wrists were numb and her butt felt like it was on fire from the harsh beating. Tears ran down her face. “Please stop!”

Finally, Smith threw the belt over his shoulder. He looked down at her bruised backside. “I hope you are learning, Ms. Sidney. Your recent behavior warrants this harsh discipline.” He listened as the teenager cried into the mattress. He reached into his pocket and produced a small suppository. He smiled. “Here’s a little something to loosen you up a little.” He sat down on the bed and pulled her cheeks apart. He shoved the suppository into her rectum. “Enjoy.” He smiled as he left the room, closing the door behind himself.

Aubree lay on the bed. Her buttocks were on fire. The suppository began to dissolve in her rectum causing her to squirm. Suddenly the light went off. She lay in complete blackness, weeping.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.