Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 18: A Country Retreat

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: A Country Retreat - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

The SUV raced down the highway. Bright afternoon sunlight reflected off the dark tinted windows. Passengers in the other cars on the road had no idea of the drama unfolding within the speeding vehicle. Had they been able to see through the tinted glass, a strange sight would have met their eyes. In the driver’s seat of the SUV sat an older man with thinning white hair and thick glasses. In the seat next to him sat a lovely teenaged girl with tearstained cheeks. The girl was totally nude. Her clothing lay in a crumpled heap in the backseat. Her sadness was a stark contrast to the smiling man behind the wheel.

Observers would certainly wonder at the girl’s state of undress and the vast age difference between the two of them. Questions would be asked. However, the tinted windows blocked all outside eyes and the older man and the naked young girl were isolated within the confines of the speeding vehicle. Alone, although surrounded by people on all sides ... the SUV sped into the countryside.


George Smith, dean of Mercham Christian University, turned towards the cringing girl in the passenger’s seat. “Hands down, Ms. Sidney. I’ve told you previously that you are not to attempt to cover yourself when in my presence.” He gripped the steering wheel tightly and pursed his thin lips as the beautiful teenager dropped her hands to her lap.

The sight of the fully nude girl made his heart race. She was a work of feminine perfection. Her long dark hair, deep brown eyes, full lips, delicate neck, large natural breasts, smooth stomach, shaved pussy, long tan legs ... right down to her adorable bare toes ... everything about her made Smith’s heart leap. And she’s all mine for two whole days ... He smiled smugly. This freshly squeezed little tart is all mine ... No fumbling, groping little boys for you my dear ... You’re all mine to enjoy as I see fit ... and I will enjoy you ... in every way.

Smith reached into the pocket of his tweed jacket and produced a cell phone. As he glanced down at the girl’s smooth legs, he hit the speed dial...”Hello, Juan ... I’m on the way to the house now ... Yes ... Today ... I’ll be there in under two hours ... Right, indeed ... I have a new pet ... Yes ... Please make the normal preparations ... Be sure everything is in order ... You know the routine ... I expect everything to be in place ... Don’t let me down or you’ll be on the way back to your home country ... Remember, you’re here illegally ... Goodbye.” He placed the phone back into his jacket and looked down at the naked girl. Placing a hand on her thigh, he eased her legs apart. “Let me see this again, my dear. Don’t be shy.” He smiled at the girl’s timid whimpers. Slipping a finger between her pussy lips, he began to stroke her exposed clitoris. “Perhaps, you need to cum again ... Yes, I think so...” He laughed as the girl wept.


The afternoon sun was setting as Smith turned off the highway and onto an isolated country road. He drove down the tree shadowed lane and turned into a large driveway. Stopping at the gate, he lowered his window and punched in the pass code. As the gates opened, he pulled the SUV up the drive. Two days of fun ahead...


As they pulled up the long driveway, Aubree looked at the magnificent gabled house perched on the hill. The setting sun cast long shadows across the lush green grass surrounding the estate. This place is huge ... She shivered slightly and was aware of her nudity. Her chin rested on her bare knees as she squeezed her big toes. She glanced over at dean Smith and frowned. “Sir, please may I get my clothes? I’m cold.” She thought of dolphins ... the thought of the majestic mammals always comforted her in times of distress ... Dolphins swimming free...

Smith looked over at the pouting girl. He sighed with exasperation. “Fine, little crybaby ... bra, panties and shirt only. Your pants and shoes are to remain in the backseat. You won’t be needing them.” His eyes roamed over her lovely teenaged body. Adorable.

Aubree quickly leaned over the seat and grabbed her panties, bra and shirt. Smith looked down at her bare butt as she leaned over the seat. I’ll bet that’s tight ... He gave her ass a pinch, causing her to jump. Little vixen ... He pulled the SUV to a stop in the driveway and switched off the ignition. He looked down at Aubree as she pulled on the skimpy panties with the criss-cross backside. Filthy little girl ... He smiled as she pulled on the tight bra and fastened the clip. Barely covers your little nipples ... bet you thought some little boy would be enjoying those breasts ... too bad ... He chuckled as she pulled the t-shirt over her head. The garment came to just below her large breasts, leaving her bare tummy on full display. Adorable ... beautiful body ... perfect little bellybutton ... Smith sighed with satisfaction. A work of art ... He looked over at her and stretched. “Welcome home for the next two days, my dear.” He caressed her bare stomach, causing her to squirm in the seat. “Sit still, girl!”

Aubree pulled on the bottom of her shirt and tried to push Smith’s hand away. Suddenly, she saw movement from the house. She watched as a tall dark haired man walked out of the front door. He appeared to be Hispanic. He smiled at the SUV revealing bright, white teeth.

Smith nodded in his direction. He turned towards Aubree. “Ah ... Juan ... my house servant. He manages the property in my absence.”

Aubree looked at the clean shaven man standing on the porch. He wore black pants, a long sleeved white shirt and black vest. His short dark hair was oiled and groomed immaculately. She felt her heart flutter. He’s handsome ... muscular ... young ... She trembled slightly. She shot a glance at Smith. “Please ... sir ... please ... may I have my jeans and shoes? Please...” Her eyes darted back to the porch. He’s cute ... I’m not dressed! She swallowed hard. Her face flushed.

Smith chuckled. “Not a chance, Ms. Sidney. You will remain as you are. Any further back talk and you’ll be stripping back out of your shirt and undergarments. Would you like to be nude again?” He smiled.

Aubree shivered. “No.” Dolphins ... swimming free ... Her eyes were riveted on Juan. I want go home...

Dean Smith pulled the keys out of the ignition and stepped out of the SUV, slamming the door shut. He cracked his knuckles and casually strode across the driveway.

Aubree watched as he walked over to the front porch and said something to Juan. He motioned at the SUV and smiled, looking over his shoulder. Juan nodded and looked through the window at Aubree.

Aubree crossed her arms over her breasts and shivered. What did he say? Why is Juan looking at me?

She watched as Smith walked into the house and closed the door behind himself. Her eyes shot back to Juan. He was still looking at her ... He stepped off the porch and approached the SUV.

Aubree watched him walk across the driveway. He’s coming ... to get me out of the truck ... She looked at his dark eyes. He was staring through the windshield at her as he approached the vehicle. Oh god! I’m not wearing pants! The panties Winston made me wear are open in the back! My butt isn’t covered! I need my jeans! She quickly leaned over the seat, grasping for her jeans. I’m not dressed ... As she fumbled for her pants, she heard Juan open the SUV door.

“Ms. Aubree?” His accent was thick ... Hispanic...

Aubree dropped her jeans and quickly turned back around, sinking into the seat. Did he see my butt? She couldn’t look up at him. She sat with her hands folded in her lap. Her heart pounded. She stared at her bare toes. Dolphins...

Juan leaned into the vehicle. “Ms. Aubree?” He slowly reached for her arm.

Aubree felt like melting away. She gripped her shirt and looked down at her feet. “What? What do you want?” She felt his hand on her elbow.

“Please come with me, Ms. Aubree. Mr. Smith has asked that I show you to your room.” He tugged on her elbow. “Please step out of the truck.”

Aubree risked a glance at him. His eyes were locked on her bare legs. Don’t look at me ... She shook slightly. “I just want to get my jeans ... can you hold on a moment?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.